Irideus

Okay, I've posted for Revi (hopefully to her liking).

Now Phi and Quill can wrap up the broadcast and we can end the chapter.

Oh my goodness sorry about that! I'll change it right away. First actual Sci-Fi roleplay and I thought I would mess that post up somehow XD
And thanks :D

Quill, you first. I'm almost done typing up my post, so as soon as she is done, I'll finish post.

Yea, I'm being an efficient little biatch today.
Not going to last...

Hi I'm back from vacation with no internet 8C Sorry everyone for not being there! What did I miss? Can I jump in later somehow?

Quill, Rachella can do a quick intro of the entire film crew, since it's only like three people... Then, this can move along. I've got my post typed, just have to make a few changes.

*sigh* I think she's dead...

Who? You mean Cho? I thought Psi introduced her and I didn't have to post?

I'd asked, but never gained a response...

O.O

Or, I've received a response and forgotten! >_<

Okay, posting! I'll get it up this afternoon! Sorry guys!

*scurries away*

It's done!!!

Asmo, another post needed or will you step in with a GM one?

Has everyone made an intro?

If so, I'll cut to the FMV sequence.

I think all systems are go for scene change. ^^

Okay, Chapter Two is open for your "waking up on Launch Day" posts.

Phi, your last post needs a little tweak, since Launch Day is supposed to be seven days after the dinner, not the next morning.

*moves Ann Whittles to the NPC bench*

Crap! Gotcha...editing now.

So, I live like thirty minutes from Galveston. Good news that before Clark goes into space he'll get to hit that one awesome sweet shop on the Strand with the homemade ice cream and candies.

Cherish this moment. You will not get another.

I just read on the RPTalk Forum that you needed one extra guy.

Still need an extra guy? :D

Yus.

Our linguist has just been rendered unable to go on the mission. And because everything in the mission has been meticulously calculated for 11 people, Mission Control will need to quickly put someone else into the spot.

Any character parameters I need to meet? Limits/conditions/requirements? Should I make a linguist, or...?