Isle Of Avalon,

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what bugs me the most? Just as I get the old riders accent down pat. its time for him to leave. its a dam shame really.

Meh could have him show up time to time, or be a head instructor, what have you.

Meh could have him show up time to time, or be a head instructor, what have you.
He probably will, mind you he's a little more than head instructor. there's a reason his dragon is called what it is.

Hey, do the dragons know what magic their riders have? Like can they sense it...somehow?

Not untill their first use of it.
They know their riders have magic, just not what kind. however once the riders USE magic, then the dragons awaken to it. mind you how you first discover your magic is up to you. be it blowing a rock sideways, or setting your arm on fire. For James I intend to have him cast Six Black Heaven's Guns. but that's another matter entirely.

Well, did a giant friggen post that caught my guy up to everything. Now he can screw around freely, nap and chase women.

Awesome, as I said, everyone is free to go off and do what they want, just tag me if you want some world to play in or some NPC to go pester. I will be posting as James from time to time (mostly to keep things moving and to give people a indication of what they could do with everything in store)

Anyone wanna go with Midas to search for food?

If now I'll just post what happened.

I vote collab. Gimme a bit to write up the first part and I'll PM you.

Edited accordingly, please tell me if there's anything else.
from the CS skeleton
[Paragraph minimum, no you are not some prince or some god's kid or the son of a legendary warrior and had training with him or grew up in a ninja clan. 99% of the time Riders are normal kids who just are lucky]
The only reason the other 2 got away with it is because their family ties wouldn't affect the roleplay. the fact your character is a) a well known merc at the age of 16 b) spent 4 years from 16 to 20 murdering enough things to get enough renown to gain a nickname c) entered Avalon under a fake name d) is related to a dragon rider (of high status) e) he got 'recruited' as if it were a army, you don't get recruited, you just get a letter. If you don't turn up, they don't give two shits. Its the sort of place where slackers and those who don't have the drive are left to die.
also, in your backstory, that amount of voilence and fighting would have caused the Wrath Of Avalon to come down upon the kingdom.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Zeroisdead
NPC's for everyone!

Ok guys. so I didn't make it clear enough (and I apologize). The 'caves' I refrenced are UP THE TREE. forcing riders to either climb or fly. @RedArmyShogun while I appreciate the attempt at a bit of world building (and love the idea, will be re-using it later) there arn't any real ruins on avalon.
Just to explain what the caves ARE: The bark of the tree further up has had huge honey comb shapes punched in to it, Running a good 50 meters in with a rigid sheet of fabric that can be pulled across the entrance. these are where the riders are ment to rest (few rest elsewhere but those that do tend to be resting in town with their families)

• Useful
Reactions: Zeroisdead
Status
Not open for further replies.