Irideus

Writing post now, will post tonight hell or high water!

I posted. I meant to post a bit sooner, but I got a little busy. Not my best work, I should say, but it will improve once we really get going and there's character interaction.

Working on my post...as well as other things. Hope to post late tonight, or early morning before sunrise...

Okay, we'll be launching in my next mod-post, so this is the last chance for interaction and character development before we're in the thick of things.

You guys have been making truly awesome posts so far. I think this could be a story to remember.

HELL!

Um...yea... Sorry. I'm coming...

*beats Phi with a stick*

I've had the tab open the entire week. I'll write one tonight, guaranteed.

*beats Unanun with Phi*

OK great, finally back on track!

It is so weird to be reading all these posts talking about the skyscrapers and cityscape of Galveston, as I've almost always lived near the island and frequently visited family I have there.

*beats Unanun with Phi*

LOL! Hope I get paid for that!

And POSTED!!

It is good to have my Latino chica back on track.

I fell off the face of the internet for a little while. I'll get a post up in the next day or two.

This is starting to get pretty good.

Everyone's stuff posted is pretty awesome. So far everyone in the group seems to have managed dynamic characterization, complete sentences and long posts.

You really can't ask for more.

I totally agree. O_O In an RP as big as this, that's a really epic experience for me :D Thank you everyone for making it so awesome! I can't wait for us to start interacting and learning new things and discovering the unimaginable and going on high-speed chases and solving puzzles and killing things and betraying each other and getting mauled… (halfway through that list I realized this was an Asmo RP)

Okay, the next round of posts will be the boarding and taxiing. Then after that the launch itself.

I'm thinking we'd each have a staff of ground crew as we board - maybe a secretary, a physician and a technician who will run us through final checks and ensure everything is set. This'll take the pressure of having to interact with only each other whilst simultaneously describing everything. I think the real bonding between our characters can start once we're cooped up in the tin-can and hurtling through a vacuum.

Also... I'm thinking this for our flight suits. Or does anyone have better pic-meat?

Ohhh mwahahahahaaaa, I'm preparing a sci-fi project of my own so I have SEASONED SPACE-PIC FILÉT MIGNONS!!!! [don't worry, just figuratively :3]

FemaleSpacesuit3_zps65766086.png

FemaleSpacesuit2_zps54d4a5aa.png

FemaleSpacesuit1_zps54c57a6d.png

I totally agree. O_O In an RP as big as this, that's a really epic experience for me :D Thank you everyone for making it so awesome! I can't wait for us to start interacting and learning new things and discovering the unimaginable and going on high-speed chases and solving puzzles and killing things and betraying each other and getting mauled… (halfway through that list I realized this was an Asmo RP)

INSPIRED DISCOVERY OF THE HUMAN EXPERIENCE THROUGH THE EXPLORATION OF SPACE?

F THAT! ASMO'S DRIVING THIS TRAIN!

HANG ONTO YER BUTTS!

PS: If you need pictures of flight suits, I recommend images from the Rifts Table Top Role playing game (Especially the Rifts: Phase World resource, as it's nothing but Space opera stuff) Cause there's sooooooooo many to choose from in means of EVA suits.

[MENTION=10]Asmodeus[/MENTION], are there still spots needing to be filled? I would love to play Ann if you don't have someone/aren't too attached to playing her.

Er... Ann has been blinded by acid... so she's not coming on the mission...

....unless... er... well maybe I could edit my post and have her still coming with us....

....but...er... the blindness and stuff... o_O