Is your Desire the real thing?

@Karo Guessing you're busy again or something?

@Karo Guessing you're busy again or something?
Ding, ding, ding. No worries. I'm flying through this homework as quickly as I can. Then post.

Sorry it took me as long as it did, state testing is coming up, which means all of my teachers are scrambling to shove info down our throats. I will try to be quick next time.

I have no excuses for my delay, but here it is!

Also if anyone knows the right term for the room that combines kitchen and living room (as I just described it as living space right now) I would love to know!

Plot stuff happening. If your character doesn't actually sleep, it's fine. They'll feel super fatigued five minutes before weird shit happens in their mind. And as for the contents of the dreams...

@Mglo Jun dreams of a translucent egg, the reptilian-esque contents pulsating like a heart. The shell begins to crack, and the being stretches outwards, crawling, standing, and then growing. It's, in his eyes, a 'normal' thing. But the shadow that it casts squirms and twists, until it begins to crawl over reptile, turning it into a dragon.

@Karo Hitomi, for the first time in a long time, sleeps. She sleeps for exactly three minutes, before she becomes aware that she's asleep, and that there is something with her, in that dreamland. The air grows feverish, and her body temperature rises as 'it' finds its way inside of her through her scars. Her blood is being replaced by something else, and, before it could fill her up completely, she wakes up.

@Skyswimsky Yuuko falls through the floors of a tall building, devoid of anything at all, outside of the pillars that support the entire building. She falls and falls and falls, until, in a split second while passing through one of the floors, she sees a figure with his head covered in a sack, clumsy holes cut into it. His eyes glow red, and he looks right at her. There is a revolver in his right hand, smoking.

@Click This Takane is crumbling, a piece of her disappearing as the crowd she's in begins to part ways, taking a memory with them until she's a speck of dust on the floor, capable of thinking and remembering events, but never able to recall the faces that came with those. The world turns white as color is removed, until she is alone on a blank canvas as a singular dot.

Don't cheat and look at spoilers that aren't yours. :3

Has this died?

Just checking since I'm reevaluating if I'm open to new RPs.

I'll stick around if it hasn't. I just don't want to join more stuff and with the incoming summer suddenly get flooded with activity I can't keep up with.

Has this died?

Just checking since I'm reevaluating if I'm open to new RPs.

I'll stick around if it hasn't. I just don't want to join more stuff and with the incoming summer suddenly get flooded with activity I can't keep up with.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's dead. A shame, cause I was just about to get into the actual plot, but ah well. Maybe it'll pop up in the future.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mglo
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's dead. A shame, cause I was just about to get into the actual plot, but ah well. Maybe it'll pop up in the future.
I feel rather guilty.

Perhaps it can be revived over the summer months. Everyone seems to have more time to RP around then.

Well, I know it is no excuse and partly my fault, but I WAS waiting to be "the last" that needs to post, which I would have done 1 or 2 days after the post "before me". I would still be up for this, really~

That mentality. RIP. I was doing what Skys was doing, because finals were a thing.

Welp, seeing that it doesn't really matter now, I might as well share my plot ideas.

Yuuko was supposed to be a seer. The mask she saw was the hatred of the pink-haired Lawson worker, who was fired, as the manager suspected her of doing the shoplifting. The vision she saw was a representation of the first trial, that of them having to go down the tower whilst being followed by a monster with a gun.

Hitomi was supposed to be a medium. That's why her own vision included that of something entering her body. Her drawings at night are not her own, as her hand was guided by another being, and her delusions are that of memories that aren't her own, overlapping with reality.

Soda Pop's kid baby was supposed to be infected by a supernatural being. A fetus, at a certain stage, looks very much like a reptile. That's why it's sorta a thing. His mother would have a miscarriage, his life would get screwed over, and basically, tons of agony.

I sorta had nothing as dramatic for Click's character though, so rip.

Nothing dramatic for the normalfag, RIP

Damn, the plot looked awesome. I genuinely hope you try to start this up again. Perhaps if we had a few more players it could have been carried along.
I sincerely apologize for my part in the murder of this RP. I will await trial quietly.