Isle Of Avalon,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed, just assume its a cock up and respond to the one with your tag above it.

Ehh, I'm taking a pass on this school settings aren't my thing, and the two people I was mostly going to rp on this with, one has left, and the other hasn't made anything. Plus I just am "ehh" with the current happenings. Feel free to kill mine off, use it as a npc, or just ignore the exsistence of. Best of luck.

Ehh, I'm taking a pass on this school settings aren't my thing, and the two people I was mostly going to rp on this with, one has left, and the other hasn't made anything. Plus I just am "ehh" with the current happenings. Feel free to kill mine off, use it as a npc, or just ignore the exsistence of. Best of luck.
Understandable.
Sorry to see you go but glad you gave it a shot. You did say that you were unsure in the first place.

Aw, that sucks. I liked the way you set up your character.
Oh well. I guess I'll see you around (possibly)

yes there is.

Aw, that sucks. I liked the way you set up your character.
Oh well. I guess I'll see you around (possibly)
Oh I'll still be here, and the other two as well, if you see any rps that might interest me feel free to send a shout.

Nothing was wrong with this rp really, I'm just not used to these sort of settings and as I said the two I was in here with don't seem to be with it now, I just think its proper not to leave the content maker hanging and just wander off.

is ok if my guy isn't human? if he's uh, ya know, life my profile pic?

Human only I'm afriad.

Name: Muramasa Kenson
Nickname: Espada
Appearance: Black Trenchcoat, Black and White Mask, Tall, Black Hair
Personality: Good Things. Honorable, Self Reliant, Honest. Bad things. Mostly Introverted, Short Violent Temper, Meschevious.
Goals: To improve one's self

History/Bio: A child raised in a small city attempting to become the best blacksmith. However as family issues and hardship strike he is forced to take care of himself, with no one else alive in his family, for many years till he grows up. If you were in his home town during that time at night you would hear the clang of his hammer or his swords as he worked hard to perfct the arts of swordsmithing and swordplay. He will not allow anyone else to help unless necessary.

Hobbies: Swordplay, Reading, Games
Dislikes: Lack of chivalry, religion, misunderstanding
Pet Hate: Circular Logic
Favorite #4913
Dragon # 17
Magic # 9
Dragon Appearance:
sun_dragon_of_ra__phoenix_mode__by_chaostudio-d6k0eqg.jpg

Dragon Species: Solar
Dragon Breath Type: Cosmic Radiation
Dragon Size: Large
Dragon Weight: Heavy
Dragon Personality/Temperament: Arrogant, Proud, seeks to be the best of all dragons, but is still able to enjoy a good game and have fun.

Last edited:
Name: Vincent Valentino
Nickname: Crow
Appearance:
images

Positive Traits: Kind, Loyal, Fungoing, Kinda bubbly, Fair
Negative Traits: Rotten to the cure, Evil hearted in combat, Dark attitude, Multiple personalities.

Goals: To master magic and Dragonic powers.
History/Bio: Vincent was a boy raised umong the lowest of low, theives and common criminals, murderers and gangsters, all of these were common in his family, and as it was he was expected to become a horrible person in return, Instead he had made friends with a Royal Knight named Shiro, and trained with him for a few years, though when the boy was 13 Shiro died in a war, the boy carried shiro's body back to town and saw to him having a proper funeral. Finally the boy continued to train his swords play and ranged weaponry until the day he turned 16, When he was brought into the Academy.

Hobbies: Swords play, and ranged weapon training, as well as alchemical reactions.
Likes: Games, Practicing weapon arts, studying alchemical compositions
Dislikes: Alcohol, Poisons, gossip.
Pet Hate: Gossiping about people, and spreading rumors.

Favorite Song: The offspring: Your gonna go far kid

Extras: He wears black pants, a black hood/cloak, and a black mask that covers his mouth and nose.... Stereotypical ninja attire.

Part 2:

Dragon Egg: Egg #13
Dragon Appearance:
latest

Dragon Species: Primal Crystal Dragon
Dragon Breath Type: Cone of razor sharp blades
Dragon Size: Small but Heavy
Dragon Weight: Very Heavy

Dragon Personality/Temperament: Vain but Kindhearted

Magic Type: 6

Magic Type: Light Magic

Lucky Number 13

sp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@CrowOkatagi @Kagami

Listen guys, I hate to jump in here (since it is not my RP) but you do not choose your dragon, only the egg. The GM then tells yoy what kind of dragon you have, and then you can go find an appropriate appearance.

Same goes for the sigil, you choose the sigil, then the GM will tell you the type of magic you have.

Sorry to step in, but i feel that this has been reiterated one too many times.
Ah shit, My fault, they asked me over PM's. I should have probably posted that.

Alright, sorry ^^"
I probably should have just kept my mouth shut anyways

On a side note, damn, we already have 3 necromancers, and here i was hoping I could be unique easily. Oh well, looks like I'll have to reach into the depths of hell to put an amazing twist on traditional necromancy, or just use it traditionaly

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, sorry ^^"
I probably should have just kept my mouth shut anyways

On a side note, damn, we already have 3 necromancers, and here i was hoping I could be unique easily. Oh well, looks like I'll have to reach into the depths of hell to put an amazing twist on traditional necromancy, or just use it traditionaly
who said necromancy? James isn't touching Necromancy, he's going to be mastering something much more fun.
anyway, you were doing the right thing.

who said necromancy? James isn't touching Necromancy, he's going to be mastering something much more fun.
anyway, you were doing the right thing.
Hm, alright then, I guess that will make things a bit more interesting

In that case, I'm going to map out the development I will be going for as I await a reply

Sorry guys, I will post asap. Its just I have a martial arts grading this weekend and I'm kinda working on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.