Is your Desire the real thing?

Wow, so you haven't learned.

;-;

LOL that cracked me up.

Let's see.

What will Jun do?! D:

Note that this is your last post, so make it count.

I am so sorry fir not posting yet guys, over the weekend I had to do a charity run with work and I am wiped out from it. Let me have a read and catch up with what I've missed. :)

Smooth, Jun. Smooth. Set himself up with casheer girl as backup just in case Miss Nutcracker doen't work out. Bastard.

Reactions: Karo
I can just shake my head at such live action.

Posts this evening, I got forced to marathon Harry Potter in mah new shared apartment! Funnily enough the person who forced me fell asleep :P

In case your stalking skills are inferior @Mglo Karo's gonna be busy till Monday with a school assignment. So yeah.

Meanwhile, Click, Skys, this is your chance to catch up! Be giving you two something to semi-react to in the future.

You can watch this while you wait.

My stalking skills are definitely lacking. Thanks for letting me know.

I'm willing to NPC while I wait, might give click and skys some mo drama if it's one of the three Jun-adoring-virgins outside.

EDIT:
But I'll leave it up to you guys.

Go for it. With so many girls in the Lawson, surely Jun's apostles have a chance~

Aight, in your next post, head home or conclude your interactions in one way or the other. Plot stuff is happening.

Aight, in your next post, head home or conclude your interactions in one way or the other. Plot stuff is happening.
Will do.

Working on a post now >-<"

my anti-social no lifer swears too much.

That's why she has no friends. THough I guess she'd get along with Hitomi. They could have conversations in morse code, alternating between long fucks and short fucks.

That's why she has no friends. THough I guess she'd get along with Hitomi. They could have conversations in morse code, alternating between long fucks and short fucks.
They both have hallucinations too, though Yuu also has Miho beat there as well.
So many bonding opportunities.

I feel kinda self-centered and dumb putting them into 80% of her posts AND not trying to interact with anyone else for now but that's her...and she DOES see a lot :<
Having made an anti-social person may have been a wrong choice...especially with 4 players BUT I just hope the plot brings them together c:

Last edited:
Maybe being anti-social would make her look liek a psychopath. And then, the moment someone turns up dead, they'll lynch her.

Ooh, I could go for a good lynching. Are we gonna burn her at the stake, or hang her from the tallest tree in Kirisama? Or are we gonna do it the "humane" way?