(Intrest check /disscussion) With "Elementary" ideals

No. They should even be normal.

I have my own Template, thank you.

Guys...I'm not sure if you have read her idea fully. The basics of the idea is that the people on the Elemental Planet are somehow transferred to the Planet that doesn't have Elemental powers and your powers will be no longer effective on the Planet. So for asking how powerful elements can be or being worried about how they control them shouldn't be too important unless Loveless is allowing (somehow) a 2-Planet RP in the one thread...though I'm not sure how that would work.

[MENTION=1656]Mittens[/MENTION] It's all about character development...

So, Basically, it's not us but the planet? So we never had powers to begin with, and we were deluded into thinking we actually had something until the world smashes us in the face, correct?

If it's that, I read fully well.

And Yes, Character temps are important.

Guys...I'm not sure if you have read her idea fully. The basics of the idea is that the people on the Elemental Planet are somehow transferred to the Planet that doesn't have Elemental powers and your powers will be no longer effective on the Planet. So for asking how powerful elements can be or being worried about how they control them shouldn't be too important unless Loveless is allowing (somehow) a 2-Planet RP in the one thread...though I'm not sure how that would work.
i'm not either.. people who like mittens might have to wait until the elementals get to the other planet.. but other then that i don't know how this would work... XD 1 planet would be hard enough having both planets going at the same time.. and having to regulate it would not only be a pain but a strain on me i think lol... though i don't mind people having higher level's of power in the beginning you really do need to make sure you understand that they won't really be lasting long.. and i've said multiple times.. this will probably be a jump in rp unless you guys really think it shouldn't be..

Are there still people in this other world of yours? IF there is, I will gladly be one of the more older, wiser individual's of the race there.
[MENTION=2542]Lovelessesbutterfly[/MENTION] Sorry T^ T

Lol. I think it lacks sense anyway.

So, Basically, it's not us but the planet? So we never had powers to begin with, and we were deluded into thinking we actually had something until the world smashes us in the face, correct?

If it's that, I read fully well.

And Yes, Character temps are important.
uhm.. kind of? why are you making this so difficult T.T i was trying to be simple about it.. and though i like where it's going you seem to be making it harder then it really needs to be..

We need to put forth more planning here because Mittens pretty much confused the hell out of me as to what kind of plot this story has. I love the setting and theme, but the story is now gone from my sight T^T I need closure

I was talking to Mittens about that, she implied that I mis-read something. Just ignore that post.

okay CAN EVERYONE COME TO THE CONFERENCE BOX so we can figure this out?! god!!!

Lol. It's going to look like Technology Vs. magic in such a Strange way, I'd have to "Tap Lands" in my Head into believing in a weird world. Magic the gathering Style.

i'm also adament about starting on Ieana. Caue starting on Sulvos would defeat the purpose of this rp..

I guess the idea died. Oh well.