Irideus

Roit, I've posted an advert.

I may push ahead with the launch and just NPC Melissa for now. Just trying to find the spare time to construct such a post....

Hello, if you like, I can be your Melissa for you Asmo. I just finished reading everything (sometimes skimming a bit, especially while Star Trek was on) and I like the characters and the story too.

OKY, all done with mine and I guess I sorta lead for unanun with the Chief... (it was a random pick of who talked to her, sorry >,< lol )

Awesome post, Lynzy.

Is your scene set before the launch? Or during? I had us lifting off in my last post. So I guess Jones would be strapped into a seat behind you rather than walking around as we reach high altitude. >_>

Did you not look at your command deck that you posted Asmo?

bridge_zps4f83406f.jpg

There is only one chair.

Anywho, I was thinking pre-flight (as my post says) but very close to lift off lol

You have to IMAGINE the extra chairs.

IMAAAAAAGINE.

okkkyyyy lol imagining....imagining... also imagining the place isn't all shot up.....imaginginginging........hmmm.... oky well it still doesn't change the fact that my post was meant as her pre-flight check (notice it says so in me post....unlessss you changed it on me o,0 )

I'll wait until this small technical issue is resolved .. looks okay either way to me.

*sigh* I"ll go fix it. *stalks off grumbling about semantics and certain mods can't practice what they preach about imagining....*

oky it's fixed but my picture got messed up again >,< I knew it would happen if I went in there...

*points to above posts*

Now THAT'S imagination.

*punches Lynzy in the gut before she can edit then straps her into one of the MANY chairs that exist on the Irideus*

Unanun, respond to the girl!

pffft! >,< ya picky Pete! *smacks Asmo up side the head with a sizable salmon*

I will respond .. now.

Edit: yes/no artifical gravity?

Edit2: Reread ship specs. lolz.

uhh, should I answer or let someone else go next?.... ASMO!!! are you even out there?? *raps on the window to the other room*

uhh, should I answer or let someone else go next?.... ASMO!!! are you even out there?? *raps on the window to the other room*

Go ahead and respond. Let your posts flow organically, if the muse inspires you to keep going $%^&in do it girl. We're writing a story here. \ (^o^) /

lol oky and thanks for the reply :)

Update 1: I can't make a post, think the net here is messed up or the forum is busy, whatever, I will try again later

Update 2: Done! and it's an open court to anyone :)

...I might have listened to the rent soundtrack prior to my post.

I'm sorry, lost as usual here, what did you mean by rent? ( to me it means the payment made for the use of a facility, equipment or service provided by another.)