Is your Desire the real thing?

pretending to trip and fall into her in a poor attempt to grope at her breast and running away before she could react.

Tsk tsk, silly boy. When you do that, you're supposed to awkwardly blush, start nosebleeding, and then apologize profusely while hiding your hard-on. Looks like he's got a lot to learn from Jun.

But nice post, Karo. Shoulda gone for a 99hit combo though.

Jun's going to continue the combo, albeit verbally.

Also, @Click This the fact that your character took a picture cracked me up!

Tsk tsk, silly boy. When you do that, you're supposed to awkwardly blush, start nosebleeding, and then apologize profusely while hiding your hard-on. Looks like he's got a lot to learn from Jun.

But nice post, Karo. Shoulda gone for a 99hit combo though.
In good time. Gotta warm up before throwing those punches.

There, have a shitty post, if I had more time I would have tried to make it really dark. But I succesfully finished moving into my new apartment and haven't slept for more than 48 hours, I just wanted to pump one out real quick before I move into the land of dreams and never wake up again. Heck, I didn't even proofread this one >>"

Night, Sky.

I'll give y'all two moar posts each (so two post rounds), before I expect you peeps to head home. After that, plot can happen.

I seem incapable of writing long posts, but there it is. More hating from Jun. I like that he makes them seem pathetic and the others make them seem as jerks or something akin to delinquents. XD It's perfect.

I seem incapable of writing long posts, but there it is. More hating from Jun. I like that he makes them seem pathetic and the others make them seem as jerks or something akin to delinquents. XD It's perfect.
I don't know why but mushroom head saying it was uncalled for made me laugh. ^^

Jun confirmed to be the messiah. Now we just need to give him a holy aura and whatnot to cement the image. I'll whip up a quick Lawson post after Karo posts then.

LOL

Well, the messiah is now in the store looking for ice to alleviate a bruised pair haha

Cast list has been updated. Remember when I said that four was an unlucky number?

Yup.

This RP has just gotten that much harder.

Time for social awkwardness! Though first I gotta post in Stars Fall or Ero is gonna behead me :[

There you go, Mglo. Better get her phone number fast, before the timeskip cockblocks you.

@ERode As archaic as this may sound, you slay me.

May your afterlife be a peaceful one.

But yeah, Nutcracker and the bruised ego/balls stuff were rather witty, considering what I usually think up.

You may have doomed yourself though, now that your standard has been set. The next thing you know, we will ostracize you for typing "alot" rather than "a lot". Keep your wits about you, dear friend.

That's why I type my posts up in Word. Spellchecker is my waifu~ <3

Finally learned from your mistakes, Rode?

Do you use the same Word document to type them in? I have a sheet for character responses as well, that is about to pass 65 pages.

Naw, I never bother saving my posts. Only my character sheets, and only so I can recycle names.