Isle Of Avalon,

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright I understand, anyway I'm taking egg 4, and good luck with karate Eddi :)

I live! Its not karate but yeah, did well. You'll have to fill a sheet out before you get to pick your egg (part 1 atleast)
post on its way!

Hi, whats up? Is this where we do the rp chat or no, cause im completely new to this stuff.

Can I still make a character for this?

Yeah, you can.

Name: Cassius
Nickname: Cass
Appearance:
3061109_1351889993842.53res_400_300.jpg

Positive Traits: never gives up once he sets his mind to something, kind, compassionate, fiercely protective of his friends and loved ones
Negative Traits: can be impatient, sometimes tempermental, doesn't always look before he leaps

Goals:
History/Bio: Born in a slum, Cassius never had any parents (or at least none that he can remember). He learned from a young age how to fend for himself, often stealing small amounts of coin and food just so that he could survive. At times when he didn't need to steal though, he would wander the forest that bordered the slum, admiring the wonder of nature, from the tallest trees to the smallest frog. One day, the slum he called home was attacked by a fire dragon. Cassius had read stories about them, he knew what terror and destruction they could wreak, and so he was quite terrified when he heard its roar. Cassius found a place to hide and hoped for the best, but as he hid and cowered, he could make-out bits and pieces of someone speaking, someone with a booming and deep voice. He couldn't understand all of what this man was saying, but from what he could understand, it sounded like he was angry at someone for killing his wife. Cassius peeked out of his hiding spot, and saw that the voice he was hearing was that of the dragon who was burning his slum to the ground. Cassius was scared, more than that, he was mortified of what he felt he had to do, but he had to do it. He took in a deep breath and stepped out of his hiding spot, then yelled to get the dragon's attention. The dragon flew down to him, intrigued by this brave child, and the two spoke. Well, sort of, Cassius struggled to hold a conversation with the 2000 lbs engine of destruction, but his efforts were not in vain. After much discussion and much sweat, Cassius convinced the dragon to not take out his rage on the slum, and to instead, focus it on the real perpetrators of his pain. The next day, when the fires were put out and the debris was cleaned up, Cassius was celebrated as the town hero, and it was at that banquet, that Cassius recieved his letter of invitation to the Isle of Avalon.

Hobbies: Singing, dancing, swordplay, reading
Dislikes: bullies, cowards, math
Pet Hate: people who take nothing seriously

Favorite Song: "I Burn" RWBY Vol. 1 Soundtrack

Dragon Egg:
lava_dragon_egg___sold__by_nephilims_fc_shop-d8bl9cl.jpg

Dragon Appearance:
hatchling
bbydragon.jpg

Juvenile
_red__dragonling_by_nightfurywolf-d7ul7qa.png

adult
latest

Dragon Species: Elemental dragon
Dragon Breath Type: fire
Dragon Size: about the size of a two story house when fully grown, when first hatched it is about the size of a puppy
Dragon Weight: 5-2000 lbs

Dragon Personality/Temperament: Cassius's dragon is like any other, as a hatchling he is driven by desire and curiosity. As a juvenile, he will want to test his mettle against any enemy he sees, and prove to everyone that he is the alpha. And as an adult, Cassius dragon will be much wiser, and more powerful, and know when and when not to pick a fight.

Rider Magic: pyromancy

Denied, Please go read the rules, and the way the CS works.

care to give a little more explanation of whats wrong with it?
you only get to pick the egg and the magic symbol you aren't allowed to fill in anything else for the magic or the dragon, until eddi gives you what you got.

care to give a little more explanation of whats wrong with it?
"The skeleton will be done in 2 parts, the first part is your character, Or atleast what you know of them. The second part is filled out once you know what you've been given."
from the cast page.
"Please let me know which image of egg you will be using, And remember each egg can only be chosen once." from the Op.

Let me explain. You fill out the 'part one' then tell me what egg and magic symbol you are using. then I tell you what type of dragon you have and what magic you have. Then you fill out part 2.

funny thing, someone else did what you did, and picked the same egg, AND the same magic. its like fire users are....lol anyway! I have a missing cs to find!

I haven't finished my CS yet for Hazel. :P That's why you can't click it.

Status
Not open for further replies.