(Intrest check /disscussion) With "Elementary" ideals

I'm still interested in this thread, even though you don't know who Holmes is...

What idea do you have for Characters? What's the culture of the people you have in mind?

I'll Choose Fire for this one: My character doesn't rely on elements, but when pure energy still burns, along with explosions, I think that Fire is the Best choice for him, since it's the closest thing I can attribute the kind of things he does.

FYI, Moreheaty is Holmes's Mortal enemy, The Napoleon of crime.

I'll be choosing Water for my character's element, but no more Sherlock-talk, this is a thread for discussing the plot idea~ ^^

Loveless, let me know when you get this thread up! :D

I'll an Air Elementail, I guess... maybe mix a little weather in there if possible.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. And If I do get to be stronger, Perhaps a tornado, Hurricain/Tsunami perhaps?

Those are all in the air department. And I'll wait for her to state the limits.

You also must know that you don't have to be an elemental. i forgot to say this earlier. you can be from the twin planet, where there is "no such thing as elements" if you perfer... and i'm seeing a lot of water oriented elements lol storm, ice and water are all water based i'd like a wide variety of element if EVERYONE is going to be an elemental chara hahaha

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. And If I do get to be stronger, Perhaps a tornado, Hurricain/Tsunami perhaps?

i'm not sure that will happen because once we're on sultros you won't have magical power's anymore... XD

I'll Choose Fire for this one: My character doesn't rely on elements, but when pure energy still burns, along with explosions, I think that Fire is the Best choice for him, since it's the closest thing I can attribute the kind of things he does.

FYI, Moreheaty is Holmes's Mortal enemy, The Napoleon of crime.
oooooh i see fire!! i should have double checked this page first XD but YAY!! okay i'm starting to like this...

What idea do you have for Characters? What's the culture of the people you have in mind?
culture on Ieana and Sulvos are in basicness the same, urban and nonurban area's. though Sulvos has more farm like land then Ieana and Ieana has more cities. other then that i'm not to sure...

You also must know that you don't have to be an elemental. i forgot to say this earlier. you can be from the twin planet, where there is "no such thing as elements" if you perfer... and i'm seeing a lot of water oriented elements lol storm, ice and water are all water based i'd like a wide variety of element if EVERYONE is going to be an elemental chara hahaha

In this case, I'll be a character from the other planet! ^^ I didn't realize you'd wanted characters from both planets! ^^

Wait what? Theres a planet that neutralizes the effects of the Elemental's?

I get the feeling people re-write their idea's when ever I am half way through the story and are just trolling me xD this is the second time this has happened where I didn't read it fully and it bites me in the ass later on.

Wow. I missed that Part. Since elemental Magic is usually not Environment-reliant and depends solely on the person. Now, I'm reading it must depend on the environment you are? or that Magic-less world is actually an anti-magic world?