Is your Desire the real thing?

Lol
Oh man... what a harem will do to his ego! D:

I'm sure the guys he's with aren't as bad as he portrays them either. Jun needs a punch in the noggin and get off his high horse is all XD

Shame there's no hotblooded male character that would do that for him. It's just how it is, when you're surrounded by hoes, without a single bro in sight.

Reactions: Mglo
I could have Miho give him a good kick in the balls...

Nuuuuuu! I know he's the only boy, but you gotta keep away from his balls D:

Nuuuuuu! I know he's the only boy, but you gotta keep away from his balls D:
Oh, alright. You make my heart break, you know that?
^^

haha I was joking.

Do whatever you want to him so long as it's reasonable (i.e. he gives you a reason to deserve it, which is most likely to be the case)

haha I was joking.

Do whatever you want to him so long as it's reasonable (i.e. he gives you a reason to deserve it, which is most likely to be the case)
Noted. ^^

All this spicy sexual tension. Kids in puberty are always so fun to watch. Wonder if Jun will develop a masochistic streak at the end of this...

I am moving apartments, not sure if I can get a post up before I am done moving and such, but that is a one-time exception ><"

I can smell the scent of death already. Feels like Ookami and Mother are both MIA.

Do not despair just yet. All it needs is to get a few more posts, and we'll be off. I'm finishing mine up now.

@Mglo Would you mind if I used of your NPC's in my starter post?

NPCs are free for all in my world. Go ahead :)

EDIT:

I didn't give them names D:
What's his name
mushroom head
pale stick

haha I think that was it... anyway, feel free to name them XD

I'll be posting soon.

@Karo I need clarification >.<

Did Jun try to cop a feel and was he the one that got kicked in the nuts? Or was it what's-his-name boy that was mentioned to be catcalling.

@Karo I need clarification >.<

Did Jun try to cop a feel and was he the one that got kicked in the nuts? Or was it what's-his-name boy that was mentioned to be catcalling.
What's-his-name. I know, it's kinda confusing, but I didn't know how else to word it. Sorry about that.

Ah ok.
I think I was unsure because the narration alludes to Jun as the guy standing to the side and right after Miho "remembered him from school..."
should be fine if you replace the him with frosted tips or something that specifies what's his name. I don't want to add more work for you D: