Isn't Something Missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
|Ashton Walker|

"Thanks.." Ash muttered. She wasn't complimented that often, due to her outlandish personality. "The disappearances?" Right, they were talking about that earlier. She thought. "Actually, I do," She curled her tail in pride. "Do you have any record of who went missing?" Ash held back a smirk.

Emily nodded. "At least I think so. I'm student council prez, not the principal."

"Can we see it then, it might help us now who went missing," Bella said turning to Emily. She was acting a bit more serious now, her tail was swooshing back and forth with excitement. "Hay Mordche, did you now anyone personal that went missing?" she asked a curious look in her eyes. It seemed as though Mordche was a bit jealous at her flirting with the the others. But her love was set on Mordche no matter who she charms; Bella just like attention.

Emily nodded once again. "Yvonne, you know what to do."
"The list was in your pocket 24 hours ago," Yvonne said, flicking her wrist. "There. Clothing-wise, it is now 24 hours ago."
"Good work." Emily took the list out of her pocket and handed it to Bella.

"Lets have a lookzies," Bella said looking at the list she went over the names. Most of them Bella knew from the school. But she came across one that shocked her, 'Ashton Walker'. Bella turned to Ash, but oddly she was gone. "Where did she go? Ash's name it's on the list?!?" she yelled, shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.