Iriswalk Academy for the Unnaturally Talented {OOC|CLOSED}

You Joining?

• Hell to the Yes!

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Sure, why not?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Maybe... I'll have to think about it...

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No... Yes... I don't know... I still have questions...

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No thank you. Cool idea though.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Nope. Hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Karma200 @Ookami @~Happily.Ever.After~ @firejay1 @Red Velvet Special @Rhapsodic Insouciance @Doc_Halladay @Poisoned Rose @Gore I feel that now would be the best time to start establishing connections between characters. So, I guess that's what we're going to do. First, start with your Circle members and then branch out. If you are new and not a First Year, keep in mind that the previous Circle member was expelled and the others might be a bit skeptical and untrusting of you. First Years will be the most difficult, but most other people should have established connections. I'll start:

@Ookami How do you think Charlie and Sierra would get along? They seem pretty similar except for the fact that Charlie is blunt and relatively apathetic.

@~Happily.Ever.After~ Mason and Astrid: He is bright and enthusiastic, she is calm and rational. I have a feeling that they would balance each other out fairly well.

Ivy and Hector: Both animal lovers, but Ivy is strict and Hector's carefree. Once again, pretty good balancers?

Sofia and Samson: Samson is quiet and arrogant, Sofia is overbearing and also seems arrogant. I have a feeling they would clash, but also be good friends.

Percy and Alice: I have a feeling they would get along very well.

@Rhapsodic Insouciance Angelo and Megumi: She's loud and he's quiet. Honestly, they might not be best friends, but I have a feeling they would get along.

Alice and Sen: I have a feeling that when Sen is thinking dirty thoughts, Alice will probably immediately know and scold him. I don't know why, but that's the image I have. >.<

@firejay1 Micheal and Hector: Any ideas?

Wisteria and Michelle: I think that they won't hate each other, but they won't get along very well either.

@Karma200 Sabina and Hector: I feel that they would be good friends.

Coira and Samson: He would probably get on her nerves, but they would be good friends?

@Gore Raine and Megumi: I feel as though Raine will be the only person that can tell Megumi is lying and because of this, they clash a lot. However, deep down, they care about each other.

Casper and Maude: Maude has a major crush on him, without a doubt. It's up to you if he reciprocates these feelings.

@Poisoned Rose Lyra and Alice: I think that Lyra and Alice should be pretty good friends.

@Doc_Halladay Fritz and Ronan: Definitely friends. At least, I think so.

@Red Velvet Special Adore and Wisteria: No two people could be more different. I think that Adore would majorly get on Wisty's nerves, but all in all, they would be relatively good friends.

Shen and Samson: I don't think they'd get along very well...

Fritz and Ronan: Definitely friends. At least, I think so.
I think that's an accurate assessment. After all, Fritz has pretty much made his circle his family and disowned his blood family back in Iceland.

I think that is a perfect assumption rofl. I think Adore will get on everyone's nerve. I was also thinking since Shen isn't the most talkative he would paint a picture when he wanted to stay something. Talking to Shen would be like playing charades rofl.

@Gore Raine and Megumi: I feel as though Raine will be the only person that can tell Megumi is lying and because of this, they clash a lot. However, deep down, they care about each other.

Casper and Maude: Maude has a major crush on him, without a doubt. It's up to you if he reciprocates these feelings.

for raine and megumi - that's entirely the feeling i was getting from them knowing each other. raine typically doesn't come to hate people anyways, so i'm sure she'd be able to look past the disgruntled sort-of vibe from megumi and see a good person. i imagine raine staring at megumi when she's lying and then just shaking her head and smiling, honestly. that's how she'd approach with her talent against megumi's.

and for maude and casper - it depends. establishing romantic relationships with other characters before the in-character thread is a bit off-putting for me, simply because there might be potential for other characters to have a relationship with. i don't mean this to insult your character in any way (i actually admire maude quite a lot) but i'll leave it up to how the story rolls out on crushes. she's totally open to pursue casper, though, and so is anyone else who wants to. he's free game.

@Felilla
@Gore
I think that we were thinking of a friendship between Angelo and one of Gore's
we were, but angelo is free to make friends with other characters too. ( ^ ^) raine doesn't mind sharing.

I looked over Charlie's CS and I think him and Sierra would get along just fine.

I know, I just reread it then. My French brain hadn't caught up yet XD

also, i'm really shitty at finding good relationships when there's a big bundle of characters, so if anyone wants to approach me with a relationship idea for mine, don't hesitate.

@Felilla *looks. *thinks about it. *laughs. Honestly, I think Michael would treat Hector like a girl. I'm not a romance writer, though if anyone can manage to pull me into it, I won't object. So I'm not saying Michael would be romantically inclined towards him, just that he would probably treat him with the same suave, protective, borderline flirtatious attitude he treats most girls with, thanks to the other boy's... sweet temperament.

I don't think they'd really get along or not get along, in terms of Michelle and Wisteria. Michelle is naturally skilled at fighting particularly close-range, but she is a pretty good marksman thanks to her brother. When they were little, Michael used to tell her how to adjust her aim to get the perfect shots, so she developed some level of personal intuition with it. She might feel some level of rivalry to Wisteria thanks to it, but it's not likely to be very strong, b/c she's pretty laidback a person. If they ever came across each other, I think Michael would really appreciate her. It's rare he gets to calculate perfect vectors.

@Karma200 I think Michael would like her, though whether or not she returns that kind of calm enjoyment is, I figure, unlikely, since he can be pretty forward when he gets to talking, which might trigger her shyness. Then again, he's quiet when not engaged in conversation. He feels no need to fill up a silence, and that might make her calmer. Your thoughts?

@~Happily.Ever.After~ I kind of have the same opinion of Ivy's relationship with Michael that I do concerning Michael's relationship with Ivy. He'd probably like being around her, but might trigger her shyness by his occasionally blatant way of speaking and attitude.

@Red Velvet Special Michelle and Adore... I get the feeling she wouldn't feel very close to Adore, and might even be a bit wary of her. She can lie pretty smoothly, same as Michael, but I imagine the dexterity with which the other girl can take on and cast off personalities would disconcert her and lead her not to trust Adore.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
@Taichou Of course, there's tons of room. Just look at the Circle list. ^.^

Yeah I have a feeling that only the right people or person can get along with Adore. If she really wants to she could just changed her attitude to make a friend and then show her bratty hyper bubbly side rofl.

LOL I had to reread my own cs xD When you guys mentioned how the relationship as between my character and yours I was like "My character... who is that again?" xD

Sabina's circle~

@firejay1 I do believe that they would have a nice friendship, especially with Micheal also being quiet. I don't think the silence around the two of them will be awkward or anything, once they get to know about each other a bit then I think it'll be a comfortable friendship.

@Felilla Their friendship will be good x]

@~Happily.Ever.After~ I think Sabina and Ivy will make good friends, I'm pretty sure Sabina will enjoy Ivy's creative nature

Coira's circle~

@Feililla His arrogant nature will possibly annoy her but other then that I think they can move around that

@Red Velvet Special I think Coira won't mind his cold and distant nature, she'll probably talk to him a bit but respect his privacy and make sure she doesn't bug him to much

@~Happily.Ever.After~ Coira is more then likely going to enjoy her outgoing and artistic ways but I think she'll more then likely going to avoid her or ignore her just so she doesn't have to deal with her overbearing and selfish personality xD

For those who aren't in their circles and wish to come up with the way our characters will react to each other, I'm in x]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Felilla I think Alice and Lyra will get along just fine

AWESOME! Would you mind if I reserve the male in the third circle then?

@Felilla

Last edited by a moderator:
2q00v8w.jpg

. : N a m e : .

Anatolios [ Ana ] Orion

. : A g e : .

Seventeen.

. : G e n d e r : .

Male.

. : S e x u a l i t y : .

Uncertain. [ Gray - Romantic ]

. : N a t i o n a l i t y : .

Greek.

. : Y e a r : .

Third Year.

. : T a l e n t : .

Invisibility.

Ana doesn't have the power, nor the ability to physically make himself invisible, for it is scientifically impossible to make such a thing happen. But, Ana is known to be the one that everyone forgets about, the one that can easily sneak out of class, and or out of anything because simply no one knew he was there to begin with. His ability, his talent is to be unnoticeable, a living ghost that no one is ever paying attention too.

. : C i r c l e : .

Third Circle.

. : P e r s o n a l i t y : .

[ + ]

Nonchalant : Calm and cool. His demeanor is slightly transparent, for no one can really tell what he is thinking, nor what expression he is trying to convey. Ana is very fluent, for nothing really phases him, which plays well with who he is, the living ghost.

Dependable : Although being the independent type, Ana is a very dependable person. He is trustworthy, loyal, honest, and faithful to anyone, and or anything that he sets his heart and mind on. His trust is easy to give, and can be equally easy to take back.

Balanced : Ana isn't the type to hold baggage, he has always been the type to always keep himself in check, and in focus with whatever ambition, and or goals that he has his mind set on. He never lets anything go uneasy in his mind, and he never lets himself fall behind with whatever he is doing. If something is slowing him down, making him uneasy, making something unachievable, he will do anything in his power to make things right, whether it is for him, or for someone else. There has to be a flow with his life, or he'll lose his mind.

Disciplined : To put it straight, Ana isn't some punk off the street. He isn't some kid that has a dirtied past and has that reflect of his personality. Ana holds respect for himself, and everyone else. He isn't the type to be outspoken, nor is he the type to leave something un-dealt with. Of course, there are some childish negatives that could cancel out this statement. But, Ana is proper, respectable, and naturally kind, despite the fact he never talks.

[ - ]

Possessive : Ana's things, are his things. Sharing is kind of a minimal, to almost nonexistent thing to him. Athena, his pet mouse, is something that he cares deeply about, for the times he does want to ask a question, vent, or just have someone/something listen to him, she was, and is always there. He values that deeply, even if she can't talk back to him, in return to her just being there, he will protect her with his life.

Protected : There is a noticeable barrier to this young adult, and whether it is broken down or not, whether someone goes through and tries to reach out to him, expect him to not even give that helping hand a second glance. Ana holds to himself way to much, a natural born introvert that values his independence, and doesn't care for change.

Escapist : Ana isn't really the type to stick around. Despite the situation, good, bad, beneficial, or a complete waste of time, he isn't the type to stay and watch things unfold. You could say he is the type to run away, no matter the issue. Although it could be confused for being impatient, not necessarily-- sometimes the good things turn bad, why stay if you'll only get hurt in the end?

Weak Presence : For it is his talent, it is also his curse. Ana isn't really the type to put himself out there, hence why he is constantly known as the forgotten one by many. To him, this wouldn't entirely be a negative trait towards his personality. But, constantly being forgotten, and alone, never speaking out to anyone to make some sort of a connection, leads to a loneliness that he heavily carries with him.

. : H i s t o r y : .

- Born in Greece with a mother, a father, and his grandparents.
- Grew up in a small Greek Village.
- Grew up under his fathers strict influence, quiet, and proper.
- His grandfather was his hero, his everything, only to die when he was only 13 years old.
- His grandfathers death brought upon his mute tendencies, lack of eating-- which made him tall and lean as he kept growing through his life.
- These tendencies caused a rocky relationship between him and his father which ultimately led to a broken family issue at home.
- Always had pet rats in his life.
- Became an avid runner, a good source for him to let his mind run free, and filter it out.
- Got invited to go to the Academy, although his mother and grandmother highly encouraged it, his father was heavily against it.
- Ending result, Ana ran away to the Academy, escaping from his father's cold thumb.

. : P e t s : .

Black Mouse with Red Eyes || Athena

. : O t h e r : .

- Considered a mute.
- Nocturnal // Insomniac
- Wearing hoodies.
- Suckers // Cherry and Orange flavored.
- Has chronic toothaches.
- Favorite color is black.
- Likes running.

20gidtt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gore
Status
Not open for further replies.