Irreversible

That was quick.

Armand thought as he looked over the clothes she had picked out "You arent even going to try them on? fine. Have it your way" he surrendered with a shrug, paying for the clothes she had gathered and then put it in the trunk of his car. Most girls believe it or not, liked the shopping part, it took their mind off of the fact that they had basically been kidnapped, but it seemed that Ariela was still dwelling on it -which was normal, nothing unusual about that. He cleared his throat before taking her hand in his -he did it with a lot of the girls, just something that made him feel less paranoid about them trying to run away. "You wanna go to another store or are you not up for it?" he asked -which surprised him.. he was never one to ask a girl on her opinion.. it was his way and that was it, but here he was finding himself caring for her once again. What the fuck was wrong with him?

Claudia was quiet the whole time -she felt she had been disrespected and she was never disrespected, maybe that was because she was normally always with Armand and people knew better than to do that.. so this was what it was like to not be considered some top notch thing huh? something she definitely had to get used to. "Forget it." She mumbled as he continued to apologize, she wasnt listening, once she made up her mind about getting upset then that was it. "Its 1654 Halis drive" she mumbled, she could tell he had been trying to keep her close and it was that observation that made her walk far from him until they reached the car. She got inside, sighing and looking at herself in her compact, making sure that as always she looked good, before putting on her seat belt and awaiting his next move.

"I can't stand shopping," Ariela nonchalantly advised him as she leaned against the counter while the employee placed all of the clothes delicately into a white paper bag. As they walked off, Armand let his hand find hers and intertwine their fingers. It made Ariela want to step back and question his motives. He made it seem as if their relations were completely normal. It scared her, how sick it was. She let go of his hand, grabbing the back from him. "I'll carry it," she informed him as they walked out of the store. "Let me go to Victoria's Secret," she murmured as her feet carried her off to the store next door. Once she walked in, the smell of seduction surrounded her senses. She coughed a bit, waving the smell away from her nose. "I don't know why they use so much fucking perfume. Every girl has their own, unique, sexy scent," Ariela shook her head as she scanned the items around the store. She went to the clearance part of the store, racking up on various bras and panties. She hummed quietly as she did so. She walked off to the lotions, and carefully picked out one. It was called Luscious Kisses. "Just in case," she spoke quietly to herself. She then walked off to the make-up section, and grabbed a couple of eyeliners, lipsticks, and that was all she needed. "So when can I get the things from my hotel room?" she asked him, wishing she had her valuable necklace and hair products. "Anything you want me to get?" she asked him with a raised eyebrow.

-

Claudia completely shut down, and Lukas decided to quit apologizing. What he said was the truth, and nothing but. However, she decided to take it wrong and assume. Assuming made everyone look like an ass, except for Lukas. That was something he was good at, hence the reason for his career. He drove off to the address, and quickly got there in no time. He walked out, opening the passenger door for her like the gentleman he was. Once she got out, he walked off to the entrance of the building. Once walking in, the fumes of delicious food swam to his nostrils. It made his stomach rumble, finally realizing how hungry he was. He asked for a seat for two, and was immediately seated with Claudia. He scanned through the menu, deciding to let Claudia give him the silent treatment.

Armand watched her as she shopped -he wanted to tell her that she didn't have to go to the clearance racks -she would have whatever the hell she wanted, but she looked as if she knew what she was doing and that, whatever was there was what she wanted. Before he could say anything she was practically done, they paid and left. He listened to her intently and shrugged "No... I don't normally pick anything the girls just pick what they want and leave... as a woman you know what makes you look good and sexy, and what you need when you just want to relax... if anything, we can come back if you feel you need something you forgot" he explained as they got back into the car -he thought for a moment about the whole hotel situation, before clearing his throat a little and heading back on the road "Yeah we can go.. Where is it? Lead the way" he agreed, it was the least he could do... he normally didnt do things like that, bring them back to the apartment because it was the worst thing he could do -he could get caught that way if she was already reported missing, but he was sure her friends just thought she went home with someone.. And didn't call the police yet.

She also scanned the menu -happy that he had finally left her alone, because once Claudia's mind was made up there was no changing it really. He had pissed her off to the fullest extent, basically telling her that he could tell she was a puppet on someone else's strings and for some reason it really got to her... even though it was true. Who was he anyways? Nothing but some tourist, some happy-go-lucky guy... but where she was from good guys always finished last, and she wasnt in the slightest attracted to them. She wondered why, even drunk did she go home with him... anyone with eyes who knew Claudia knew that this guy was hardly his type at all. "Bonjour Claudia ... et ce sera les deux de vous être avoir aujourd'hui?" (hello Claudia and what will you two be having today?) The waitress Mario greeted -who knew her and Armand since this was a regular spot for them. "He speaks English, and I think I will have the regular... coffee and pancakes... Thank you" She said quietly, as the man nodded and then looked towards Lukas "and you sir?"

"But if you want the most of your money, I need a man's point of view. I need to catch every man's eye," Ariela quickly stated, trying to have him see her point. As she got into the car, she tried to remember the name of the motel. She hummed as she began to think, then finally remembered. "The de luxe," Ariela murmured quietly as she sat comfortably in his luxurious car. "It's a cheap motel, you won't miss it," she stated after a few silent heartbeats. As she watched the buildings go by, she became bored. She found herself fiddling with his radio rudely. She went through numerous stations, not sure what to listen to. "Any plans for today?" she asked, feeling that this was extremely weird. It was as if everything was normal, but it wasn't at all. As she waited for him to answer, he stopped in front of the motel. "I'm not allowed to go, am I?" she asked him.

-

Lukas scanned the menu, but was barely paying any attention to the pretty font they chose. He hummed quietly, placing the menu down and watching as the waiter came by. Lukas spoke French, but decided to keep it to himself. She didn't need to know anything about him."I'll have scrambled eggs with toast, thanks," Lukas murmured to him and watched him walk off. "So is this the place you bring all of the guys you hate?" he asked her. It was a simple statement, but a wondering question nonetheless. He checked his phone, seeing a couple of text messages from James and Jay. He rolled his eyes at James' text, saying something along the lines of suggesting that Lukas do a quickie with Claudia. She wasn't his type, or was she? Every man fell for a girl that reminded him of his mother. Claudia was stubborn, beautiful, and had a mouth that couldn't be stopped. Lukas couldn't forget that she lost herself in this business she calls life. He remembered hearing the story of his mom when she had lost her way as well, until she met Josiah--Lukas' dad. It was such a love story, Lukas sometimes didn't believe it. However, if it weren't true, he wouldn't be here.

"But you know what flatters your body type better than I do.. I guess that's what I am saying.. If men dressed women on a daily basis then women would be naked all the time.. A woman knows how to be sexy and classy... I hardly ever take part in what a woman is wearing unless it is absolutely ridiculous... or I have something particular I want you to wear to an event or something.. Besides that, it won't take much for you to become irresistible.. You.. Are already beautiful" He explains with as little emotion as he could, before they pulled up to her hotel. He raised an eyebrow and chuckled "What makes you think that? Of course you are going inside. How would that look? Me going into your apartment? Your friends might see, your neighbors.. We are going together.. That way everyone believes that I am just a friend of yours.. Now come." He explained, getting out of the car, and waiting for her to get out, once she had done so he put on his dark shades, which his eyes from everyone, running his fingers through his dark untangled hair looking up to the clouded sky. "It looks like it's going to rain so let's make it quick huh?" he ordered softly, taking her hand in his, just to make sure she wouldn't run. "You lead the way"

Claudia arched an eyebrow, looking up from her nails to him as he spoke, then back down to her nails, you could tell she still held a grudge, but wasn't nearly as mad as she had been a few minutes ago. "No. I don't 'take' guys anywhere.. 'Guys' take me places.. And even if I did take guys out... it wouldn't be someone I hate." She said curtly. Running her fingers through her hair and sighing as she looked around the restaurant she had seen a million times. Anything but to look him in the eyes. She couldn't deny he was handsome, but he was an ass as well, one who didn't know how to keep his opinions to himself, but then again she was glad she knew what he thought of her. Soon their food was brought out to them, and she began eating silently, taking a bite and then wiping her mouth with her napkin slowly. "So, what are your plans for today?" she asks him quietly, not wanting to sit in awkward silence the whole time as she crossed one leg over the other and eventually let her eyes meet his.

"Beauty doesn't seem so great, seeing as it put me in this situation," she murmured with a soft sigh. If it were a different situation, she would have blushed and murmured a thank you. But everything was different, and will be for a long time. She got out of the car with him, dusting off her legs as she led the way. Once they walked inside, she took her hand back from his grasp. She was tired of him grabbing for her hands. It was too normal, and it sickened her. She went up the steps, opening the door to her room, grabbing her things. As she did so, she took the photos off of the vanity that she taped. She had a picture with her eldest neice, and a picture with her father. She packed her make-up, and placed it into her bag. Ariela was done within moments, and handed Armand a bag or two. "Let's go. Tired of being here," she issued as she led the way down the steps. She spoke few words through-out the process of all this. Throwing the bags into the back, she hopped into the passenger seat and waited for Armand. [Want to time skip for this? Have him waiting for her down the steps impaitently. :3]

-

Lukas held up his hands as if in surrender. "Sorry. I forgot guys take you places," he rolled his eyes at her attitude. He scoffed, wondering how long this act would last. He had to admit for the umpteenth time that she looked gorgeous when she was mad, but that was beside the point. Once the food came, he began to eat in silence. Then, Claudia spoke. He finished chewing, as he thought of what he should do. "Probably have some fun, don't know. I'm guessing this is the last I'll see of you," he murmured, knowing damn well that wasn't true. He would be seeing her sooner than he thought. Once he was done his coffee, and half-way done his food, he took money out and placed it on the table. Lukas was pretty sure no man had ever walked out on Claudia. Today he would change that. Lukas stood up, bowed his head and spoke. "I think you can find a ride. You look like you know people, besides, guys take you places," and with that, he walked off outside.

Armand let her hand go once she had basically snatched away from him, he sighed, shaking his head -he couldn't blame her for not wanting to be so close to him but it was all just an act. If he was in a bad mood, he would have snatched her back and made her hold his hand, but for some reason he was in a pretty good mood and didn't feel like reprimanding anyone. Instead he let her get her things, sweeping his eyes around her room a few times and taking the bags he was handed. It didn't take her long to pack which was just fine with him, he didn't like to waste time anyways. Soon they were off, back to mansion.

Claudia could not believe what had just happened in the past 15 minutes. Her eyes widened a little as he said what he said before walking out. No one was watching them -but she still felt embarrassed to herself -someone had just walked out on her, and that was a big deal, and much disrespect, if he was still in reaching range, she would have thrown her drink in his face. "Yes.. It will be the last time.. The very last time" She cleared her throat, taking out her wallet and calling her waiter over. Even though he had covered everything she didn't hesitate to pay her portion separately, which means whatever was left after he paid for his own meal was just one big ass tip for the waiter. She then ran her fingers through her hair and walked outside quietly, pushing her glasses up over eyes to hide them and the expression on her face. She looked down to her phone, texting Jean Claude to come get her. She quickly got a text back telling her he would be there in a few minutes. Rage was built within her, but she was in public, she had to be calm. That American boy better hope she didn't see him again.. Or he wouldn't be physically able to walk out on anybody every again.

2 weeks later.

black-and-white-cigarette-classic-girl-smoking-vintage-Favim.com-65043_large.jpg

Claudia was getting ready for the ball, her dress was beautiful, and something she had ordered in 2 months prior from Florence. Her heels were still in the box, untouched and she was taking out the makeup she would put on from her big drawer full of it. She sighed, smoking her cigarette and looking at herself in the mirror. "Ariela?" she called down the hall, before going to her room and knocking on the door. She opened it slowly and smiled at Ariela. "What you up to girl? God this night is going by slowly.. Half of me don't even want to go to the ball anymore" she murmured, sitting next to Ariela on her bed and bumping her playfully "I wish you would smile more.. Sometimes you can't do anything about the hands you are dealt.. You just have to make the most out of it.. " She tried to encourage, Claudia didn't feel like being on anyone's arm tonight honestly.. All she really wanted to do was go to sleep, but she had a duty. Armand would be here in an hour and a half and away they would go to a three hour ball. She only wished she could get Ariela out of the house too. After moments of contemplation.. She got an idea.

She turned to Ariela with a smirk, putting out her cigarette and getting up off the bed "How would you like to go to the ball tonight instead of me? You just have to go.. You will have so much fun.. And get out of this house" She explained before going over to Ariela's closet "Has he taken you shopping for any formal dresses yet?"

Alissa knocked on the door to Lukas's hotel, smirking once it was opened and coming inside "What have you gross men been doing for 2 weeks in this hotel? I don't want to even sit down because I'm sure there is unidentified fluid everywhere" she joked, noticing that some girl cooking in the kitchen with nothing but James's shirt and some boy shorts. Alissa was a female on the FBI team who had been sent over here with some other behind the scenes team mates. James only shrugged "What do you want me to do? You know I don't speak any fucking French .. I brought the girl home 2 days ago from the club and she has been here ever since.. All I know is her name is Nadia." He chuckled, watching as she cooked for him. Alissa only shrugged, smiling and going over to Lukas with the tickets "I was told to deliver these to you Mr. Trouble" she teased him with that name, since that's what he looked like. Trouble. "Those are the tickets to a ball happening tonight.. So I suggest you go get a suit... and a date.. I'm available if you need one of those" she suggested, winking and then heading out of the door. James whistled, shaking his head and taking his plate that Nadia handed him. "Hey Lukas.. Fucking Claudia.. Fucking Alissa at the same damn time! fucking 2 bad bitches at the same damn time! at the same damn time!" James rapped, remixing Future's song with his own lyrics and then bursting in a fit of laughter.

Two Weeks Later..
tony-bowls-collection-2011-prom-dress-211c63-05.jpg

Ariela had kept herself in her room over the past two weeks. She only came out to speak to Claudia--whom she became friends with quickly--and Isabella. Claudia was spunky just like Ariela. However, Claudia was allowed to say what she wanted without Armand reprimanding her. Seemed like Armand even had favorites around here. Speaking of Armand, Ariela rarely saw him. Whenever he would see her he would ask her if she found everything okay. She would murmur an 'I guess'. Then, walk off back to her room. She kept to herself around here. She had many sleepless nights, and felt so alone around her sometimes.

Before Claudia walked in, Ariela had just got out of the bathroom from shaving. Ariela looked up to see Claudia, giving her a half-smile and a little wave. Ariela had her hair in an old t-shirt. T-shirts helped dry your hair faster and decompressed the frizz. "Just got done shaving," she murmured to her as she sat at her vanity unwinding her blow dryer to plug it in. Ariela chuckled lightly, however her laughs had no humor anymore. "I am making the most of it. Who says you have to go? You're always doing shit for him and you're his favorite, so he'll respect you want to stay home," Ariela suggested to her. Claudia stood quiet, probably contemplating things in her mind. Suddenly, Claudia struck up an idea for Ariela to take her place. "You sure I won't have to do anything? I am not prepared to be touched by a greedy, rich bastard," Ariela retorted quickly. "I have my own formal dresses. What about this one?" Ariela asked as she pulled a large shoe box from underneath her bed, revealing a folded dress in the box. As she revealed it, Claudia's face brightened. It was strapless with a sweetheart cut, and would hug Ariela's thick legs and curvy hips. Also, a long slit running up the leg. The diamonds were made in an intricate, difficult design that started from the chest, down to her abdomen.

-

Lukas smiled warmly as Alissa came in. "Bitch ass, she thinks you guys are together. It's called google translate, I'm not helping your ass," Lukas told James as he explained the problem to Alissa. Lukas smirked softly as Alissa called him Mr. Trouble. He took the tickets from her, and looked at them. It was a masquerade ball? sounds interesting. "Luckily, I already have a suit. Yeah, might have to take you up on that. I'll need back-up just in case we spot something," Lukas told her, a smile set on his lips as he noticed her wink at him. Once she walked out of the door, James began to rap. Lukas cleared his throat, ready to rap him out. "A dumbass and a bitch at the same damn time! I ain't fucking two bad bitches at the same damn time," Lukas rapped out with a laugh on his lips as he walked off to his bedroom. Lukas went off to his iPod dock, and let his iPod play Mercy with a big ass bass. He rocked his head to the beat, as he stripped off his shirt and went off into the bathroom to take a shower for tonight. Before he went in, however, he texted Alissa asking if she was serious about being his date. He wouldn't bring any one else, he knew how great of an agent she was when it came down to kicking ass. Besides, he knew she looked great in dresses. It wasn't that he was interested her, he just knew beautiful when he saw it.

Claudia thought hard about what Ariela had said, smirking at the idea of Armand ACTUALLY giving her a break once in a while.. She would be going on vacation in a week and she guessed that he was giving her that vacation for her hard work but then again this was the first time she was getting a break by herself in a long time... the closest thing she got to vacation was traveling with him on business trips to different beautiful Areas like Malibu and Barbados, but by herself? She was looking forward to getting away. "I wouldn't say favorite... if favorite means working extra fucking hard all the time... he just knows I'm good at what I do" she mumbles as she watches Ariela go over to the closet and pulls out the dress. If there was one thing in this world that Claudia loved, it was fashion. "I LOVE it" she squealed, holding the dress against Ariela and nodding "It really brings out your skin color... the black that is... I guess great minds think alike since I was planning on wearing black too... seriously Ariela now that I have seen this dress you HAVE to go" she urges, sweeping her eyes towards Ariela's closet full of shoes, seeing 3 already just in a glance that would bring the dress to life.

"You are going." She stated, before tying her robe firmly around her. "Once Armand see's you in this I'm sure he won't be too upset I don't want to go" she giggled before her phone began ringing. The Melanie Fiona 4am ringtone echoing in the room. She took it off Ariela's bed, looking to the picture of Armand which illuminated the screen by the phones light. "Shh" She said before answering "Hey... no, no I'm not nearly ready... I don't think I will be ready in time but Ariela has a beautiful dress and... Yeah I know I know but I think she will do just fine... she's been here 2 weeks I'm sure she kind of gets an Idea of how this works....why? are you serious? Why wasn't I informed of this... what time? fine, fine.. Yes bye." She mumbled before turning to face Ariela "Okay you need to begin getting ready Armand will be here in about an hour and 20 minutes to pick you up... apparently I've been booked tonight and Armand didn't tell me so I have to go... the guy is just going to pick me up from here since I'm not ready and Armand has to be there early.. So go on, go on... and you better have a good time... I don't want to see you frowning anymore" she explained, before closing Ariela's door behind her and heading out of the room. She immediately began talking the curlers out of her hair, letting her down, it didn't come out nearly as good as she would have hoped -for her the curls were much too tight and she liked them loose, not to mention she believed that being how bright red her hair was, it would draw too much attention and probably take away from the dress not to mention the fact that her dress had a slit down the middle designed to tease with a bit of cleavage, she believed letting her hair down would take away from that also, so she brushed it out and let one of the girls make it into an elegant up do type of style. She liked it in the end she then began to apply her makeup, lotioned up and slipped into the dress... once she was done she came from behind the curtain that separated her bathroom from her room and twirled twice "How do I look? Presentable?" She asked 2 of the girls who sat on her bed and had been waiting patiently. They both clapped and smiled approving "Beautiful"

rihanna-grammy-500x386.jpg
Red-Braided-Updo-Hair-Style-252x336.jpg
rihanna-grammy1-500x386.jpg
face.jpg

Armand

tumblr_m83w07f4nI1qamfowo1_1280.jpg

Armand arrived at the house a bit early -one thing he hated to be was late, because after all he was a business man. He left his coat in the car, because it was hot especially with his bullet proof vest on under it. He was always prepared for anything, just as a precaution. "Ariela! don't take all day" he called up to her from the bottom of the stairs where he leaned against the wall, checking the time on his black on black chrome watch and then looking back up to where Ariela should be revealing herself soon. He knew she had to clean up real well, because she was already so beautiful -he just hoped that she didn't take everyone's breath away when they see her, it might be hard for him to keep those guys off of her -but wait why did he care all of the sudden? That's what he wanted right? To basically sell her away for nights at a time? No way was he jealous, just no way. He sighed, getting the thoughts out of his head by running his hand over his face and through his hair.

He was just ready to get this show on the road.

Alissa of course, replied a quick 'Yes' to really wanting to go with Lukas to the ball.

Lukas was right about Alissa, she was beautiful in dresses -because not only was she a cop but a formal model as well, so she had a lot of dresses saved up just for occasions like these -she was indeed a beautiful girl, and had had a crush on Lukas for a while, so she made sure to look her best. As she continued getting dressed she thought about Claudia -she hadn't seen the girl physically, but after the pictures from the slide show back home she knew the girl was beautiful, and almost felt like she had to compete .. Even though it was just a mission and Claudia's relationship with De was to be strictly business, some guys cannot deny a gorgeous girl -so she made she sure looked absolutely perfect. 'Ready when you are :) 'She texted Lukas, checking herself one more time in the mirror before playing the waiting game.

Herve-Leger-Multi-Strap-Runway-Dress1.jpg

tumblr_m1vax66NyT1qddwm8o1_500.jpg
Everything happened so fast within the last moments, and all Ariela remembered was promising Claudia that she'd try to have a good time. Slipping into her dress, she went to the mirror to do her make-up with ease. Shuffling over to her closet to place on black stilettos on her feet. It gave her five extra inches, which was great on her part so she could actually be somewhat even with Armand. Suddenly she jumped once she heard him call out. "Chill, damn," she yelled back as she placed diamond studs in her ears. Once she was done, she checked herself out in the mirror. "Don't be nervous, don't be nervous," she chanted to herself quietly as she took a deep breath. Once she was done, she walked out of her room down the steps slowly to see Armand impatiently huffing as he looked at his watch. "From what I know we're early?" she told him, wondering why he wanted to be extremely early.

"So, how do I look?" she asked as she placed a hand on her hip and bit her bottom lip as he finally looked up at her. He was speechless, and it made Ariela blush furiously. "What? Is something wrong? I knew this was too much, shit," she muttered, huffing embarrassingly.

-

jv_1.jpg
Lukas brushed off his shoulders, looking into the mirror once more at his all white suit, making sure he looked perfect. He was on his way out, before James whistled and started clapping. "My boy!" he yelled, shaking his head with a beaming smile on his face. "Looking flyer than a motherfucker, huh?" he complimented him. Lukas had a half-smile on his face, shaking his head. "You know it, you know it. Gotta' get the ladies," Lukas spoke smoothly as if he was a player of some sort. People were right, calling him Mr. Trouble. He sure fit the part of Mr. Trouble tonight. His phone buzzed, it was the text from Alissa saying she was ready. 'I'll pick you up now (:' he responded with ease. "Don't go fucking crazy, and learn fucking French, Nadia is still here, dude," Lukas complained, then he was off.

Within moments he was in the car and in half a mile he got Alissa. Being undercover and not wanting to get caught, some agents stayed at certain hotels. Lukas walked off into the elevator, pressing the button to her floor, and waited as it took him to the right destination. Once he made it to the top, he walked off to her door, and knocked four times.

"Chill my ass.." Armand mumbled, texting quietly and sighing at the time it was taking her "Tick Tock Tick Tock" he continued - they were definitely early, but now he just felt like giving her a hard time, simply because he didn't like to wait on anyone. "So what if we're early? I have people to meet up there" he explained though it was hardly accurate -sure he had people to meet, but not early. "You know at this point I don't really care how you.."Armand started but did not finish his sentence as he turned around to face the top of the stairs where Ariela stood, for a few seconds all he could do was stare and didn't realize until his mouth was a little dry it had been slightly open. He caught himself, closing his mouth and regaining his slightly off composure before blinking a few times and looking away. "I mean.." he started, clearing his throat and smirking "You look... beautiful" he confessed, not being able to lie in the face of beauty. He continuing checking her out for a few seconds before it was interrupted by one of the girls who came to him and began brushing off his dress shirt and fixing a few stray hairs of his. "You look great but seriously don't forget to smile instead of smirk because when you smirk it just looks like you're up to something" she advised before looking up to Ariela as well. "Very pretty.. You two will make quite the couple tonight" she complimented. Armand simply held out his hand for her, waiting for her to descend down the steps "Yes .. Tonight"

Only tonight Armand, hold yourself together..

Once they were inside the limo, Armand filled his glass with scotch and took it straight -he just had to get his head together before the ball because with the way things were going it seemed his attention would be more on Ariela than his business matters. Of course she had always been pretty, that's why he went after her himself, but something about tonight made him really appreciate her beauty.. He didn't even want to bother messing with her or bossing her around like he normally did her and the other girls.

2004_the_phantom_of_the_opera_003.jpg

(Accept people aren't standing in a dance line... and everyone's dresses are more colorful and less cinderellaish :P )

The mansion was beautiful - the place was crowded and the ballroom gave off an Italian or Greek feel to it - very formal. Many cars were in line for valet but Armand had a special ticket in which he could skip all of that chaos and head straight in with no problems. The mansion belonged to a man named Leo D'varj who always through balls and parties like this to network since he was a business man himself and also well known. Armand had sold a few women to him but the man was very picky.. Something told Armand that Leo would definitely ask about Ariela, but Armand wasn't sure what his answer would be, normally he was fine about selling girls if the price was right but something about it made him feel uneasy.

He got out first, then took her hand and helped her out as well. He leaned into her ear, grazing his nose slightly against her hair before whispering "Smile." and then turning back to the crowd and letting go of her hand and placing it on the small of her back as the way was parted for them to enter. He didn't see any of the important people that he needed to speak to yet, like Leo or other businessmen, so he led her to the dance floor, pulling her into him and dancing to slow soft music in the background -she smelled sweet, and even if the music stopped he almost didn't want to let her go. He chuckled, leaning into her ear once again as they swayed "Feel like a princess yet?... every one around sure thinks you're one" he informed her, watching as men tried not to stare but ended up doing so anyways, or women's jealous glances.

Claudia arrived at the ball a little later on the arm of a man named Brian Scott who was just some spoiled 24 year old from upstate New York who had come in his father's place to handle some business matters. He was pretty cute, but he thought too highly of himself and was very conceited, when they stepped out of his sports car he held on to Claudia as if she was going somewhere, or to let everyone know she was his. "How does it feel? Being here... makes you feel important right?" he asked her with a chuckle, Claudia simply sighed, looking bored in her Dior glasses which she took off her face and threw in the back seat of the car before they began walking in "Been to bigger, better things" she replied, knowing that with someone like Brian she had to act stuck up -otherwise he would treat her like she was expendable. "Yeah I can tell... I can just look at you and tell High Class is written all over you" he gushed, smiling wide and leading her inside. Claudia could tell she would need some wine so she sent Brian to go get some, when he came back she took the wine thankfully, downing half of it then sitting down at his private table where he reflexively sat beside her and began talking with some of his friends who were already there. This was her job. To just be there and look pretty on the arm of a rich guy and make money - that's the only thing that kept her sane through all of this, the money. She crossed one leg over the other, letting the one of with slit be exposed a bit and rocking it idly, watching as the men passed by and ate her with their hungry eyes, and the women who gave her the too familiar jealous glares.

Tonight would be a long one.

Alissa jumped a little at the knocks on the door -not because they were loud but rather that her hotel room was quiet. She got up, taking her clutch and phone and then looking through the peep hole. Once she seen Lukas she immediately opened it, greeting him with a hug and a big smile -they had never been on a mission like this together -a rather relaxed mission, where she wasn't in her uniform and she was actually being well, feminine. "Wow look at you... you clean up nicely Mr. Handsome" she complimented him, looking him over and closing the door which automatically locked behind her. "And right on time... wow... I think I like this side of you" she teased with a flirty glimmer in her eyes.

[That's from phantom of the opera!]
-
Ariela blushed profusely at Armand's reaction. "Thank you, you look handsome yourself," she murmured politely to him. It was as if both of them were in a trance with one another's beauty. Ariela already knew he was handsome, but tonight there was a different aura about the both of them. Reality hit them both pretty hard once one of Armand's girls came by to fix him up. Ariela nodded and thanked the girl for complimenting her. She came down, taking Armand's hand lightly. Ariela settled herself in the limo, and crossed her ankles lightly with nothing but silence carrying her. Her nerves were a tad jumbled, wondering what the party would be like.

As the two got out of the limo, a tickle was placed onto her ear as Armand whispered telling her to smile. She playfully rolled her eyes, and finally decided to listen to him. Ariela's eyes scanned everyone, with a light smile on her face as she looked at the beautiful mansion. It was something she had seen in numerous movies and dreams, and it awed her. "This is beautiful," she muttered quietly underneath her breath while Armand led her to the dance floor. As they swayed to the soothing music, Ariela couldn't help but inhale Armand's scent. She couldn't place a name on the scent, but it was something she surely can get used to. "A princess? I don't think I have the proper character traits," she joked quietly as she danced with him. She noticed the many stares she was receiving. "I thought they were staring because I'm with you," she added after a few silent heartbeats. The night was still young, and so far she was having an okay time. Ariela had her fingers interlocked behind Armand's neck lazily as the two danced.

-

Lukas chuckled lightly, thanking Alissa for complimenting him. She looked gorgeous, something that didn't surprise Lukas at all. "Ay, mama raised a gentleman," Lukas played along with her. "C'mon, the night awaits," he gestured his arm out for her to grab. Once he did, they walked off to the elevator and within a few humoruos moments, they were in his car to go off to the party. As they walked in, the beautiful structure of the building was the first thing Lukas noticed. He scanned the room, seeing how vast the foyer was, and knew that there were tons of people here. This was an important ball. "Want anything to drink? You know, I have to go all out for my date," Lukas teased her with a charming smile. Once she said yes, he went off to go get her one. While waiting for the drink at the classy bar, he scanned the crowd to see if he'd see anyone. And by anyone--it meant Claudia.

Nope, nope, hell no, nope, no--Lukas' thoughts soon became muddled with the magnificent view in front of him. Claudia looked phenomenal tonight, and it shocked Lukas. Surely she looked good always, not good--but usually freaking beautiful. Now, she was gorgeous and something Lukas needed to get his hands on. He felt like a boy in high school once more findnig his first lustful crush. He had lust to have her attention, and desired to wipe that bored expression off her face. Heat waves flew over him, and he felt his tongue lick his lips in attraction. Walking over to Alissa, he handed her the drink. However, his eyes never left Claudia. "Claudia's over there, enjoy yourself, I'm going to get some information," he whispered to her ear. Before leaving, he gave Alissa's temple a soft peck for reassurance.

"Didn't think I'd see you so soon," he whispered into her ear as he snuck up behind her. Once she turned around he had a charming smile on his lips.

(.. Alright I have got to see that freaking move lol. I have never seen it and everyone keeps telling me to see it lol I just googled masquerade ball and it was literally like the first or second picture )

"Isn't it?" Armand replied to Ariela's statement about it being a beautiful mansion -it really was.. really showed the contrast between the poor and the rich. As they swayed to the music he chuckled at her comments, pulling her closer and removing space between the two to where her chest and his were lightly pressed together. "What are you talking about you don't have the characteristics of a princess? you're beautiful.. have a sweet voice.. nice personality... dresses look gorgeous on you and from the moment I met you, I know you had class.. that's why I wanted you" he confessed. He realized a few moments later what he had said and how it sounded so he cleared himself and corrected himself "I wanted you for the job I mean" he replied again quietly as they continued to sway.

"Because you're with me? hmm.. that's probably only.. 25% of it... If I left you here in the middle of the dance floor by yourself.. they would still stare because you shine by yourself" he explained, glancing over her shoulder at the many guests that were beginning to arrive, some of them people whom he needed to speak with in just a bit -though for some reason he didn't want to detach himself from her.. so he would wait a while longer. "What do you think of me? honestly.. if I would not have taken you that night.. would you have given me your number anyways? just a question.. you know to pass the time" he mumbled against her ear. Armand normally never questioned himself when it came to seducing women.. but for some reason he was really anticipating her answer.

Claudia's heart skipped a beat when she heard the familiar voice behind her, she looked behind her and blinked a few times to make sure it was real and there he was -Lukas, the man who had left her at the restaurant just a few weeks ago, she never thought she would see him again -she never really wanted to, he had embarrassed the hell out of her, and if she wasn't Brian's date, she would make a scene, but she didn't want to look stupid in front of everyone because after all she was representing Brian and if she did something bad, he could look bad -not only that fact but she was also taken back by his appearance -of course he had always been good looking but something about tonight.. he looked like prince charming and it made her blush a little. Claudia cleared her throat quietly, sipping her wine and looking over him before looking out to the crowd to hide the fact that she had been checking him out a little. "I thought for a while after the incident between us what I would do if I ever saw you again... most were things that I can't say here right now but believe me.. nothing good." She said quietly, letting her eyes land anywhere but on his charming smile.

Claudia brushed a few baby hairs back behind her ear and looked at her nails before finally looking back up at him "and just what is it that you are doing at a party like this? funny, I never pegged you for a business man" she murmured with a small chuckle "and where's your date Mr. prince charming?" she teased, glancing across the room and then back to him, her leg which was crossed over the other swayed a little, and the slit to her dress rose up - not too far, but far enough to show a bit of her tattoo which were turquoise butterflies and stars which spiraled around her thigh all the way up to her inner thigh, but the finish line was of course covered by the cloth of the dress.

[Yeah, you have to. Lots of singing, but it's pretty good.]
-
Ariela blushed time and time again as Armand complimented her. He then stated 'I wanted you', and it made her ears turn extremely red. "Watch it, I think your true colors are showing," she whispered into his ear teasingly as she danced with him. Ariela let one hand lay on the back of his neck, tickling the little hairs. Ariela never thought of herself as a woman to go to fancy balls. However, she could get used to it. She felt important, and it made her giddy. Hearing all of Armand's compliments weren't helping either. Calling her a princess and other things made her feel...even more important.

She felt Armand's arms enclose around her even closer, wanting to keep her for a while longer. To be honest, she didn't want to go out for the kill and find a guy to share her body with. Armand asked her what she would have done if he wouldn't have kidnapped her. "I...don't know, maybe. No reason not to, we could have went for a coffee a couple times and flirted here and there. Never say anything about the relationship brewing between one another. Then once you or I finally have the courage to ask one another where this is going, I'd be gone," she stated, her words like poetry.

-

Lukas shrugged with ease, she didn't phase him. But that dress did. "I never pegged you to not like me, but we all make mistakes," he teased with a nonchalant tone. "My date? She's somewhere with a drink in her hand, and not a care in the world. Why do you ask? Ah, don't get jealous now," he messed with her. Lukas' eyes flickered to her thigh for just a moment, and it was enough for him to place out his hand. "Dance with me? Sort of like an apology dance," he murmured charmingly. Then, to set her off he lowered down to her ear. "I can see your date is boring you, c'mon, let's have fun." And with that, she finally got up. He placed a hand on the small of her back, just wanting to touch her. Once they were on the floor, he placed both hands on her lower, bare back and began to sway with her.

"How have you been? Thinking about me?" he messed with her, talking into her ear so no one could hear their conversation.

-

damn, these are short. -__-

"True colors? yeah, okay" Armand sarcastically replied as they continued to sway to the peaceful music. He of course would deny calling this anymore than just business.. but was it really? lately he had been thinking a lot about Ariela.. but it was still hard coming to grips with the fact that he had a bit of a crush on her -sure, all of his girls were beautiful.. but there was something about Ariela that really caught his attention.

Armand raised one eyebrow at her little explanation of how things would go if the tables were turned and he never kidnapped her -but to imagine that Armand would have to imagine himself.. doing something else -that didn't involve illegal business, that didn't involve him being one of the most feared men in France.. that didn't involve him being so successful and good at what he does. "Is that how you think it would have went?.. Let me paint this picture for you..I think that.. in another life if I actually.. wanted to be normal and boring, abiding by the set of rules that this lazy ass government has put out there.. and if I was a nicer guy and you came to France.. I would have gotten your number.. I wouldn't call for a day or 2, until there was only this lingering existence of me in your mind, then I would call - I would probably have to tell you who I was and refresh your memory.. and because you are in France you would think what the hell? and just go, thinking I would be just 'something to do' until you left.. " He explained with a smirk as he moved against her body once the beat of the song sped up just a little, he spun her out and then back in, closer than before. "I would end up sweeping you off your feet and somehow you would find yourself falling for me even in the short span of time we knew each other.. you might stay here in France for me.. or you might go home -what with the thought of leaving your old life for a man you just met sounding just a little crazy and too far out there.. we might keep in touch through Skype or Facebook.. twitter... and everyone you date after that will seem dry or just not worth your time.. and if you were worth it.. one day when you got home I might be waiting for you at your doorstep.. and I have no doubt in my mind.. that you would disappear with me" He concluded, amazed at himself that he had even spilled that kind of information. The scary part about it all was that he was sure that it was true. He cleared his throat before the silence could engulf them "But that's in another life.. you want a drink?"

Claudia giggled a little -a bit more flirtatiously than she had hoped but she couldn't help herself. "Well Lukas, you can't always get what you want can you?" she asked with a raise of her eyebrow as he expressed his thoughts on being surprised that she didn't like him. She once again swept her eyes across the room when he had mentioned that he had a date "I'm not sure she would approve of me dancing with her escort" she replied mockingly innocent as beamed up at him, but once he began trying to persuade her he made some valid points.. to her, Lukas did owe her an apology and he was right, Brian was boring her, talking with his friends and of course expecting her to be seen and not heard.

"Well.." she murmured softly before Brian cleared his throat and turned towards her. "I knew I shouldn't have turned my back on you.. these guys are like lions in heat around here" He joked and then sizing Lukas up. "And who are you?" he asked plainly. "He's an old friend... he just wanted to dance with me" Claudia quickly lied before Lukas could say anything. Brian eyed Lukas for a little while before waving it off and then turning his body back towards his colleagues "Go ahead and have a dance.. but don't kidnap her for the night" he instructed Lukas before turning back completely. Claudia stood, and Goosebumps emerged as Lukas put his hand on the small of her back, she tried not to smile but of course it broke through anyways.

Once they got on the dance floor everything seemed perfect until he opened his mouth -she rolled her eyes and shook her head at his words, continuing to sway to the soothing music "Jealous? ha. That was funny" She mumbled with a simple role of her eyes, but she couldn't help but be curious as to who this mystery date was, up until he asked if she had be thinking about him "No. Not in the slightest" she denied thinking of him - though she had just a little.. nothing too nice though, after all he had dropped her like a bad habit a few weeks ago "Though I think it's quite obvious you have been thinking of me.. I haven't been here 15 minutes and somehow in this huge crowd of people you found me.." She whispered against his ear with a small blush. "I've been fine.. living life.. and you?" she asked softly, staring him straight into his eyes while they danced. Damn those eyes.. they were gorgeous. What scared her even more then that was the fact that.. everything in the background began to blend together and all she saw was Lukas -not Brian or Armand.. or anyone. She swallowed hard in nervousness, why did this guy make her feel like this? it shouldnt be like this.. but it was.

Ariela listened intently to his version of what could have possibly happened between the two of them. As she listened, his soothing voice great for story-telling he spun her out only to have her pratically on top of his chest once he brought her back in. They moved as one, it was extremely sensual she had to focus on her breathing to calm down for the intensity between the two was too much. Once he was done explaining what could have possibly happened, she was offended. Why would a man say all of these, to a woman he kidnapped? Oh that's right, because he was ridiculously insane. "Well in another life, just like this one...I don't like coffee. Besides, who said you'd be doing all of the sweeping? I am worth more than a little fling in France," she spoke evenly, and quietly enough for only him to hear. "Me? Disappearing with you? Sounds so lovely," she spoke sarcastically. "I'll find the bar myself," she murmured, leaving him alone on the dancefloor as she easily found the bar. "Give me the strongest thing you have," Ariela insisted to the bartender. A man on the side chuckled, looking over at her. "A woman like you shouldn't be alone drinking the strongest of drinks."

Looking at the stranger Ariela lazily shrugged with a tempting smile on her lips. "Well, has anyone ever told you looks can be deceiving?" She murmured with a quirked eyebrow.

-

Lukas chuckled underneath his breath as she scoffed at the mere thought of being jealous of Alissa. Claudia was right, however. There was no need to even worry about her. Lukas had no interest in her, and Alissa couldn't even compare. A scoff escaped his lips as she assumed he had been thinking of her. "How can I miss you? You are the only woman who looks bored around here, in such a stunning dress," he complimented her, murmuring her ear. Toying with her, he placed a free strand behind her ear delicately. "I've been trying to find ways to make an impression on you," he spoke not missing a heartbeat.

This woman was elegnant, troubled, and achingly beautiful. Surely she knew all of this, but no one ever thought to show her. Lukas would be that man, whether it'd help him with his mission or not. "So you must have known I was coming, seeing as you decided to wear this," he teased her, his hand on her bare back bringing her closer to his body. His nose lightly touched her ear.

As Armand stood there watching her departure -he had no idea what to say. He noticed that Ariela had a really bad habit of turning his words into something they were not, Armand definitely didnt say she was only worth a summer fling, but simply pointing out the fact that in another life its not like she would be living here, she was on vacation just like in this life.. and so it could never be anything more than a summer fling unless she left, he even mentioned chasing after her if he felt she was worth it. Women sometimes. Right before Armand could get himself together he felt a hand on his shoulder and he immediately turned around to meet Mark -a man who had been a client of his for years."Hey, how are you liking the party?" Arm
and asked immediately and with a smirk. "I am loving it but not as much as I am loving the woman who was just on your arm... is she on the market?" he asked curiously. Armand frowned at Mark for a few moments, and then shook his head looking in the direction which she had gone "Uh yes.. not tonight though" he informed mark who frowned a little "Well you definitely let me know when she is ... Im willing to offer quite the amount to whisk her away for a few nights." Amand only nodded before walking away and into the crowd towards the bar. Once he reached it he smiled, finding her rather quickly.

"Why did you run away? I was just starting to have fun" he teased her, sitting down next to her. "You know Ariela.. whether you realize it or not.. I give you a lot of leeway where the other girls do not.. normally I would have you working the day after I take you.. but you havent had to do anything with anyone so far.. in order for me to continue giving you this special treatment you have to act like you deserve it.. I wont tolerate you up and leaving.. or making sarcastic comments.. in another life that would be real cute.. but Im your boss.. honey you work for me" he explained in a dark tone. Turning her face towards him by her chin softly and leaning in, "And tonight we are together... so dont go getting in your feelings" he murmured, looking down to her lips and then releasing her. He almost wished they didnt have to meet on these circumstances.. he almost wished he could just seduce her like they had just met... and take her home, give her the best night of her life, but unfortunately this was the real world.. and he couldnt have her getting out of line, especially on such an important night. Stay by his side. That was her job.

Claudia couldnt help but blush fiercely as he began to compliment her -where had this side of Lukas been? everything the night they met was a blur, but the next day he was a complete asshole -at least in her opinion, and now here he is with his hands all over her, breathing against her neck as he whispered in her ear their secret conversation and moving sensually with her to the music -what was she missing right now? "I was bored because Im just used to this life I guess.. it gets boring after a while" she admitted with a sigh "After a while I guess... it would be nice to just.. date someone.. instead of just lingering on peoples arms and having flings.." she continued, keeping her arms loosely wrapped around his neck though they were dangerously close anyways. She giggled a little at his confession about wanting to impress her "To be honest, I would have known you were coming I would have worn something even more appealing.. to remind you just what you missed out on that day you left me in the restaraunt" she whispered against his ear as they continued to sway.

A shiver ran down Claudias spine once his nose made skin on skin contact with her ear -it was just so sensual they way he whispered, and on the outside looking in might even mistake them for a real couple. Alissa certainly did, having to stop and stare for a few moments as the two basically cuddled there on the dancefloor. Even though she kept in mind what Lukas said about this just being a job.. her girl instincts were telling here that this was something more.. or at least, the begining of something more.

"Armand, I don't want special treatment. You already have my life, why must you toy with it?" She asked him, her tone showing how tired she was of this. "What I do deserve is a normal life, but it's not happening anytime soon, right? Armand, you truly are something." She took her own chin back, snatching her drink once it was on the counter. She chugged it back, licking her lips in satisfactory. Ariela was tired of this, and was finally deciding to have fun. "Baby, in another life I'd actually listen to you. In another life you'd stop beating around the bush, in another life we would have met in America, and in another life we wouldn't be doing so much talking," she issued to him, her tone light and very tempting. Letting her body lean toward his, she smiled charmingly. "Whoever falls in love first loses,deal?" she joked with him, an amused smile on her full lips. At this time she got up from her seat and grabbed Armand's wrist. "C'mon, let's go meet some of your friends. I feel like I'm in Pretty Woman," she giggled, somewhat feeling relaxed from the drink she chugged down.

Once he followed her, she kept him close. "Gotta' look the part to be the part, right?" She mentioned to him as they walked off. "I promise I won't embarrass you," she promised him with a sweet smile.

-

Lukas listened to her confess her true feelings about her everyday routine, and honestly felt bad for her. "Sweetheart, let me take you out on a date," he suggested. "I promise you won't have to do anything unless you want to. We'll have a fun time, I'll pay for everything, and at the end of the date, we go our seperate ways until you want to meet again--if you do," he suggested to her lightly. "What I missed out? Claudia...I'm dancing with you right now. Have I truly missed my chance? And if it's like that, then I should have worn my even better suit," he messed with her, swaying with her so slowly. They were dancing to their own music it seemed. He didn't even notice Alissa, too busy engulfed in Claudia. This was all for the mission, right?

Or at least that's what he was saying to convince himself.

-

Damnit, it's so short! :/

Lala(: don't want it to be taken to the graveyard.

This woman was so.. different.

It was as if she was accepting her fate and at the same time she wasn't. "Toy with it? is this what you call toying with love? I could be so much worse.. I am the bad guy remember?" he pressed, making sure she understood that, so he wouldn't take his 'Kindness' for weakness. Which in a way he was being so much nicer to her than his other girls -even Claudia who either handnt arrived yet, or somewhere around making money off of this easy prey at the party -thats what he called them when it came to Claudia -Prey. She was very good at sniffing out the richest man in the room and taking him for everything she could. But no, he didnt even really care where she was -his eyes were on Ariela... or Sirenee' as the men in this room would know her as. "Oh really? we wouldn't be doing much talking huh?.. I agree with that" he informed her with a poorly contained chuckle -a lot of dark feelings clouding his mind -but not for long, she caught him off guard with her deal - about losing and something about love, and falling in it. Falling-In-Love? that was something Armand had never done, and didnt think he would ever be capable of -an easy win for him "Fine deal." He agreed to the bet, and then listened as she pulled him from the bar and back out into the social networking going on.

"You wanna meet some of my friends? okay pick one." He told her, stretching his hand to let her know that he knew all these people in one way or another. Lucky for her, she wouldnt have to pick though, because 2 men instead came up to them, both nodding towards Armand and then taking each of Ariela's hands in theirs and kissing them both at the same time. These two were twins -named Adrien and Andre -indentical. They were 23 and also regular customers of Armands -one thing both of them had in common despite their ironic differences, was women.. they loved gorgeous women, which they spent their fathers fortune on any time they found one worthy. "Bonjour, how are you Armand?.. and who is this?" Andre asked, his blue eyes looking into Arielas hungrily -these men were like wolves on the fucking prowl, and something about their eyes on Ariela like this made him slightly uncomfortable. He had to keep reminding himself that business was business, no matter how you look at it. "This is Sirenee' ... my newest trophy.. She's from America" Armand explained, as Adrien and his brother smirked at each other and then back at Armand "We were just talking about american girls.. and I was saying how much better looking French girls were them.. but I think Im having a change of heart" Andre explained. "vous l'ai dit" (Told you) Adrien said under his breath to his brother who only nodded. "So.. does the lady dance?" Andre asked as the music changed up -no longer contemporary at all, but more up tempo - not that Andre was speaking of dancing really. 'Does she dance' was code for 'Is she on the market'. Armand thought long and hard for a few moments before turning to Ariela "Its up to her for tonight if she is or not.. are you up to dance?" he asked, looking her deep into her eyes

He just knew.. that she knew just what he was speaking of.

Claudia listened to Lukas as they danced, contemplating everything in her head -she wanted to say yes to a date -after all its just a harmless date right? she just knew better than to get involved with a tourist. "So if I go on this date with you.. and then a second, and a third.. what If something innocent like that turns into something more? then you go back to the states.. I never see you again.. thats dangerous, playing with feelings like that" she replied, continuing to look him in the eyes and smile a little. "As much as I really hate to admit it.. you're right.. you have obviously not missed your chance.. and better suit? what could be better than this? I have to admit, you do clean up really nicely" she confessed -she had been doing a lot of confessing lately, normally she kept thoughts like this to herself, but why not? she had nothing to lose tonight. Soon she stopped dancing, pulling him away from the dancefloor and towards a hallway, she led him up a few flights of stairs and then through a door that said 'Roof Top' no one was up there, but there was lighting and even a bar which one man worked behind it, and once he seen that it was Claudia he simply smiled and went back to cleaning his glasses. It was a very beautiful view of the city, and also perfectly decorated to match the theme upstairs..

sirocco.jpg

There was a very busy part of the roof top -not busy as in people but busy as in scenery and other things. This is where people would be sitting, enjoying the entertainment, or chilling in the hot tub over to the far right, it was a very elegant -yet at the same laid back setting, you could also tell only a select few people would be able to come to this private party -and no one had arrived yet. "The rooftop wont be open for another 40 minutes or so.. I thought it would be best to get away from all that downstairs.. even if just for a little while.. so what do you think?" she asked as she stretched her hands out on each side and twirled once -she loved roof tops, especially this one. She walked to the rail which separated people from falling off or anything and looked beyond it, to the beautiful city which was her home town of paris. A city of sin... but it was her city. and she loved it regardless of what it had done to her.