(Intrest check /disscussion) With "Elementary" ideals

Wow. I missed that Part. Since elemental Magic is usually not Environment-reliant and depends solely on the person. Now, I'm reading it must depend on the environment you are? or that Magic-less world is actually an anti-magic world?

Lol.. then i'm glad i explained!!! see... the magic IS environment dependent, the people draw the magic from Ieana and it only works because they are so close to the source. But their magic won't work on Sulvos because it's not close enough to Ieana that they can draw from their mother planets power.. this isn't to say that they won't find a way to use Sulvos's enegy at some point but that's a plot twist for later!

I get the feeling people re-write their idea's when ever I am half way through the story and are just trolling me xD this is the second time this has happened where I didn't read it fully and it bites me in the ass later on.

but you should know! i didn't do it to you!! i'm not mean! but i'm glad that's cleared up now!

Man.

To choose your element...

...And then to lose it when you go to another land. ;_;

>>

<<

Fiiiiiiiiiiine.

Man.

To choose your element...

...And then to lose it when you go to another land. ;_;

>>

<<

Fiiiiiiiiiiine.
lol iliana.. i ish sooooorryyy... i know it kind of sucks... but i love the idea... and there is one problem... someone's already taken the fire element... i know it's your element but i'd rather not have two people having the same elements... *bows graciously*

*Twitches*

No matter...I'll be Lightening.

The more the merrier, I say.

Well I wanted a flaming sister. XD

It's Okay. It's just the Environment-related magic that actually disturbs me, lol. XD

Well, this is the first time hearing that you "Have to be in a territory" to use it. So, Frankly, Yes. I just hope it doesn't Become avatar, or something.

Well, this is the first time hearing that you "Have to be in a territory" to use it. So, Frankly, Yes. I just hope it doesn't Become avatar, or something.
lol? uhm.. i don't think it will.. though.. TheAvatarPrince want's to join in.. T.T

Well it shouldn't really matter, should it? If the idea of being in territories disturbs you so much, no one is forcing you to stay...And it should definitely not matter who wants to join the RP. WE control how the RP goes, Loveless has the most say because it is her idea, but once the RP gets going whatever everyone posts influences how the RP goes.

lol? uhm.. i don't think it will.. though.. TheAvatarPrince want's to join in.. T.T

Let him Join. I was talking about to concept of Controlling element, instead or magic. Like having to be near a lake for water spells, etc.

How powerful can our characters be? Reason I ask is because I want mine to be an old elemental so he knows how to pretty much control other elements with his.

Let him Join. I was talking about to concept of Controlling element, instead or magic. Like having to be near a lake for water spells, etc.

oh lol no it would be like that XD sorry wasn't understanding what you meant

How powerful can our characters be? Reason I ask is because I want mine to be an old elemental so he knows how to pretty much control other elements with his.
if that's what you want i need to know all the element and in your first post i need to know how old he is! detail detail detail!..
also btw.. i was wondering if these chara's should have a longer life span then humans.. like double length or something.. or should it be normal. i want to know some oppinions XD

Shouldn't we be developing a Character sheet template for this?