Irreversible

Claudias body felt warm and relaxed once Lukas told her she wasnt a whore and to never say things like that. and as if his opinion was the only one that mattered, her bad mood ceased to exist and a smile developed on her glossed lips. She listened to him intently, nodding at his words and blushing when he said 'I want you.' She took a few more sips of her wine before putting it down and smirking at him "You know something Lukas? I know I am a bad girl.. Ima very bad girl.. Ive done some very, very bad things.. but despite that... everything you just said to me? I believe it.. and every time you look at me like that or... lean in like that or.. or touch me... you make me feel beautiful, and more wanted than any time I have ever been with any other men.. I can pick your eyes out of a crowd anywhere.. and Ive never been much of a spiritual person... God has never sent me a vision or the devil whisper to me a secret that would either damn or save my life but when I look into your eyes.. yours Lukas.. I see something almost unreal or magical ...and I see the truth.. and that everything you are saying to me is pure and its not tainted or something you have recycled after saying it to another girl.." she confessed, taking a hesitant finger and tracing the outlining of his lips while staring at them, as if painting, before looking back up at him in his eyes as she leaned in, bringing her lips a second apart from his "and I hope.. you never give me a reason to not trust you.. never ever" she mumured, looking him fiercely in his eyes and letting the moment linger before picking up her wine glass and standing up, "See? I can be romantic... and I meant every word" she whispered, winking at him and walking over to the side of the boat and watching as the sun began to bleed into the sky and give it a pinkish orange color -it was going to set in the next hour or so... and something told Claudia it would be beautiful. "If you would like to ask questions right now.. go ahead" she asked, leaning her upper body slightly over the rail just to look at the water closely

Armand took a deep breath, putting his hands in his pockets when she told him how she would never be ready -what could he do? the ironic thing was that he had the power TO set her free, all he wanted for some reason was to see her happy yet he held her here like she was in a prison. He could challenge her statement, he could make her do the things she didnt want to do with men just to get a paycheck, break her spirits after the third of fourth time doing it, and have her eyes lifeless with no spark, just a pretty face and the question 'What can I do for you Armand?' but he didnt want that for her.. he wanted more for her then that. She reminded him of Claudia before all the bullshit, her secret drug addiction, the men, everything. Back when she was just a her. However there was something that separated her from Claudia and that was these feelings he held.. they were on a whole different level.. and he couldnt stop them. He had forgetten that kidnapping beautiful and unique women like Ariela always came with a fine print. You could fall for them. His thoughts were soon interrupted as she mentioned something about his cat, he smirked, walking over to the bed right behind her, licking his lips discreetly as he stared at the perfect view of her ass, blushing and clearing his throat once she turned back around. "Yeah, this is prince.. he is so little but he walks around here like he owns the place...Im only keeping him until he's old enough to survive on his own back in the wild.." He explained, though that was far off. The Leopard only yawned , waking up only once Armand picked him up settling him in his lap. "Um... yeah Im fine I guess...why wouldnt I be? I wasnt acting strange.. or at least, I dont think I was.. I was just looking out for you thats all.. and dont ask me why because.. I dunno the answer.. thats kind of why I wanted to go on this trip with you.. I think we both could use a little.. fresh air away from this.. just to focus on... sorting things out" he explained, taking the hand she had put on his knee and squeezing it as the leopard crawled from Armands lap and into Ariela's where it settled and purred, lulling itself back to sleep. "Lazy ass cat" Armand chuckled out nervously.

Lukas listened to Claudia, falling for each and every word her lips breathed to him. She was a bad girl, but that didn't make him any better. Lukas found his breath hitching as her finger painted over his lips; wondered what she could possibly do next. He was under her hold, under her bewitching spell. He would do whatever, whenever for her. Lukas was finally admitting it to himself. Why wouldn't he? Both he and she deserved a heart-wrenching relationship. One where you each had a rough grab on one another's hearts, and chose to love it rather than hurt it. They both had the power to destroy one another, but why do that when you can ruin each other slowly with love? He held his breath, as Claudia's lips were a second apart from his. Then, she got up nonchalantly. An objective groan quietly escaped his throat, annoyed that she'd lead him on like that.

Lukas stalked over to her, embracing her from behind tightly while his lips were at her ear. He needed her close to his touch, so he knew that this was real. That it wasn't a dream. Even if it was, he didn't want to wake up—ever. "Did you choose this life? Do you regret it? Do these men even treat you well? I'm pretty sure you don't sleep with most of them, I only say this so I can believe it myself eventually," he confessed to her, giving her only three questions to start off the night. He looked off at the dazzling sun, seeing all of its glory as it melted into the sky. "How long do you plan to do this? Does Armand treat you well?" he asked once more, quickly shooting questions at her as soon as they developed in his head. Mentioning Armand made him wonder if he truly did treat her well. For if he didn't there would be problems. Claudia wasn't just any kind of girl; she was like Holly from Breakfast at Tiffany's. She was helpless, and the only person who could help her was him.

-
Ariela listened to him try to explain what happened last night, and only felt herself smiling fondly at him. Her eyes lowered down to their tangled hands, chewing her bottom lip. She didn't know what to think about any of this, really. She licked her lips and laughed softly as Prince set to lay on her lap. He quickly fell back asleep, and she began to pet him softly. He was amazingly calm, and it made Ariela smile down at him. "Well, we'll work this out, whatever needs to be worked out. And if we don't…then we're screwed," she softly spoke to him. A shrug rolled off her shoulders to show that she truly didn't care if they figured this out or not. What if figuring this out meant that they never touched or acted like this again? Ariela looked up at Armand with an unreadable expression. "Can we bring him with us to Hawaii?" she asked him curiously. She knew that there was a bigger chance they wouldn't be able to, but it didn't hurt to ask.

Actually, that was a lie.
When it came down to animals and emotions Ariela became attached to them. She didn't know why, but maybe it was because they gave unconditional love with no limits. That's what she needed in life. She couldn't get that from a mere human, and that's what she wanted the most. Unconditional love. All she had to do with an animal was feed it, pet it, and take care of it. And in return she received the most selfless loves anyone could ask for. Ariela was a lost one, and she found happiness in the smallest of things. Another statement escaped her plump lips, before he could reject her question from before. "Are we leaving soon? I already packed, just in case," she added.

[Made it short for you to skip for them to be in Hawaii ;3]

Claudia smirked, hearing his groan and wanting that reaction out of him -she wanted him to lust for her until he couldn't take it anymore, and instead of waiting, he just took her, swept her off of her feet, made love to her -anything.. it was all agonizing for her as well.. but he did the same thing to her on the roof top the other night, threatening to kiss his lips and then instead, kissing her jaw, which was a nice substitute, but it was no teacher. She wanted to make him feel how she felt that night.. however she had to keep herself contained, there was so much intimate tension between the two that she wondered if the driver felt it at all. Of course he wouldn't, but it was just to stress the point that it was that bad between them. They had it bad for one another -and they both were slowly accepting it.

When she felt his tight embrace she leaned back against him, her hips swaying slowly and idly to the soothing island music that the driver was playing. "Hmm.. did I choose this life?... no. This life chose me.. I felt like it was the only way out, my life was like a prison before I got to this point... and even though it's not the best lifestyle to have, I have everything I could possibly want... I don't regret anything. I live without regret - Armand taught me that.. and as for treating me well.. to a certain extent yes. Armand won't let them treat us like we are just anybody.. we are his product so we represent him.. there's no way he would let them damage his goods you know?...yes Armand treats me well.. he took my old life away and gave me a new one.. 90% of the time I don't sleep with them.. sometimes... I trick them into thinking we slept together.. get them drunk.. tie them up, when they wake up I point a gun to their faces.. tell them to give me their money and I leave.. how long do I plan to do this?... until I find a reason to stop." She admits everything bluntly - it was all flowing from her mouth like silk, she felt like an open book, but only open to Lukas, because he somehow found the key.

Slowly, she turned around to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck loosely and smiling over his beautiful features. "You know what you remind me of? a cop." She teased with a light giggle "You look like one, I don't know why you just do.. I think you would be a sexy cop.. I can see you in a uniform and everything" She painted the picture, pressing her body against his and leaning in a little bit, biting her bottom lip

"Yeah I mean.. its whatever.." Armand mumbled, shrugging just to match her nonchalance even though inside it hurt a little that it seemed she didnt really have any fucks to give about the whole situation -and maybe to her this would be only a vacation, but to him it was a self realization trip -and he would find that realization with or without her cooperation. She brought him back down to earth from his thoughts with her talk about bringing Prince with them on the trip and before he could even answer that she asked him would they be leaving soon. Armand chuckled a little at her 2 questions because they were so fast behind each other, until he found composure and nodded "Yes we can take him, and yes we are leaving soon, our flight actually takes off in an hour so we really need to get going" He commented, getting up and scooping Prince out of her lap, putting him in his already prepared cage and walking towards the door "Shall we?"

mauix-large.jpg

"Aloha and welcome to Hawaii!" a Hawaiian woman at the front desk practically sung as her smile widened at the familiar sight of Armand "The usual? presidential sir?" She asked him, looking over Ariela with a flash of jealousy knowing that she came with him. The ladies name was Leilani, and Armand had screwed around with her every time he came out here for vacation - naturally she was pissed that this time he brought a woman and that woman was stunning.

Armand smiled at her, taking off his shades and glancing at the men who took their bags up to the sweet once he nodded his head. "And how long will you be staying?" she asked with a forced smile, not even daring to look in Ariela's direction anymore. "A few days. Just put it on my tab, I'll pay as I go as always" he told her with a nonchalant wave of his hand. "Alrighty then.. enjoy your stay, next" she said quickly, Armand only chuckled taking Ariela's hand and leading her to the sweet. Of course it was beautiful, the same as when he left it, spacious and open, lots of windows to see a full view of the beautiful beach just below. The only thing that Armand forgot about was how open the sweet was - open as in there was no privacy what so ever for the people who would reside there between each other. The shower with glass sliding doors was right near the bed room and you could see it from the bed, the only thing that was between the bathroom and then bedroom were beads that hung, no doors at all accept for of course, the actual bathroom that you used which was separate from the shower -and the bedroom had a straight shot view to the kitchen, Armand especially liked this so that he could watch the local Hawaiian girls he would bring over make him breakfast in the kitchen. Naked.

Suddenly the thought of Ariela doing these things swam in her head and he immediately began to blush. He cleared his throat, scratching his head and waiting until the people who bring their bags up to the room left to speak. "So.. there's just one master bedroom .. so if you want I can sleep on the couch it's no big deal because it folds out to a big ass bed thing" he informed her with a half-smile.

Lukas found his eyes shutting tightly as she swayed her hips against him. He began to think about the Sun, and the melodic thrum of the boat's engine. Anything but the sway of her hips, it was too much to bear. Lucky for him, she began to speak. Something that he was able to focus on besides her hips. He then fought with himself to ask her if he would ever possibly be a reason to stop working for Armand. He knew he wasn't that special, but he thought at times he was. Before anything could be said, Claudia turned around and faced him. His stomach lurched as she mentioned how great he'd look if he was a cop. She didn't have a clue…did she? It'd ruin everything between them, even if nothing started yet. Lukas didn't want to ruin that, too attached to her already. He found himself caring more for their growing, cynical relationship rather than failing his mission. His feelings were growing strong for her, they always have…he just never wanted to admit to himself. Would he do all of that tonight?

He only chuckled, playing if off with ease. He squeezed her hips as he smiled charmingly down at her. "A cop? How about like…an FBI agent? They deal with more bad ass stuff than cops," he joked with her. "Enough about what I remind you of…" he trailed off, letting his finger lay underneath her chin once more as it did before. "Claudia…" he breathed her name ever so softly. The tune of her name set Lukas off, even when he said it himself. The way her name rolled off his tongue got his heart going faster than usual, and his insides aching to touch her. Luckily he was already holding her. For if he was yards away from her he'd come to her within three strides just to have her underneath his fingertips. "What do you want to do now?" he asked her calmly, acting all-too innocent. If she was going to mess with him, then he was going to do the same to her. It was fun, but one of them was bound to snap. He hoped it would be her, knowing he had self-control. Or so he thought.

-

The flight was long and agonizing. As soon as Ariela sat comfortably in her seat, she was out like a light. Airplanes usually got her nervous, so she tried to avoid being conscious during the flight. However, this flight was long enough to have her up for it the last two hours.

As they walked into the hotel, Ariela was suddenly in awe by everything she took in. It was only the building, imagine the room! She walked directly behind Armand, afraid she'd get lost in this exotic haven. While the two were at the recipionist desk, Ariela noticed how rude the woman behind the desk was being. Then it clicked, she used to sleep with Armand. At the mere thought, anger flared within her. Did he truly have to sleep with almost every woman he met? Ariela crossed her arms across her chest, not able to hide her anger, jealousy, and annoyance. Yes, she was jealous. Ariela knew for a fact that Armand probably didn't even know how this girl took her coffee, and he fucked her. Instead of just hooking up with Ariela and leaving her alone, he kidnapped her and kept her all to himself. It truly angered her. Ariela was taken by the hand to the suite, while anger was boiling up inside of her by the man dragging her along.
Once the door was opened her mouth dropped from the beauty of it. Anger left her body, and awe took its place for that one heartbeat. Everything…could be seen from any spot in the room. The trance she was stuck in was quickly disminished by Armand's voice. She looked over to him, and thought about his statement. Did he want to fuck with her and the girls around here? If that's what he wanted, she'd fuck with him as well. He deserved it. "No, it's fine," she murmured softly. "We can sleep in the same bed. We're two, mature adults Armand. Or are you afraid you'll end up doing something you'll like?" she asked him with a hint of seduction in her velvet voice. "I didn't forget out bet, Armand," she sang as she scanned around their suite. She walked over to the living area, and saw Prince rolling around on the sofa. She chuckled lightly, and smoothed out his fur softly. "So, what're we going to do for now?" she asked him with a raised eyebrow.

Claudia giggled at his description of being more like an FBI agent than a cop "Ooh la la monsieur.. arrest me please.." she teased with a giggle as he squeezed her hips. She bit her bottom lip again after he asked his 'innocent question' the sun was setting now, less than half of it visible "There's a lot we could do.. why don't we start by moving this party downstairs hm?" she asked him quietly and seductively against his ear, then taking his hand and the bottle of wine and leading him down stairs -that's the thing she loved about Armand, when he did something he either went big or didn't do it at all. The Yacht was huge on the inside, it had its own private and personal Jacuzzi and everything. The lights were dim -not too much, but definitely not bright, the place was gold and white themed, almost like the titanic -elegant, yet intimate and private.. a place meant only for 2 people to enjoy. Claudia let her hair down then, setting the wine by the side of the Jacuzzi meant for 2 and turning it on, "I like my water hot.. I hope that's not a problem.." she said softly and with a smirk as she turned the nob to a steaming temperature. She then took off her heels and stuck her foot in, and when she was sure that the temperature was just right she got inside it, signaling for him to come inside with her index finger. "Lose the shirt though.. and the pants.. otherwise you will burn up in here darling~" She warned him with a wink and a devilish smirk. She then poured them both some more wine and sipped it, watching as his every move. Once he was inside she waited until he sat down to take the liberty of coming over and sitting right on his lap - it was all soo innocent and at the same time it wasn't. "So... you've heard so much about me.. tell me about you.. what do you do when you aren't in France over there in America? are all men as perfect as you? and is there a woman there that you treat the same as me?" -knowing he would never do something like that to her.. still it was worth sparking a conversation.

Armand was speechless about Ariela wanting him to sleep in the bed -and how being 'Mature Adults' they could handle the situation as such. He could see the game she was playing -but the problem was that... he knew in the end.. he just knew he would lose. Still, he wouldn't go down without a fight, he would at least give the illusion that he was in this to win it. "I haven't forgotten the bed either.. but I think that's cheating .. you want me in the bed because you know what it will do to me.. you know you're a beautiful woman.. and you know beautiful women are my specialty" he spoke lowly and emphasized 'Specialty' just for her. After a few moments of lingering silence he smirked, walking away from her and over to the balcony "there is so much to do.. it's all up to you.. we could swim, go grab some Hawaiian food, jet ski.. whatever.. I'm down for anything" he said with a shrug -for once he didn't care to call the shots, he had no problem letting her do it for once. "Whatever we do.. I know one thing.. I'm going to do like the Hawaiians do and go half naked" He informed her with a chuckle as he disappeared into the bathroom and came out a minute or so later in a white unbuttoned casual shirt that showed off his toned chest, and a pair of swimming trunks. He then made his way back to the balcony, glancing at it before turning around to face her, his hands above him leaning on the the door post "sa place tout à toi chérie" (it's all up to you sweetie)

Lukas followed with no objection whatsoever. Surely he would arrest her, but not for any purposes to take her to jail. Lukas stopped his thoughts shorts, not wanting to think so sexually of her. It would cause problems—that was for sure. He squeezed her hand lightly as the two walked downstairs. Lukas looked around to see something he could only imagine. He wouldn't be surprised if Armand owned this boat. He seemed like the type that loved to go all out. Lukas could see what she was doing, she was acting all innocent while in reality trying to make him crazy for her. She didn't have to do anything, for he was already crazy about her without any of their doing. "Not a problem at all," he spoke nonchalantly, playing along with her game. Is that what this was? A game?

A chuckled escaped his lips as she beckoned him to come into the water. Lukas had the urge to strip hastily out of his clothes and dive right into the Jacuzzi, but didn't want to hurt himself in the process. Or look stupid. So instead, he shrugged off his jacket and hung it on a near-by hook glued to the wall. Lukas took off his shirt by pulling it from the back of his neck all the while facing Claudia so she could see him in all of his glory. It was a cocky thing to do, but it felt right. She was cocky about her looks, why couldn't he be? After stripping off his upper body, he then loosened his belt and let his pants drop. Walking out of them, he walked over to the Jacuzzi and got in with ease. She was right, she loved her water hot, and he was okay with that. However, once she sat on his lap the water seemed to be a few degrees hotter, and it was because of her. He took the wine glass claimed as his and placed it on the edge of the Jacuzzi. He didn't want to be drunk off wine, he desired to be drunk off of Claudia. "I don't like talking about myself…but if you insist," he shrugged softly with a charming smile on his lips. "I'm always with my family. Family is really important to me—I have eight brothers and one sister. And no, men in America are not like me, though I am not perfect myself. Most are immature and don't know what they want. There is no other woman, if there was I wouldn't' have the chance to be like this with you," he explained softly to her as he looked only into her eyes. His hands laid on her waist, his thumbs stroking her sides underneath the water. "Anything else you'd like to know, sweetheart?" he asked her with a raised eyebrow. Before she could respond, he brought her hand to his lips and brushed his lips against her knuckles. It was a soft kiss, one that he had been yearning to give her. It wasn't the right time yet to kiss her on the lips, no. He wanted to wait, until the two of them were fighting their souls to be on top of one another. It might not happen that way, but he hoped it would.

-

Ariela licked her bottom lip at his response, knowing his words just weren't words. It was more like a promise to his actions. "I have no idea what you're talking about. You live to sell beautiful women , don't you know better than to test your own items?" she teased him. She walked off to the doorway to the balcony, letting her eyes scan him as he spoke. He was looking off into the distance, and his back was facing her anyways. So, she could look and not be caught. Ariela could see his muscles softly through his shirt. The curve of his neck, his strong shoulders shrugging as if he didn't have a care in the world, and the clench of the railing showed Ariela that he did care. She wasn't sure what, but he cared—a lot. She playfully rolled her eyes as she got out of his way so he can go change. Once he came back she smiled softly at him. "You look…casual," she commented.

"Well, I'm starving. So let's eat, and maybe see a show? I love seeing the Hawaiian dancers," she spoke with a smile on her lips at the thought of seeing the Hawaiian men dancing. "Don't they have places where you can see them and dance? Kind of like a bar-club scene?" she asked him as she went off into the room to change herself. She cracked the door, wanting to talk to him while she changed. She shook off her yoga shorts, and began to place on her white bathing suit. It made her look phenomenal, if she did say so herself. After placing it on she lugged her knitted sweater on top, and placed back on her shorts. She walked back over to Armand. "So, what do you say? Dinner, show, dancing?" she asked him with a smile that pleaded with him to agree.
bathinsuitforarielaaa.jpg

She listened closely to everything Lukas was telling her, nodding and sipping her wine -Claudia loved alcohol, it was her favorite pass time. She had drank so much of it since she was small that she had a high alcohol tolerance for the most part. Sipping the wine was like sipping juice to her even though she had, had around 3 glasses full. She giggled at his comment about there being no other girl "Oh really? what do you mean by that? what do you mean by 'You wouldn't be able to be this way with me? are we going something wrong Lukas? I thought we were just being friendly... just innocent fun right?" She whispered with a smirk, knowing damn well between them this was getting pretty deep -didn't mean she couldn't tease him like they weren't.

She blushed as he ran his lips across her fingers, a small smile on her lips "Hmm.. yes there is something" she asked softly, biting her bottom lip before speaking. "Why do you look over all the bad when it comes to me? you just don't seem like a bad person, you seem like a genuinely good guy yet here you are.. with the worst woman in town.. looking over all her flaws when you could just go to someone who has no flaws.. I'm sure you're date from the other night has none.. she looks like a good girl and it would be a shame to take you from her" she teased, sipping her wine again before putting it down and trailing a finger down his jawline and then over his lips once more.

Armand smirked shaking his head and placing a finger on his lips " Wrong. I don't live to sell women...in fact, women don't even bring in the most profit.. you're forgetting I sell drugs, guns and anything else anyone might need.. also, you aren't my Item until I have sold you.. you have never been sold therefore you are my guest.. so I am free to do what I want" he informed her with a smirk. Ariela was good at teasing, but Armand was good at breaking down women who liked to tease so this would be nothing but entertainment for him.. that is unless his emotions got the best of him like how they almost did back at the house. Being in Hawaii let the tone be laid back, and with that the tension had lessened.

"I know exactly the place." he murmured, watching through the beads as she changed, biting his bottom lip and then turning back to the balcony so that he wouldn't get too lost in it. After she was done, he had a car delivered and then he took her to a bar called 'Tiki Hut' which was a bar out on the beach which had hula dancers -men and women, and also fireworks and other things -it was a very nice chill spot. "You look amazing, forgot to tell you that inside" he mumbled to her nonchalantly as he looked over the menu, sitting in a beach chair close to the show. Of course he had noticed before the beautiful white ensemble that showed off her amazing figure before, but if he was caught drooling then it would be a point to add to her score

and he already established he wouldn't be going down without a fight.

Lukas could tell that Claudia's rock was alcohol. Within the times he has seen her she's always holding a half-empty wine glass or empty shot glass. While she spoke to him, he took her glass and put it away. "You're with me, you don't need that," he insisted smoothly. "If I had a girl back home, I'd act completely different with you. I wouldn't have left you at the breakfast place that day. I wouldn't have taken you with me to the hotel that night I wouldn't have...let you consume me like you did at the ball we went to days ago. I would...whatever this is, I'd do it from afar. I would have questioned my feelings for a girl I don't even know, and then by time I left I'd realize it was too late. You'd only be a dream. So let's be glad I don't have a girl back home," he concluded easily. Lukas scoffed at her statement of them being innocent and 'just having fun'. To catch her off guard, he changed their position so she was sitting down, and that he was cowering over her. "You really think this is just fun?" he asked her, a shake of his head came with his question.

Another questions was brought up in the air by Claudia, and Lukas answered her right away. "Why do you want me to? I'm not a good guy, really. I make a bunch of mistakes, and I've done some things in the past," he shrugged as he said this. His thumb stroked her wet cheek as he spoke once more. "And you're not the worse. It seems you are damning yourself to be alone forever. Do you not want to be happy? Do you feel that you don't deserve it? And the girl from the other night is someone you need to stop thinking about. Green doesn't suit you," green meaning envy. "You want to take me away from her? Well good luck, she never had me. And I think the only person taking anything is me," he spoke confidently as her finger trailed over his strong jaw, and soft lips. A sigh escaped his lips from her soft touch. "If you think you're that bad, why do put up with me then?" he challenged her as he let his eyes scan over her beautiful face, down her slender neck and the dip of skin that connected her shoulder to her neck. He looked back up at her, knowing full well if he didn't stop they wouldn't be talking anymore.

-

Ariela listened to his reasoning, and only nodded her head in agreement. "I'm a guest? Hm, I doubt that," she breathed to herself. Words came so easily to her when it came to him, and it was fun when the two of them challenged each other. "So I'll become an Item once you sell me? Does that mean I won't get special treatment?" she asked him, not knowing if he'd truly answer her or not. Ariela truly began to wonder if this trip would even help them figure anything out. Nothing else was said, for Armand called a car to get them. So, they were off to start their trip. Once they made it to the Tiki Bar, Ariela couldn't help but smile at the vibe that was felt in the building. The show hadn't started yet, but the waitresses awed Ariela. They wore grass skirts and coconut bikini tops, and had beautiful, warm smiles. Their hair shined with health, and was dark as the night. Ariela was going to love it here, hopefully Armand wouldn't suddenly become an ass and ruin it for her.

Once they sat down, she was complimented by Armand all of a sudden. She looked at him, blinking rapidly in confusion. "Thank you," she murmured back to him in a confused manner. She scanned the menu, and hummed quietly as she thought of what she could possibly eat. Once she mentally decided, she placed the menu down and inspected the man before her. "What made you decided this life?" she asked him, suddenly curious. She knew nothing about him, and he knew nothing about her either. During this trip, hopefully they'd get to learn about each other. Ariela could possibly consider Armand a human, after this trip.

Claudia pouted once the glass was out of her grasp "Lukas.." she whined listening to his reasons as to why she should be happy that he didn't have a girl back home -not that Claudia would have cared if he did -when Claudia wanted something, whatever that was affected around her meant little to her even though it probably should. Especially when it came to Lukas -something about him just made her want him all to himself.. make him stay in France, or take him with her to America.. but all of that just seemed so far away.. and almost impossible.. but was it really? she never thought a guy could entice her and keep her interested for longer than one night and here she was here with him for the 3rd time.

Claudia glared at him when he made the joke about green not being a good color on her -she hated that he could see through her and right to the core of her jealously, the thought of a woman that wasn't her being close to Lukas. She didn't know how to respond to that since he had caught her in her envy, so she didn't instead she skipped over it and moved to his next statement "Oh yeah?" and what is it that you're taking?" she asked curiously and with a raised eyebrow. Thinking about his next question hard before answering "I don't know.. I don't know why I put up with you.. why do you put up with me huh? knowing that this is my lifestyle and that this is my job? men staring at me, putting their hands on me trying to seduce me and sleep with me day in and day out huh? are you okay with that?.." she countered softly, running her fingers down his bare chest and looking up to him with lust glazed in her eyes "but what if all of those men didn't matter to me? what if.. your touch was the only one that counted?" she whispered, biting her bottom lip.

Armand was still thinking of a way to answer her question -he knew the answer to it but he was just contemplating in his mind the big decision he was going to make - taking Ariela off the market would lose him money, not only that but it would ensure that she knew that he had feelings for her. This was exactly the reason why he didn't like to fall for anyone. He would rather have relations than relationships. They just required so much sacrifice, and considering he was a very greedy person, sacrifice was something he detested. Once they got to the Tiki Bar Armand could tell she was enjoying herself, and he smiled at her when she thanked him for the compliment -he could tell it really flattered her and if that's what it took then he would complement her more often.

He continued looking over the menu, not acknowledging the festivities going on around him because he had seen it all before. Soon he put down the menu and looked over at her, waiting for the waiter to return. "Do you know what you're going to order?" He asked, sipping his sweet tea that he had ordered and listening to her answer. "You know.. I don't think I'm going to sell you.. at least not for sex.. I think I will sell you as an escort.. just to be on the arms of men when they go to parties and what not but nothing physical.. I just don't think you're cut out for it.." he mumbled.. happy that he had finally sucked up his pride and said it. He didnt know how to answer her question about deciding his life -it almost offended him. "Why did you choose your life? why did you choose to come to france? why did you choose your favorite color? your favorite show? favorite dress?.. because you like those things. I like what I do. So I do it" he answered plainly and with shrug. "Somebody has to play the bad guy right?" he asked with a smirk -a light joke, but his tone didnt make it any less true.

"You," he breathed, not missing a beat. He'd be taking her; mentally, physically, and in any other sense of the word. "I don't put up with you, mi'amor," he chuckled. "I adore you, being around you is…exhilarating," he spoke, knowing that wasn't even the right word to use. Jealousy suddenly raged through him, knowing that everything she was saying was true. How men always looked at her with lustful gazes, and touched her in any way they pleased. They didn't have to do anything to do it either, only spend a few thousands and call it a day. The jealousy washed away once he heard her confess something that caught his ear. His touch was the only one that mattered? It caused him great pleasure to know this. It was big on her part to confess something like that. He usually read her so easily, without her doing. Now that she was freely telling him her feelings…it meant all the more to him. "That's what I want, my touch to be the only that counts. The only one you ache for, the one you hope to have at the end of the day…" he breathed against her jaw, his hands low on her back pushing her into his stomach. He pushed his chest into hers a bit, causing her back to press against the wall.

"Of course it bothers me knowing those men are all over you…but right now I have you, and they don't. They don't see the Claudia I do," he reassured her, as he reassured himself. "Those men don't matter anymore right now. Don't think about what tomorrow will bring, just think about right now. Think about this, us. Whatever this is, just live through it. Claudia, I can see it in your eyes how you're fighting every instinct to do what you please because you're afraid of the consequences. Don't be. If you fall, I'll be more than glad to catch you," he murmured on her jaw, and on her lips. Finally, he let his lips press into hers lightly. It was a soft, yet intense kiss for the two. It was their first of many. "So tell me Claudia," he spoke on top of her lips. A smile erupted onto his lips before he spoke his next line. "Will you let me take you?"

-

"Oh, look at you. Guess you're not such a stubborn ass afterall," Ariela taunted him as he came with the conclusion of just making her an escort. If this was a 1960's movie, she'd be angry and ask him to keep her all to himself. For she knew that's what he wanted, but this wasn't a movie. And it was 2012, so everything was fucked up. Ariela was startled after his next statement, hearing the defensive tone in his voice. "I didn't choose my life, it chose me. I came to France to find myself, I like yellow because it looks great on me, I don't have a favorite show because all shows have potential, and my favorite dress is the one I wore to the ball with you, for reasons that are merely confidential," she spoke back without missing a beat. "So life is like a play to you, huh?" she asked rhetorically. Ariela sat back in her chair, looking around and watching as some of the waiters looked at her and smile. She waved hello to some and giggled at others that tried their hardest to get her attention. Once they ordered their food, Ariela quickly dug in. She had to remember she was in public, so she had to take small bites. The food was to die for, really. In the middle of eating the show began to start.

Ariela watched in awe, how the men smoothly danced across stage with bars of fire in their hands. She bit her lip, intently watching every move. Once man on stage was eyeing her, making sure to do his best to impress her, and from time to time Ariela would notice him more than the others. Once the first act was over, the men on stage asked for volunteers to join them in a hula dance. She placed her hand up, wanting to show off her skills. The man that had eyes on her picked her, walking over to her. He bowed like a gentleman, which made Ariela chuckle. "Do you mind if I take your wife?" he spoke with a deep, smooth voice to Armand. "Oh, he's not my husband. I'm just…his guest," she used the word he told her before. The man seemed pleased to her response, and took her with him on stage. The hula dancing then began. The man—named Alakin—had his hands on her hips, guiding them in a circular motion. From time to time, Ariela would look over at Armand with a soft smile. She even mouthed, "I'm doing it!"

"They dont see the Claudia that I do.."

Those words echoed through her head like it was her favorite song - and she didnt want it to stop. There had been a time when Claudia would hold her breath if people told her that love was in the air, now it felt like she was falling and she wanted to -she really wanted to.. plus he said he would catch her, and she believed him. She was used to men telling her all the things they thought she wanted to hear -she heard it all, and ran from love.. but something about Lukas pulled her in and stole her feelings, her heart, her emotions and it happened so fast that she couldnt stop it. She remained silent, only sighing quietly as the tension grew between them once he pushed her lower back, making it arch a little and removed space between them.

He told her to stop living in the future and come back down to the present -dont worry about today, and let tomorrow take care of itself. So she would -she would do whatever Lukas told her to do -because she believed everything he said and could just tell that it was all for the better. She kissed him softly, biting his bottom lip softly to let the moment linger just a little bit longer. After the kiss broke she began to catch her breath silently as his lips brushed against hers, asking her a question that made her smirk. "Lukas.. when I want something.. I go after it.. and I take it.. I suggest you do the same because I wont stop you" she whispered, pushing her body closer to him and kissing his lips once more.

... this wasnt supposed to happen to me..

"No.. you chose your life. No one is stopping you from doing anything -not life, not fate not anything. YOU chose to come to France to find yourself YOU chose yellow because it looks great on you, YOU chose not to have a favorite show, YOU chose to like that dress.. I CHOOSE to do the things I do, because I CHOOSE to like it.. and thats that" he countered -one thing Armand loved to do was argue, because he liked to prove his point.

When the man asked her to dance he went to say the same thing about her not being his wife, but when she said 'guest' all he could do was chuckle "Touche' " he mumbled, watching as she went up to the stage with the man and then watched as he planted his hands on her hips and moved them until she could do it on her own. He didnt care about that, what he cared about was the way he had looked at her before he even called her up with that lust in his eyes that Armand had seen time and time again. If he made 3 phone calls he could have this mans life ended by tomorrow and that would just be one less pair of eyes staring at her but he wouldnt, because that wasnt rational, and he wanted to have a good time - he was technically on vacation. "Uh-oh.. I think hes planning on stealing your lady from you brah" a local Hawiian man informed him, leaning from his chair just to tell Armand that. Armand only chuckled, clasping his hands together and leaning forward as he watched Ariela dance, and nodded as she mouthed him that she was doing it "Yes you are" he mouthed back, before acknowledging the man "Nah.. shes worth more than some simple low budget ass entertainer.. she deserves a man who can take care of her, he is no where near competition.. its like I dont see him.. The way I see it, theres only 3 men who can handle a girl like her man... and thats - Me, Myself... and I"

This time when Claudia kissed him, he could sense the urgency in her kiss. The mild fear she had, and the confidence rising up above it. He hugged her closely, wanting to feel their chests both pressed up against each other. He needed all of her, and that was his newly found goal of tonight. "Then it's set," he breathed onto her lips. His kisses began to weigh with hunger and passion. Lukas held it within himself, not wanting to rush any of this. He had her for the whole night and half of the morning. Lukas was sure to use every second, minute, and hour of the time they were going to have together.

"Want to get out of here?" he asked her, suddenly breathless just from three kisses. Claudia made him breathless and completely hazed. He was high on her, he didn't know someone could become addicting. You did learn new things everyday. What was he getting himself into?

-

Ariela smiled at Armand as he spoke to her from across the room. She continued dancing, even placing her hands across her chest and waving them as if they were part of the ocean. Her hips moved fluidly, and a smile was at her lips as Alakin guided her, and praised her from time to time. They picked a winner, and Ariela was the winner. She blushed as everyone clapped for her, reminded her of the night at the club she met Armand for the first time. Once she got her prize, she walked off down to their table. "Can't believe I did that," she said as she raked her hair back. She honestly proud of herself to have the confidence of going up there. Alakin came over to her, and murmured into her ear. "Here's my number, don't be shy to use it," he implied to her. After giving her knuckles a soft kiss, he winked and off on his way to continue with the show.

"Isn't the food amazing here?" she asked him with a gleam in her eyes. The way Armand looked at her in that moment made her suck in a breath and simply stare back at him. She bit her bottom lip in anticipation, wondering what he was contemplating. "Tell me, what're you thinking?" she asked him as she leaned onto her elbows as she placed them on the table. Music began to play, letting the people go on the floor to dance and whatnot.

Claudia nodded at his suggestion about getting out -it was getting very hot in that Jacuzzi in more ways than one. "Yeah.. lets get out.." she agreed breathlessly, getting off of his lap and getting out. She then wrapped a towel around herself and threw one to him, smirking and looking over his body with a blush "Im gonna go take a shower okay?" she said softly, winking at him before heading into the bath area and leaving the door open on purpose. She got inside the shower, which had 4 see through sliding glass doors before taking off her bathing suit, and reaching her hand out to throw it on rail. She then turned on the shower, which immediately produced a lot of steam and hot water, washing over her as she closed her eyes and embraced it, knowing full well he could see a bit more than her silhouette -- if he was looking, which she was sure he was. She wanted him to, she wanted him to lust for her more than he could handle. Claudia then began bathing, taking her wash cloth and lathering it as she scrubbed her body clean, "The water feels great.." she murmured softly, just loud enough that he could hear it.

Armand simply glared at the man while he walked away -whether the guy knew it or not he had just slapped Armand in the face. "Yeah, its amazing" he mumbled, tempted to take the number that the guy had given her and ripping it up into shreds -something about that just pissed him off for the rest of the day, he felt like his territory had been invaded. Ariela after all, was technically his territory. "What am I thinking? you really wanna know? fine. Im thinking that if that guy ever speaks to you again Im going to pay him a visit thats what Im thinking" he mumbled, sitting back in his seat and taking his drink in his hand. What pissed him off more than that, was the fact that Ariela was acting as if everything was just fine -- sure, he had told her she was just a guest, and sure he never really came out and said he liked her at all -but to him she should know better than that, to take someones number right in front of him.. it all just seemed so disrespectful, and what made it worse was the fact that he couldn't do a damn thing about it because she was his territory -but she was no where near his.. "Oh .. congradualtions on winning" he added on with a smile -acting as if what he had just said before hand was nothing.

Blah, blah.
-
So it doesn't go to the graveyard :3