Irreversible

"You're not doing such a great job at being the bad guy," she managed to mutter right on cue as she placed a pristine smile onto her plump lips, making 'nicey-nice' with all of the rich strangers around here. If Ariela kept up the cold facade, she might even fall for it herself and be able to do this job easy-peasy. A smirk appeared on her lips as Armand agreed with her bet, loving how he easily fell for it. Now, let the games begin.

Ariela scanned the crowd with careful eyes, acting as if she was merely admiring the decor of the party and such. Before she could pick someone to toy with, two men came up to them. They were identical twins, and ravishingly handsome. A shiver ran down Ariela's spine as Andre's eyes pierced through her dress and deep into her bone marrow. Being called a trophy was insulting, but Ariela's face showed no trace of her being offended. Instead, she placed a hand on her hip and gave a charming smile to the two men. Ariela laughed on cue as the men explained how beautiful they thought she was. A blush would have grew onto her cheeks, but they weren't worth it. It was surprising, because Armand--despite his montrous ways--had the ability to make her blush with a snap of his fingers. Then, the man asked if she dance. It didn't sound like an average question, and Armand suddenly got uncomfortable. Ariela was too drunk to question it, but knew the innuendo was plain as day. She chewed her lip innocently, as she looked into the chocolate pools Armand called irises. It was hard to think clearly with the intensity coming from his gaze. The alcohol was finally settling deep into her veins, causing many thoughts to run in her mind. She was open to many things in that one moment as she thought of her answer. Armand was suddenly beginning to look...human in her gaze. It scared her, not wanting to consider Armand human. Calling him human, meant that he had emotion. Emotions, they were too much to deal with it. To get away from it, she said yes.

"Of course I'm up to dance," she murmured with small confidence. The twins looked at each other with suggestive looks, and chuckled. Now, which one was going to take her? Ariela felt as if she made a horrid decision, but she would do anything to get rid of the confusion caused by Armand. Her churned in fright as the twins both held out hands for her to take. Hesitating, she finally took them but not without glancing past her shoulder at Armand. The alcohol began to name the eyes all sorts of things. Armand's eyes meant safety, which was beyond bizarre for if it weren't for him she wouldn't be here. However, the icy blue eyes looking at her with a certain hunger were named with something along the lines of violent. It made Ariela uneasy.

-

At the mention of numerous dates, it made Lukas' smile broadened. "Amour, whoever said that I was leaving soon? And you saying this, means that you have thought of this before, no?" he asked her quietly. He spoke quietly so she had no option but to listen closely to him. Her perfume was intoxicating. It caused his emotions to whirl within his heart and have him want to take her away from this sinful place. "Well, if it helps...I've thought of it too," he murmured back with a velvet voice. It was the truth, Claudia had been on his mind for a while now. He chuckled as she complimented his suit. "Thank you, I try. And may I remind you how...edible you look?" he asked her. He thought for a moment how his comment sounded, and blushed a bit. He didn't mean to offend her, knowing she was used to men only using her for her body and nothing but. "I'm s-sorry that came out wrong. Your perfume isn't helping me focus," he explained lightly. They were just back in good terms, and he was already screwing up. What the hell was wrong with him? Before he could even search for the answer, Claudia pulled him off to a secluded area. Lukas looked around at the overwhelming view, and a half-smile set on his lips.

He enjoyed the view of Claudia more than the night sky. As she twirled as asked him what he thought, he was entranced by her beauty once more. Scanning her over and soaking in her personality...caused time to still for just a moment. "It's...divine," he murmured, his words holding a double meaning. He was speaking more about Claudia than the view. He knew she would pick up on it sooner or later, and walked over to her by the edge of the railing. Lukas let a hand graze past her bare, lower back and settle on her hip. "Tell me, what're you thinking about right now...in this moment," he asked her quietly. Lukas spoke in her ear, never wanting this conversation to leave the space between them. As if it escaped into the night air, it wouldn't mean as much. Lukas was falling too deep, too fast. He prayed it wasn't just him falling already. It was just them two, or at least it felt like it. This would be the perfect moment to confess literally anything.

(I know bother replies are short, but its because Im doing homework also lol)

Armand watched as he was taken from her in what seemed like a flash -he wanted to call out and say nevermind, and that no she should not dance, but how could he? she belonged to him, but still, she wasnt his.. it was weird yet true. He watched until they disappeared with her beyond the crowd, into the hallway - and silently he wondered how long he could be away from her until Jealousy consumed him and he ran after her. He needed a few more drinks.

Andre pushed Ariela against a nearby wall, and smirked, looking over her body hungrily as his brother walked to the other side of her, leaning into her neck and smelling the scent of her hair and breathing into her hair "How well do you dance Madame?.. do you dance the Ménage à trois? this is our favorite dance.." Adrien whispered "We are going to pay a lot of money for you.. so you should be down for anything.. I dont see you resisting.. you seem drunk anyways Madame" Andre murmured against her other ear. All the while Armand sat in the corner by the bar, drinking back to back shots and contemplating.. was it really money over women?.. how could he even question it? he never had to before.

Damn Ariela. What was she doing to him? and tonight, would he be her superman?

Claudia blushed at his knowing she had been thinking on it, once he admitted he had been thinking too it made it a bit easier for her to admit. "Well.. when you left me there in the little breakfast shop all I could think that whole day long was.. what If I wasnt what I am you know? what if.. what if I was just like every other girl.. happy go lucky and ready to fall in love.. not used to being used to what Im used to.. or ashamed.. maybe in another life.. I wouldn't have driven you away like that.. Im just a naturally cold person... and you seem like a genuinely nice guy.." She admitted, feeling butterflies once his arm wrapped around her, resting on her hip, and she took the liberty of moving closer, smirking at his comment about her perfume " Edible..Is that so? then maybe I should get a little closer so that you can devour" She flirted back, knowing he didnt mean it to be insulting, closing her eyes once she felt his breath against her ear, and a chill ran down her spine, Slowly, she made contact with him at his next question, thinking of all the ways she could answer it.

"What am I thinking?... Im thinking that I could not have been more wrong about you... and also that for some reason, even though we barely know each other.. I honestly cant think of a better way I would rather spend my night.. " She whispered back, biting her bottom lip and looking down towards his own. She knew she shouldn't be up here with him, and that she had a job to do, but as wrong as it felt.. it still felt way more right. So she would stay with him... because the very sensual, yet light tension between them wouldn't let her leave -even if she wanted to.

Before reaching the hallway, Ariela glanced back once more past her shoulder to look at Armand with hopeful eyes. What was she hoping for, she had no idea. Ariela was taken aback by the sudden push, the cold structure of the wall causing a shiver to run down her spine. Ariela felt her stomach churn painfully, not liking the hot breath on her neck and in her head. It was sickly annoying, and she wanted to stop. Chocolate, that's what she needed. The brown pools of warmth that held her moments ago. Where were they? She needed the brown pools...the brown eyes.

"S-stop," she stuttered quietly as she tried getting Andre off of her torso. It wasn't working, she could find no strength. What was in that drink? She breathed shakily, wanting to get away from the two. "Why don't we go somewhere private?" she asked them, not wanting to be seen with the two on top of her. Not only was it embarrassing for her, but bad on Armand's part. Once again, she wasn't sure why she was fixated on him at this moment. His name entered her mind while the two dragged her down the hall, into a secluded room. Her heartbeat beating violently against her chest.

-

"Maybe you're right, but if you weren't what you were...would we have ever met?" he asked her, making her think twice about everything. "You aren't cold, you are merely weary of what you do, nothing wrong with that. Luckily, I'm persistent," he added with ease. A shift in his eyebrow was made at her flirty statement, while a smile grew upon his lips. His smile was filled with relief, glad to know that he hadn't offended her in any way. He felt the tremor rock through her, seeing her shoulders jolt at the light connection their skin had. Lukas inwardly spoke, proud of himself for making her feel that way. "Can I say how much I adore your answer?" he commented shortly after she confessed what she was thinking within that moment. He was dying to kiss her, the moment seemed so perfect. However, she didn't deserve perfect.

She deserved real.

"I'd kiss you right now, but I find it hardly appropriate," he murmured to her with a half-smile plain on his face, while his eyes gleamed as they looked intently into hers. "Maybe on our first date I will, hm?" He let his lips reach hers, only a hairline apart. As he did this, he paused, his eyes fluttering as they focused on her lips. His heartbeat erratic enough to have him wonder if Claudia could hear it or not. Wanting to throw her off, he moved lips to the edge of her jaw and kissed her slowly. His lips met her warm skin, and this 'innocent' kiss sent electric currents running through his veins. She was electrifying.

The boys merely looked at each other and smirked at her request for them to stop. "Stop? Oh she plays hard to get... I like..." Andre murmured, "If you wanted me off then you would find the strength to push me off wouldn't you?" he chuckled -- and even though the hallway they picked was completely vacant, they decided that if they wanted to get any more intimate, it was best that they did go to somewhere more private, so they took her advice, taking her into a room nearby and locking the door behind them. It wasn't a bedroom, but rather a sitting area I guess you could say. It had a big window which looked out to the city, and underneath there was a long cushion couch were one could sit and just enjoy the view, there was also pictures on the walls and other things, but for the most part, it was just a reflecting room of some sort.

Both guys began loosening their ties, and eyeing her hungrily, turning off their phones and getting ready to do what they came here to do. "Strip" Adrien ordered her, looking at her clothes as if they were committing a crime.

Armand was still fighting himself at the bar... what should he do? Why should he save her? What the hell was he saving her from? This was HER job whether she liked it or not... did he have Stockholm syndrome? This was crazy. He knew the twins well, and they seemed like genuinely nice guys, accept for when it came to women... they were very disrespectful -he had even seen them hit one.. But Armand never gave a damn about what they did with women because it was all business and women were just tools anyways... tools to get what he wanted. Which was money.

He looked towards the hallway they had went down, and contemplated what his next action should be... go after her? Or sit here and wait for the outcome... he didn't know what to do, for the first time in a long time... a woman was coming between him and his business.

"Fuck... FUCK!" he yelled, which gained the attention of the bartender who looked at him like he was crazy "H-Hard day sir?" he asked hesitantly, Armand looked up at the man and sighed, running his fingers through his hair "Seems that way... another drink please."

"Maybe you're right, but if you weren't what you were...would we have ever met?"

Claudia thought about that for a moment... if she wasn't what she was, then she wouldn't have ever met him... it sounded so true, she would have never been in that club, scoping out new recruits for Armand, and she would have never met him, but the way he said it made it sound as if he knew exactly what she was, and what she did for a living -she didn't know whether she liked that or not, she liked to be secretive and classy when it came to men that were aside from her job -- using the skills she had developed from her job to lewer them in, and make them toss and turn at night thinking about her.. she liked to be a mystery, but something about this man made her believe that he could see right through it all, all of her.

She felt naked.

When he didn't kiss her, it definitely through her off, the moment had been so perfect for it, and yet in his eyes it was 'Inappropriate' she was used to inappropriate so much that she didn't know the difference between what was appropriate and what wasn't. The moment gave the illusion that it was perfectly fine though. His next move was perfect -she hadn't been expecting it, and had fixed herself to kiss him, until he dived for her jawline, and that small gesture sent fire through her veins. She closed her eyes and took it in while she could... leaning into him a bit to feel his body against hers. Why did he make her feel this way? It didn't make any sense at all. "You're making a dangerous decision ... I'm not a good person..." She whispered -she knew he wouldn't know what she was talking about, but she felt the need to warn him about getting involved with her... he had told her he was persistent, so she was sure her words meant very little to him.

As fast as the moment came, it was over, as the sound of a throat clearing off in the distance made her jump and look up, where she thought she would see Armand or one of the body guards, but no, it was a girl -a pretty girl, but her expression was nowhere near nice -Claudia knew that look : Jealousy. She was used to getting these looks from girls -and on rare occasion she gave them out herself. "Hey you disappeared... mind if I join in?" the girl asked -this must be his date, it all clicked now in Claudia's mind. The girl gave a forced smile, coming closer and reaching out her hand to Claudia "Hi, I'm Alissa... and you are?" she asked innocently enough. Claudia only looked down to the girls hand and smirked, leaning back on the rails purposely so that the girl could take in all of Claudia - something about this girl made her jealous as well, just the fact that this was his date was reason enough. "Hi... I'm... trouble... you might want to keep this one on a tighter leash next time..." she advised Alissa as she ran her fingers across Lukas's jawline and then turned his head toward her, smiling up at him "Vous avez mon numéro. Utilisez-le." (You have my number. Use it) - she wasn't sure if Lukas knew a lot of French, but she was sure he knew at least a little - why would he come to France if he didn't know any of the language? . Claudia then walked past Alissa towards the staircase.

Alissa watched as she did this with raised eyebrows and a disgusted expression - yeah, Claudia was definitely pretty, but she was also a bitch, and as much as Lukas might deny it, Alissa could see the lust in his eyes, what was it about these types of girls that get men to act like wolves in heat? She then turned back to Lukas and smiled, taking his hands in hers "we have months and months to you know, get dirt on them... so why don't we just chill out tonight and enjoy the party hm? Together?" Alissa asked quietly, trying to get his full attention as Claudia looked back at Lukas, a smirk tugging at the end of her lips before she disappeared down the staircase. Something Alissa wouldn't be able to see since she was facing Lukas.

As Claudia returned to the party Lukas stayed on her mind... Even that girl he had brung, the poor thing, she didn't stand a chance.

Ariela could not find the strength to push neither of the two. Was the truth that she never had strength to begin with? It is tough to realize, but it probably was the truth. She couldn't fully think about it, too busy being sized up by the twins. She was pushed into the room, and fear was the epitome of tonight. They loosened their ties, and her heart dropped. This was going to be her life from now on. She wasn't ready for this, and wasn't built for this either. Ariela scanned around the room, the dim lighting setting the horrific mood. Her fingers shook with anxiety, while her eyes were wide with innocence. Adrien ordered her to strip, and she had no choice but to answer. However, her mind couldn't process the action. Adrien glared at her, suddenly becoming antsy.
"I said strip," he ordered in a demanding voice. Ariela's shoulders jumped in fear, her hands fumbling to find the zipper. It was in the back, and she couldn't reach. "I-I-I can't r-reach," she stuttered. Ariela began to feel light-headed, oxygen not reaching her mind. Andre grasped her hip roughly, unzipping the dress violently. It was overwhelming, and she murmured a stop. Adrien chuckled darkly, striding up to her to end up centimeters away from her lips. He clenched her chin intensely, making her look into his eyes.
"You asked for this," he gritted through his teeth. As Adrien did this, Andre was helping himself to pulling down her dress as quickly as possible. His nails scratched her, and caused her to gasp in pain. "Please…" she cried, tears audible in her throat. Andre squeezed her chest, her hands limp as she tried to push one of them off of her. Knowing there was no use in fighting this, she let her eyes flutter close…and she began to think of Armand. It soothed her, while her nightmare came to life. Tears escaped her eyes, while she let them use her. All she could think of was Armand. How masculine he smelled, the soft caress of his hands on her back and the tickle of his voice in her ear. He was very good at pretending, Ariela might have to learn from him…
-
Surely, it seemed like he knew her…but he didn't.
But he wanted to know her. He wanted to know all of her.
When he kissed her jaw he could feel the tickle of her exhaled breath. He felt proud of himself, glad to have thrown her off. It was satisfying to know that he can be unpredictable with her. He was shocked as well at her response, leaning into his body. It was warming and comforting to have a body on his. Not just anyone's body…but Claudia's. He let his hands embrace her, grazing her velvet arms until he let his hands cup her face delicately. A half-smile grew onto his lips at her comment. "You're right…but you're making an even worse one by staying," he replied to her.
His hands dropped from her face, looking over to see Alissa eyeing the two as if she caught them doing something they weren't supposed to be doing. Which…they were, but that was beside the point. Lukas felt guilty for leaving Alissa all alone at the party, but he couldn't help it. Claudia consumed his mind whenever she was around. He cleared his throat and let his hands dig into his pockets as he watched Alissa come closer to the two. Claudia blew Alissa off completely, and bit his tongue to keep from retaliating. It was disrespectful of Claudia to act this way, but then it hit him. She was jealous. She then turned to face him, and he was suddenly entranced by her eyes. As she spoke the exotic language of love, he only nodded in response. It was ridiculous how she made him speechless that way. Once she walked off, Lukas caught himself entranced by the sway of her hips. Lukas looked at Alissa sympathetically. As she took his hands he was ready to hear her wrath. "Sure, that's a…great idea," he breathed softly. Once Claudia left the scene, he looked down at Alissa with sorry eyes. "I'm so sorry…" he trailed off, giving her a hug as sort of an apology. "I'm getting myself too deep into this…too fast."

Looks like tonight isn't your night" Armand heard a familiar and silky voice say to his left. He turned to see Claudia sitting there, her expression unreadable, her eyes staring straight ahead to the many bottles of alcohol stacked up behind the bar, until the bartender delivered her Margarita. She sipped it, her lip stick leaving a light mark on the rim as Armand drank down another shot. "Yeah... I don't know what the hell I'm doing... at all" he admitted, not minding to share is thoughts to a certain degree with Claudia because even though he pretty much, she was also his partner in a way too. "Hmm... you always know what you're doing... so what's wrong? You drunk yet?" She asked slightly playfully. Armand immediately shook his head; it took a lot for him to get drunk because he had been drinking most of his life.

"No... No it's just... I'm not sure if... Ariela is ready for this... just yet..." He said expressed slowly, making sure to pick the right words. "When is anyone ever ready for this life? Nobody is just 'ready' or 'cut out' for this life... we just do the job and live how we are told to live... swallow that pride and get it together you know?.. And you never cared before so is it her that isn't ready... or is it you?" Claudia asked, looking over at Armand for the first time since they started talking. Armand's face was unreadable, and he kept his silence, so Claudia just went on "Look... you have to learn to separate what you feel... from what is real... emotions or reality... person or product... because she can't be both Armand... it's impossible" Claudia explained, kind of getting the just of what Armand was trying to say without saying anything. Armand remained quiet for a few, before getting up and walking towards the direction Ariela was taken.

Why can't she be both Claudia?

She can.

She will.

Alissa smiled as he pulled her into an embrace... it was that moment that she realized how much she really did like him -and she would do everything in her power to keep him from falling for Claudia... she knew exactly what he was trying to say with his last sentence. It had double meaning in her eyes and she nodded "Yes you are... you don't have to worry about her tonight though... tonight it's just us..." She said against his ear, cupping his head with her hands and then looking over the edge of the roof, it was a long way down which meant they were very high up. The view was indeed beautiful and this spot was ideal to get away from the madness of downstairs. "We can stay up here a while... so what were you and her talking about anyways?"

It didn't take Armand long to find the room that the twins had Ariela in. They were both closing in on her half naked body and it seemed he was just in time. If he didn't know these two, he probably would have shot them right then and there because of the look he seen in Ariela's eyes... she looked broken and hopeless and something inside him was ripping itself apart because of it, all he wanted to do now was protect her. So he would. However he had to do so in a cool and calm way, otherwise he would lose the twins as customers and they were good paying customers.

"Wait! Sorry you two... Ariela has to come with me...we are leaving. There was an emergency" He explained, not going too far into a lie because his half-tipsy mind couldn't think of one. Before the twins could protest he pulled her out of the room and into a private bathroom where he wiped her tears and zipped her dress back up. "Don't ask any questions, don't speak, just move." He instructed her, helping her fix herself up and then taking her hand and leading her out of the building in a fast pace, not acknowledging anyone who said good bye either, just looking straight ahead and leaving.

He helped her inside their limo, before getting in himself and then telling the driver to take him directly home. He was quiet the whole way... now knowing what to say to her...he felt ashamed of himself for feeling so strongly about her... it felt like he was letting go of all the rules he had set for himself... and she was unknowingly breaking down all the walls he built up that separated business... And personal.

Ariela let them take advantage of her, as she thought long and hard of anything else beside the clinging fingernails digging into her skin. She thought of Armand, her family, silky dresses that felt good against her skin, anything that made her happy she thought of. Why was Armand her first thought, however? It confused her to a great extent and she quickly dismissed it. Blaming it on the alcohol, because she couldn't think of a better excuse or reason.

She must be drunk, and she thought she was extremely tipsy once she heard Armand's voice. Was she hallucinating now? It seemed she wasn't because the bastard twins stopped groping and clinging to her. Opening her eyes one at time, her heart fluttered to see Armand at the door way. He was coming to her rescue. She was then embarrassed to have him look at her while she had her breast being dug into. Before anything could be said or done, Armand was pulling her off into a private bathroom. No words were exchanged, only his orders as he zipped her dress back up gently. While he wiped her tears away Ariela couldn't help but notice how gentle he was to her all of a sudden. She followed him, not bothering to ask questions because she didn't know which ones to ask him anyways.

As they sat in the limo, Ariela felt tears escape her eyes. She couldn't control her emotions anymore, for the alcohol was taking control of her body and such. Ariela's gaze fell to Armand, eyeing him softly. She opened her mouth a few times, as if to say something but her mouth was still thick with tears. So instead, she let her arms tackle him into a desperate embrace. She inhaled his scent, holding him closely for just a moment. Ariela then pulled away slightly, letting this moment linger between the two. Her tear-filled eyes looked into his, as she chewed her bottom lip. They were swollen from the rough kissing, and then managed to murmur a faltered 'thank you'. She pulled away slowly, as if not wanting to be out of his embrace, but knew it would be awkward for the two. She then sat back, noticing the limo stopped. They were already home.

-

Lukas smiled lightly at Alissa cupped his face, loving how sweet she was. Did he have to explain to her this was only part of the job? That they weren't going to end up together? Claudia popped into mind once he thought of this, as if she had any say. She was poisoning him, she truly was…and he was okay with it—oddly enough. Tonight was just about them, he had to engrave that in his mind. He let his hand delicately graze her face as he placed a free strand of hair behind her ear. "We can stay here, or we can show off some kick ass dance moves. Whichever you prefer," he joked with her. He was glad she didn't ask him about Claudia or anything. The two of them both knew as a woman she knew love and lust once she saw it. Lukas inwardly smirked at the thought of asking Alissa what she thought of the two. For he didn't even know what he felt for Claudia.

Whatever it was, it was strong and couldn't be put out.

Dread grew in Lukas' stomach, his thought coming to life right before him. Alissa asked him what the two talked about, and he licked his bottom lip in thought. "I was just getting to know her, trying to get her trust. So far…I think it's working," he explained to her triumphantly. It was the truth, but not all of it. So, he didn't feel guilty.

Armand was quiet in the limo -he had no idea what to say or do... how to explain why he had saved her, because he himself didn't know why he saved her... or he did and he didn't want to admit that maybe... this girl was growing on him in a way that other girls he sold could never.. And he didn't even let her in... She just came that way. Once she hugged him his body tensed, he was in shock for a few moments, looking down at her troubled face and then watching as she realized her actions and then let go, mouthing a hesitant 'Thank you'. He only nodded once, before getting out of the Limo, and then helping her out. Once they were inside all was quiet, most were asleep and every step they made echoed through the large house. Armand closed the door behind Ariela and then walked towards her, his mouth open as if he too had something to say but didn't know how to say it to her... so instead he just pulled her roughly into a hug -a tight one. Once he did this, he felt a wave a relief wash over his body... as if this was all he needed. Armand couldn't even remember the last time he hugged someone -let alone like this. The hug was very intimate and close, leaving no space between either party... and he just stood there with her like that for a while, before slowly letting go and clearing his throat "I'm sorry... about what happened... I... they... you... the timing was off... you aren't ready" he finally got out, but there was more to that explanation

And he knew it.

Alissa blushed as he moved her hair behind her ear and smiled looking down to the ground because it was a habit. She then laughed at his remark about them going to dance "I mean we could... Oh also before I forget... chief called me earlier, said he couldn't get ahold of you... your mission tomorrow is to have a meeting with Armand by sending an email telling him you heard about his business and you are a potential buyer.. When you go he is going to show you some pictures of the girls he has for sale... make sure you look interested, and that you want to buy one for a night out ... pick Claudia. Get more information out of her... Where do they keep the girls, the drugs... everything... a source has told us that she's scheduled to be out on a boat relaxing the day after tomorrow, so that's more than likely where you'll spend the night.. Don't do anything stupid" Alissa warned him, upset that she even had to relay the message that he would be spending more time with her... She then grabbed his hand and tugged on it "Come on lets go dance"

Armand was quiet in the limo -he had no idea what to say or do... how to explain why he had saved her, because he himself didn't know why he saved her... or he did and he didn't want to admit that maybe... this girl was growing on him in a way that other girls he sold could never.. And he didn't even let her in... She just came that way. Once she hugged him his body tensed, he was in shock for a few moments, looking down at her troubled face and then watching as she realized her actions and then let go, mouthing a hesitant 'Thank you'. He only nodded once, before getting out of the Limo, and then helping her out. Once they were inside all was quiet, most were asleep and every step they made echoed through the large house. Armand closed the door behind Ariela and then walked towards her, his mouth open as if he too had something to say but didn't know how to say it to her... so instead he just pulled her roughly into a hug -a tight one. Once he did this, he felt a wave a relief wash over his body... as if this was all he needed. Armand couldn't even remember the last time he hugged someone -let alone like this. The hug was very intimate and close, leaving no space between either party... and he just stood there with her like that for a while, before slowly letting go and clearing his throat "I'm sorry... about what happened... I... they... you... the timing was off... you aren't ready" he finally got out, but there was more to that explanation

And he knew it.

Alissa blushed as he moved her hair behind her ear and smiled looking down to the ground because it was a habit. She then laughed at his remark about them going to dance "I mean we could... Oh also before I forget... chief called me earlier, said he couldn't get ahold of you... your mission tomorrow is to have a meeting with Armand by sending an email telling him you heard about his business and you are a potential buyer.. When you go he is going to show you some pictures of the girls he has for sale... make sure you look interested, and that you want to buy one for a night out ... pick Claudia. Get more information out of her... Where do they keep the girls, the drugs... everything... a source has told us that she's scheduled to be out on a boat relaxing the day after tomorrow, so that's more than likely where you'll spend the night.. Don't do anything stupid" Alissa warned him, upset that she even had to relay the message that he would be spending more time with her... She then grabbed his hand and tugged on it "Come on lets go dance"

Ariela was taken out of the limo with the help of Armand, and she cleared her throat as she walked off with him into the house. Everything was quiet, the silence was overwhelming. It was too much for her to handle by herself, especially after what happened only moments ago. That's why she was glad Armand hugged her roughly. It knocked the air out of her lungs, her hands instinctively wrapping around his neck, her eyes shutting tightly so no tears would spill. The hug felt especially right for the moment, and something about the hug was meant to be special. Whether it was intentional or not, it was. Ariela could feel it deep in her stomach and heart, and it made her sore heart flutter ever so softly. As he pulled away, they looked at each other, and she heard him try to explain why he took her away.

He had a difficult time speaking, not knowing exactly what to say and he was a tad tipsy. She nodded softly, understanding him somewhat. "Don't apologize, isn't it my job?" her voice cracked as she murmured this. It wasn't a bitter tone, but more of a fact. "I decided to go off, not you," she added quietly. Without even thinking, her lips grazed his jaw...and she kissed his jaw. She probably wouldn't remember that small detail tomorrow in the morning, or maybe she'd dream of it once she laid on the pillow. She might even take the kiss further in her dreams, anything to keep her mind off of what happened earlier tonight. "Good night, Armand," her words faltering lightly with exhaustion. Slowly, she let go of him and walked off to the steps. She took off her heels, then went off on her journey to her room. Once she walked into her room, she closed the door and let her knees buckle. She fell to the floor, and began to sob heavily. Her shoulders shook, her heart ached and her head pounded for it was not getting enough oxygen.

She cried for herself, for what happened, for everything.

-

Lukas nodded, noting all the information in his mind. "Sure thing. I'll do the best I can...she's really stubborn," he explained with a slight shrug. That was surely the truth, but it was such a turn-on for him that he didn't mind. Before any other words could be exchanged, he was dragged off into the inside to dance with Alissa. As Lukas danced with Alissa, his mind began to wander off onto Claudia. He wondered if she was still around, and if so...was she keeping an eye out for him? He thought that she probably wasn't, but deep down he wished she was. He wanted her to be thinking about him as much as he was thinking about her.

Was it even possible?

[sorry, I made this short cause I wasn't sure if you wanted to time skip. :3]

[Time skipping away ! lol ]

Armand had gotten an Email about someone looking for a girl, and they were willing to pay big money. So Armand decided that he would go and meet this guy, but he was no fool -he had people set up around the Italian Restaurant they were to meet in just in case anything happened or if this was a set up. Early that morning he got dressed in all black -because to him black meant business, before he left however, he slipped a note under Ariela's door. He didn't bother trying to console her last night because the way she had run off to her bedroom, was as if to say that she wanted to be alone, and the thought of seeing her cry and sob almost broke his heart -if he had one. So a note would have to do.

Ariela...

So, I didn't wanna bother you because I know you had a rough night... but I really, really do hope you feel better and try to understand that this is just the way it is in the business... you will be used. I have no idea why I protected you last night, I'm sure you have no idea why either... or you do and I'm just an idiot, either way last night there was a lot of confusion between us.. So I've scheduled for us to go off for a few days if you don't mind? Pack your shit because tomorrow we are heading to Hawaii. Yes I said it US as in you and me... I feel like there's a lot we need to talk about, not that I owe you an explanation or anything for my actions but...

Still. I WANT to spend time with you I guess... This is childish. I hate writing letters so... Bye.

Armand.

It was the best he could do, because he wasn't used to writing notes, but he would be on his way out the door by the time she got up and besides that he wanted her to get a good night sleep. Soon he was off to meet this mystery man. The email stated that he knew what Armand looked like so he was sure that he would be the one spotted, he would just sit in the restaurant until the man came to his table.

He got there quickly, ordering nothing more than a coffee and some salad because summer was coming and he wanted to tone up. Then he waited.

Claudia on the other hand was already up and packing for her overnight trip away from all of this tomorrow. She was so happy that Armand had scheduled this mini vacation for her because she REALLY needed it. All she wanted to do was be alone on the boat, sipping wine and getting her thoughts together, but all of that crashed down once Genevieve stepped inside her room. "Where are you going?" Genevieve asked as she inhaled and exhaled a cigarette. "On a boat out to sea for a good long 24 hours... away from everything... I might even stay two days if I can convince Armand" She squealed, throwing make up products and such into her bag. "Ah... you mean that date you're going on" Genevieve inquired with a smirk and a raise of her eyebrow. She obviously knew something that Claudia didn't, so she turned around slowly, eyeing the girl. "Date? What date?" she asked flatly. Genevieve then came into the room, sitting on her bed and sighing "Armand went this morning to meet with a big time spender who is looking for a hot date... since I'm sick and the rest of the girls besides Ariela, are average I'm sure the man will pick you out of the portfolio... Ariela I can tell he has a soft spot for so I'm sure he won't even show the man her portfolio... so for once that pretty little face of yours is what is getting you in trouble" The girl giggled menacingly and then walking out of her room. Claudia only glared at Genevieve before throwing her clothes into the bag and kicking it shut. "He better not pick me. TOMORROW IS MY FUCKING DAY OFF!" she yelled before slamming her door.

Ariela had fallen into exhaustion, still in her dress as she sprawled across the mattress. The pounding of her head woke her up abruptly, and she groaned in annoyance. She rubbed her eyes, raking the stray hairs away from her face. Once she was able to see clearly, she cautiously got on her sore feet. The fabric of the dress no longer felt comfortable, and she needed to get changed immediately. The only thing on her mind was to get clean. As she walked to her personal bathroom, she heard a crinkle of paper beneath her foot. She jumped back, and eyed the ground for the source. Finally finding it, she picked it up to read.

All of the emotions and distress from last night hit her, and she sighed jaggedly. What did the two of them have to talk about? He simply took care of her, as he would normally do to any of the others...right? Ariela began to remember the lovely nuzzles he gave her as they danced, the jokes they shared. How she toyed with him as much as he did with her. Thinking of what the two did made her heart race, and that confused her. And...she remembered Andre and Adrien. Her stomach twisted in disgust at the mere thought of them. She hoped she'd never have to see them again. The pounding in her head wouldn't stop, she groaned as she walked off to the shower.

And another thought popped into her mind, did she even want to go? It seemed like she had no choice but to go. Hopefully, he'd leave her alone during the trip so she could sort out her own feelings before dealing with Armand's. She just didn't know what to expect with him and herself. Was that how it was always going to be? If so, she wouldn't be able to live with it.

Wanting to drop everything for a while...she went off the shower. Once done with that she hopped out to place on yoga shorts that accented her beautiful bottom and a gray sweater with Tweety Bird printed on the front. Deciding she should pack, she threw things into a bag. She wasn't sure if Armand was serious or not...

But just in case.

-

Lukas e-mailed Armand as soon as he went off to his hotel room. Luckily, he was quickly responded to and made plans to meet Armand at a little food place. Lukas fixed on a blazer, with a white-tee underneath and some denim jeans. He wanted to look clean-cut, while looking laid-back all at once. He raked his hair in the rearview mirror, and parked in the first available spot. Lukas got out and smoothed out his jacket. He spotted Armand sipping some coffee by himself and Lukas smirked. It was sad how this man had watched his figure. Lukas could tell how he ate and sipped in small proportions. He cleared his throat and walked over.

Lukas took the seat across from him and sat down nonchalantly. "Good Morning, Armand," he spoke evenly. Lukas looked around and charmingly smiled at the waitress. He then asked for a cup of coffee, and to make it black. He needed all the energy he could get for later tonight. If he was right...Claudia wouldn't be so happy to see him. Or would she? "Let's get down to business, hm? I'd like to have my pleasure," Lukas joked with a charming smile. He propped his elbows on the table, waiting for Armand to hand him the portfolios.

Armand was on his blackberry when Lukas sat down. He jumped a little when he heard his name and then looked up at the man... something about him was familiar -like he had seen him some time before, but those thoughts were wiped away as the man told him he was here to get down to business. He was really cocky, Armand could tell... but Armand also had a big ego, so this didnt faze him one bit. He slouched down in his chair, nodding at someone who came out of the clearing and patted Lukas down. "No wires." The big, body guard looking man said flatly before disappearing to blend back in with the crowd.

"No wires... good. Sorry I had to have you searched because you aren't one of my regulars. Anyways. Yes. Let's get down to business." He agreed not even asking the man's name as he pulled out 5 portfolios. "I have 20 girls... but I saved you the trouble and got down to the top five." He explained, purposely leaving Ariela's at home. He just wasn't up to selling her... and she sure as hell wasnt up to be sold just yet. That was a good excuse as to why he didn't bring it right? No strings attached? He wished, but all of that would be straightened out on their trip which he hoped she was relieved about... getting away and what not.

"This is Holli, Vivian, Maria, Sabrina... and that is Claudia" he pointed them out, hesitant to Claudia because he knew he would feel her wrath when he got home if she was the one he picked -which was highly likely. "Now all of these girls have different personalities... most of them are laid back but this one... shes a bit fiesty... in fact shes really fiesty... and has attitude so she might be too much..." He pointed out in Claudia, half way hoping he wouldn't pick her since he did promise her time alone... but money was money. "The rest of them will do whatever you want without much of a fight" he informed the man with a smirk as he picked over his salad. He felt girly watching his weight... but he was a good looking man, and wanted to stay that way. "Prices also vary... in the order I have you, the prices go up 200 dollars for each girl... Holli is 200 American dollars for the night... Vivian is 400... Maria is 600... Sabrina is 800 and Claudia is a grand even... if you pick Claudia, when you see her in person you'll understand why she's so expensive... so... which one is it?" Normally all of them costed even more than that, but since it was only a night, the price went down.

Claudia was pacing in her room. She could only hope that one of the other girls would be chosen. She wasn't in the mood to be all over some rich stranger just to earn a check. All she wanted to do was relax and she wouldn't have that if she was too busy trying to please some guy. All she could do was wait.

So that's what she did.

Lukas' heart jumped at the mention of Claudia. He kept his outside appearance in check, acting interested in all of the pictures and information he was receiving. "Without question I prefer Claudia. Fiesty is something I work well with," he muttered as he took out his wallet, ready to pay in cash. "Now, do I pay you or do I pay her after the night is over?" He asked Armand with a raised eyebrow. Lukas couldn't wait, he needed to see Claudia again. They had unfinished business in which he hoped she would want to work on as much as he did. Her voice rang in his head all the time, out of the blue and also on purpose because he put her there. God, she was something else.

Lukas sipped his coffee, looking at the time on rolex that laid smoothly against his wrist. "I like to reward my women, so is there anything in particular that she likes? Jewelry, food, or clothes wise?" He asked Armand.

-

Ariela sat in her room, not wanting to talk to anyone today. So instead, she re-read the letter Armand wrote. Once. Twice. Three times as if she was waiting for a clear-cut sign to pop out. Ariela thought if she read it enough she could decode the future between the two. It was too confusing to deal with.

(Short because..well, duh. Not much to say. :P)

Sorry Claudia...

Was all he could think as the man without a doubt chose Claudia. He damned himself in his mind for saying she was feisty -that sounded good in the eyes of men hungry for a woman's touch, he should have just said.. She's a bitch. However he couldn't take it back and what was done was done. Armand shook his head at Lukas's money, clearing his throat "Our girls are like... five star foods. You do not pay until afterwards.. And only if you are satisfied with your food." He explained, though he had never had a problem in the past.

He then smirked, chuckling a little as the man asked if she liked anything special. "Claudia is VERY materialistic.. Have you ever heard that old song Flashing Lights by Kanye West? That first line? 'She dont believe in shooting stars.. She just believes in shoes and cars...' That proves true in Claudia's case.. She's never been in love.. She's never needed a man to persuade her with cute words and such.. Just spoil her with things.. Rings.. She has a thing for brilliant rings.. Jewlrey is what I would stick to if I were you.. because Claudia likes to wear very little clothing as it is.. she likes to show off her body.. she has good reason to. " He noted, thinking of the collection of rings she had from various men whom had asked her to marry them and of course she said no, didn't mean she wouldn't reap the rewards though. He never did figure out how she kept all those rings, but knowing Claudia she could persuade a man to give her anything.

"Now then.. Time and place.. Claudia will be on a yacht tomorrow.. Around.. 3pm.. You can meet her there keep her overnight, the driver of the boat is scheduled to go anywhere you two want to go. .. It was good doing business with you.. And with Claudia? I promise you won't be disappointed."

All Armand wanted to do now was seal the deal with this man.. and go home to pack. He was dying to get away..

... with her

(Yeah, theres not much to say on the girls parts right now lol )

Lukas wanted to smirk and laugh at Armand's comment about Claudia. Was it true how she never fell in love? He wanted to test that theory, for it seemed they weren't falling yet...but they were skipping around love. He got up, fixing his blazer as he reached his hand out to give Armand a firm hand shake. "Rings it is then, pleasure doing business with you," Lukas spoke professionally. He noticed how antsy Armand was getting, as if he really wanted to be anywhere else but here. So, he made his exit quick. Lukas jumped into his car and drove off, ready for his night with Claudia. But first, he had to buy her a gift. Something like a peace-offering so in case she blew up on him. After all she thought he didn't know about her life style.

-

[Hours Later - Late Evening]

Brushing the wrinkles out of his pant leg, he got out of the car with swift movements. In the distance he could see the boat, and in an even further distance he saw a glimpse of Claudia leaning on the edge of the boat. If he knew her well enough she had a drink in her hand, and a bored expression. Lukas chuckled to himself knowing how right he probably was. He placed the newly bought ring into his inside pocket of his blazer as he walked to the trunk of the car. In the bag were essentials of a blanket, swimming trunks just in case, and an extra set of clothes. Swinging it over his shoulder he walked off to the boat. Lukas made sure to make as little noise as possible to sneak up on Claudia.

He delicately placed his bag on the boat's floor, and continued walking to her. His fingers ached to touch her baby skin, as if he hadn't seen her in decades. his nerves suddenly got the best of him. Hoping she wouldn't be upset about all of this. Lukas only did it because he had to, that's all. Getting rid of his anxiety, he let his hands envelop her waist tenderly. "I don't think fate will let us get enough of each other," he spoke into her with a hint of humor in his smooth voice.

-

[You can pick up for Armand and Ariela. :P]

cachedimageservice.axd
Claudia had been sitting out there, angry with Armand because of course -she was chosen. If the amount of money that was involved in this wasn't involved in it then she would have flat out told Armand no, and suffered the consequences later. She hated to be tricked, she hated to be lied to. However like the strong woman that she was, she sucked it up, put on her favorite Bathing suit and heels she had just bought and worked it. She was going for the Karashian look today - sexy chic one piece that still showed off every curve in your body, sexy yet classy white and black heels and a high pony tail, a nude lip stick but a fierce smokey eye, to make sure her eyes popped -yet somehow through it all she looked laid back. After 2 glasses of wine and a little small talk between herself and the driver of the boat she indeed became bored, and walked towards the edge of the boat, leaning on it as she watched the water sway and the birds chirp between one another. If this guy interfered with her relaxation time then he would be sorry he chose her -she wouldn't do anything with him, and she would bitch the whole time. If her vacation is ruined then his would be too. Soon however, before she could get too deep in her thoughts she felt arms wrap around her and before she could turn around and flip out on whoever touched her, she knew exactly who it was by the voice. Her stomach sunk and she gasped silently, her eyes widening before she turned to face him. Her mouth was slightly opened as she looked over his face and blinked a few times to let herself know this was actually happening. Not that her and Lukas were dating, but she considered him part of her life on a level higher than friends but below anything else.. and here he was in the flesh, her business had officially been mixed with her personal life and she felt embarrassed beyond belief. "Lukas what the fu- How did you find.. did you know that this was my job?, or did you find out when you went looking for an escort?" she asked when she finally found words to say. "I'm scheduled to leave now" The boat driver called out to the both of them, Claudia didn't acknowledge the guy because her eyes were glued on Lukas, yet it was clear she heard him because she took Lukas's wrist and led him on the boat, then let it go once they were on it, looking back as the Driver started up the boat and it began to sail away from land. "I don't know how to feel about this... et si je ne me sentais nu devant en face de vous .. Je me sens nue maintenant ...." (and If I never felt naked in front of you before.. I feel naked now)

Armand got home rather quickly, he was ready to leave and had made sure some of the girls had packed his shit ahead of time and put it by the door. He felt like now would be a good time to go and talk to Ariela, considering the fact that she had all night to recuperate and feel better. He hoped that she wouldn't be a depressed mess the whole trip because in reality Adrien and Andre could have done much worse to her than simply groping and kissing, still he could see the look on her face when he opened the door and saved her last night -she looked so scared and confused.. and also drunk. He never wanted to see her like that again, it was just something about her feeling violated that made him feel violated -which was weird because he never ever had feelings for a girl like that before -especially not the ones he sold.

After making sure his bags were packed and ready he made his way up the stairs and stood in front of Ariela's door and for a moment all he did was stand there, taking a silent breath and thinking of what he would say. When he couldn't come up with anything, he decided he would just wing it -who the hell cares anyway? it's not like she was THAT special to him right? that he felt he had to.. 'Think' of the right things to say to her

.. right?

images

Armand sighed, closing his eyes and shaking his head a few good times, before knocking on the door and clearing his throat "Ariela.. you up? its Armand... when you get a chance can you make your way to my room? thanks." he called out, Hoping she heard before going into his room. Immediately he stripped his shirt -it had been hot as hell outside and he wanted to get his body in some air before heading out. As he collapsed he thought of all the things he could say to Ariela when she came in his room.. all he wanted to do was see her and make sure she was alright.. he would probably smile.. in hopes that maybe she would too.

Lukas couldn't speak, completely thrown off by her reaction. She wasn't upset. She was nervous and scared. This was a bad idea, he thought as soon as he felt guilt wash over him. Lukas didn't know she'd take it this badly, and it was entirely his fault. He could have been a normal guy and just ask her out on a date. Was this even considered a date? He was paying for it after all. As she asked him how he found out about her life style, he found himself speechless. Something Claudia was getting well at. The boat engine thrummed to life, and began to run through the water gracefully. This was going to be a long night...

His mouth opened, but nothing came out. Lukas wanted Claudia to be herself, and not worried about how he might judge her. Claudia murmured to herself in French, but he heard every word. Lukas let his finger lay underneath her chin, making sure she was looking into his eyes. "I make you feel naked?" his voice smooth as silk. It surprised him to know he affected her so greatly. His eyes looked into hers, looking for something--anything. Anything other than fear. "I had a feeling about what you were. The signs were mostly clear of what you were, and I wanted to see you. Instead of just calling you...I thought I'd surprise you. Bad idea, huh?" He asked with a sigh at the end of his statement. He dropped his finger from her chin, looking at the floor. Lukas suddenly felt stupid and dorky, just for trying to impress her. After all of the times they've met, he was always reading her like an open book. Maybe tonight it'd be her turn to read him. "I don't expect anything from you tonight, if that's what you're thinking. I just..." he trailed off, not finding the right words to express his actions. He dropped his hands from her waist, in case she wanted to be away from him. At the same time he managed to scan her outfit, and his thoughts muddled into oblivion. "Uh, you wore that for me?" he asked her curiously. Jealousy flared in his body at the thought of her wearing it for anyone else but him. It was a ruthless thought…but it was the truth.

-

Ariela was busy drawing in her pad. She retraced the body of the woman in silk. That's what she named her drawing. It was a girl clutching to the silky, chocolate sheets to her body and looking off into the distance. The woman represented Ariela's feelings. Being so exposed, and feeling so lost. Her mind fogged with thoughts of Armand. Where was he? Was he thinking of her? Where did the two of them stand? She was finally getting over the anxiety of going to an exotic island with Armand. He hadn't hurt her--yet--and he saved her from being traumatized. What was there to worry about? As she thought of him, he spoke through the crevice of the door. Her shoulders jolted, not thinking he'd be talking to her anytime soon. He wanted to see her?

Without thinking, Ariela looked in the mirror to make sure she looked okay. Why did she suddenly care about her appearance? She raked her hair back, fixing her bra strap and such. Ariela walked out of her room and went on a quick search for his room. Finding a pair of intricately designed doors, Ariela assumed it was Armand's room. She opened the door and walked in as she was in awe by the décor. Her eyes landed on Armand's bare back and she felt a heated blush form on her cheeks. "I'm sorry!" she gasped, looking at the floor. "I should have knocked," she insisted as she chewed on her bottom lip. He wasn't naked, but it was embarrassing for Ariela to see him that way after what happened the night before. Her enlarged sweater descended down her shoulder, showing her shoulder and thin bra strap. Her yoga shorts accented her legs and gave the illusion that they ran for miles.

Claudia didn't answer when he asked her if he really did make her feel naked, she let the silence speak for her and then listening as he explained how he planned out what he did. For a few moments she kept the same expression, but after a little while her expression changed to a hopeless smile, her eyes glossy as she giggled, putting her hand over her mouth and shaking her head "No, no this wasn't much of a good idea at all Lukas... how was it obvious? I've never been told I was obvious before... I guess a whore is a whore right?" she said softly, her eyes saddened for a few moments as she felt them watering as if she had hurt her own feelings with that comment.

She looked out to sea, hugging herself as she did so once he tried to explain how he wasn't expecting anything tonight from her.. this was all just so awkward now, she didn't know how to be with him... be the well paid whore at his side.. or be Claudia.. "Anyways... " she cleared her throat, smiling at his comment about her outfit, wondering how he would take it if she told him that it wasn't for him. "Well, you're the one who bought me for the night so then yes, it is for you.. do you like it?" She asked, gaining back strength in her voice as she twirled slowly for him once so he could take it all in, and then smiled as she put on her shades to block the sun from her face as they sailed off further and further away from land until it completely disappeared and they were completely alone out here.. she sat down, crossing her legs and pouring herself some more wine "Would you like some? I think we both need a few drinks.." she stated still a little nervousness in her voice as if this was her first time meeting him. She then handed him a glass and took her own. "I imagine at this point that you might have a lot of questions... How long have I been doing this.. who is Armand to me... do I actually sleep with a lot of these men.. is it a good paying job.. and the answer to all of this.. is who cares?... the point I'm trying to make is, yes now you know and it's up to you whether or not you still want to... pursue me?.. is that even the right word?" She thought out loud as the boat continued to sail but at a slower pace.

(Armands house/room lol)
cachedimageservice.axd

Armand's room was indeed like a home away from home. He had the biggest room in the mansion -if a room is what you could call it, it was almost like a mini apartment, complete with its own kitchen space, living room, TV room, bedroom and a balcony that was complete with its own Jacuzzi and built in flat screen for times when he wanted to reflect but also watch a little TV at the same time so he wouldn't get too lost in his thoughts, something he did most often. However his most prized possession was his snow leopard - he was just a baby, 7 weeks old, and his name was Prince. He had been rescued in the forest not far from here where his foot got caught in a small trap and he was left there to die by his mother who couldn't or wouldn't save him -either that, or she had such a big litter that she did not notice. Whatever the case, he was found, rescued and given to Armand by a friend who worked with exotic animals. Armand would tend to him until he becomes a full grown adult and when he does then they would return him back to the forest. The cat slept lazily on his bed curled up next to a black pillow sleeping soundly as Armand sat up from the bed and looked over at her, smiling and shaking his head as she bashed herself about walking in without knocking. "Nah it's okay, you're fine.. come in" He encouraged, getting off of the bed all the way and Prince didn't so much as stir.

"I don't have anything to hide its just.. hot as hell out there and I wanted to get into some AC" he explained, a little embarrassed just because of her reaction to it all.. maybe after almost getting sexually violated last night, being shirtless in front of her wasn't the best idea. He immediately felt bad, and wanted to go and get a shirt but his eyes were glued on hers, and even in the casual outfit she wore she looked beautiful, and it never ceased to take his breath away -THAT was the reason he needed this vacation.. to air out his thoughts and figure out what he wanted... and that's why she had to go too. Being away from her wouldn't do any good, god forbid he missed her! then he would know for sure something was wrong with him.. no he would rather take her along, than leave her here to get eaten alive by the growing list of men who craved her, and the women who envied her. "I'm sorry.. are you thirsty? hungry? coffee? anything? .. I just thought I should check up on you since I haven't seen you since ... well since last night" He said 'Last night' very low, as if he didn't want to bring it up at all, before smirking at her blush and reaching for her hand, taking it and leading her to the bed and sitting down with her. "Tell me, how do you feel?" he asked with genuine concern, tracing his eyes from her face, to the preview of her bra strap and down to her legs, but then back up to her face, anticipating her answer.

Lukas shook his head quickly, dismissing her statement once she called herself a whore. "Sweetheart you are not a whore, don't ever call yourself that," he sternly spoke to her, his eyes burning with a scold. He then watched as she hugged herself, wishing he could be the one to comfort her. He didn't know what was appropriate or not anymore when it came to her. Lukas shook his head at her comment, his gaze never leaving her as she gave an agonizingly slow twirl for him to look. She was like a raging fire. Dangerously hot, and a killer to touch. Lukas was caught in a hazy gaze, the only thing he could focus on was Claudia and all her beauty. He was finally able to focus once she sat down and poured him a drink. He took it with no objection, and gulped it down easily. He needed to relax, Claudia was making his insides feel...funny.

"I do have questions, and I'd like to have them answered only if you feel comfortable enough," he assured her as he sat directly next to her. His covered knee brushed against her bare one. The simple action made his body ache, and electricity ran through his veins. He swallowed audibly before he spoke once more. "Pursue? Claudia, you're not some challenege I'm trying to beat. You're a woman that has caught my interest, my mind--" he stopped himself before he spilled his heart out. It was too early for that. He wanted his persona to stay strong. "--and I still...want you," he breathed. He found his body leaning toward hers.

-

Ariela relaxed easily once Armand said it was okay. She nodded when he commented on the weather. That's what he wanted to talk about? Ariela then realized he wanted to talk about last night, once he said he wanted to check up on her. "I'm...fine. I just wasn't ready. Then again, I'll never be ready for this life style," she murmured as she looked anywhere but Armand. She was afraid if she looked into his eyes they might do something they'd regret. Spill their feelings, get into an argument, or worse. Ariela looked over at the bed to see a sleeping snow leopard. "You own one of these?" She asked him with her eyes wide in awe. Ariela crawled over to it, her bottom poking into the air as she inspected the sleeping leopard baby in front of her. "They've always fascinated me," she spoke ever so quietly as to not disturb the leopard.

Ariela realized she got distracted, and noticed her position. She cleared her throat, a blush running across her cheeks. Ariela stood up, placing a delicate hand on Armand's knee. "How do you feel?" She asked him, being comforting. Surely there was no reason to ask, but she did. "I...you were a bit strange last night," she added quietly. Ariela didn't want to disturb the peace--or abnormally attraction...if that's what you want to call it--between the two.