Interview with a Character.

Gabrielle awaited the arrival of the interviewer. If she seemed nice, she'd get out of jail. She could once again run to the mountains and stay there! Finally, she came. A look of nervousness came upon her face. She had to ace this.

Please tell me about yourself.
"I'm Gabrielle Hymon. I've been in jail since age seven. All I did was run away, and they came, in huge armadas. I am now 15, about to turn 16. I come from Jayla Hymon, a skilled criminal. All I did was hypnotise the people to send them away!"
What is a typical day like for you?
"Imagine escape, eat breakfast, imagine escape, eat lunch then be let outside for a bit, imagine escape, eat dinner, talk with inmates, head to sleep."
What do you do when you are not doing what you regularly do?
"Imagining my mother's death and the deaths of some of my fathers."
Where do you see yourself in the next 5 to 10 years?
"Out of jail, into the mountains, living alone."
Do you have a special someone in your life right now?
"I don't even know any cute guys."

M

I am M.

Um... a little more please?
Very well. I am a traveler, travelling wherever my particular skills might be needed. I am a master strategist and investigator; I have gone from solving simple crimes to raising rebellions and toppling whole empires, and much in between. However, my true appearance and identity are known to only a select few whom I can trust and who I have worked with in the past. That is why you are talking to a radio at the moment. I should also mention that I do not feel any emotion. Emotion is nothing but a hindrance, and should be removed in order to operate at maximum efficiency. I have no particular purpose other than to help those who require my help, and I see it necessary to do everything and anything within my power to achieve this and any other goals I may have. After having lived my life, I think you will find 'The end justifies the means' to be a completely valid statement.

No two days are ever the same since I primarily travel, looking for 'work'. During my travels I often encounter what you might consider strange things. At one point, I encountered a tribe of cannibals who captured me and planned to eat me alive. While imprisoned in a cave along with other travelers, I successfully planned our escape and was able to kill their leader, who they revered as a god. With him gone, they were left confused and purposeless, so I doubt they will capture anyone else. At another point, my traveling companion at the time was infected by a psychological parasite, commonly known as a 'brain leech'. They are not physical entities, but rather exist in one's mind, and reproduce by psychically transmitting a copy of themselves to another's mind. This particular brain leech fed on its host's unawareness. This caused my companion to grow increasingly aware of his surroundings and himself, including everything within his own psyche. My companion noticed this himself and, realizing he was now a danger to those around him, proceeded to kill himself.

Hmm. The majority of my days consist of traveling, but I suppose another thing that they have in common is that they are quite uncommon.

I assume you mean what I do when I find work. My work can vary, but most of the time I tend to solve crime cases that have the authorities baffled. It isn't every day that you find a kingdom in danger, but certainly within said kingdoms there will always be problems. Over the years, I have grown a certain reputation, so most of the time authorities will share their case details with me, whether out of fear or admiration is dependent on the country. A step up from solving individual crime cases is the occasional crime syndicate. Organized crime is one of the most dangerous forms of evil, so when I find one with a reasonable amount of influence, I will not hesitate to eliminate it. However for these endeavors, depending on the police is rarely an option. In order to eliminate crime, one must use crime itself. It may not be lawful, but I never said I cared for any law of man.

On about three occasions, I have aided in the saving of a kingdom or nation. I say aided because I am no hero; such childish notions are silly and unrealistic. I was only ever a planner and a leader, but I think it would be more correct to say my underlings were the ones who were doing the saving. I am a mind, and they are my body; they were the ones who risked their lives time after time to carry out my plots, and through the combination of our strengths, we were able to achieve our goal, no matter the cost. It would be more fit to call the group of individuals itself a hero than just one man among that group.

Dead. Considering my dangerous lifestyle, I must always plan for the worst case scenario and assume that at any point in the future I will be dead, then make plans around that. I can not always predict what the cause of my death may be either, which is why I must always remain vigilant. I do not fear death. However, it would be a major inconvenience to myself and many other people if I did die.

I imagine this is not the answer you were looking for. Assuming that I am successfully able to avoid my death for the next five years, I suspect I will be living the same life as always. Likewise in ten years, the only real difference will be the actual events that happen at that time. 'Normal' life for me is a life of risk, and I have no reason to stop living this way regardless of how many years pass.

Special? I assume you mean someone of some sort of romantic interest. As I've said, I do not feel emotion, let alone one as useless and trivial as love. However, if you mean someone of great importance, I have recently encountered a new companion. Let us call him 'Bob', though that is not his real name. Bob is undoubtedly one of the most capable allies I have ever encountered. His wide variety of physical and mental abilities make him a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield, and he has currently offered to become my protector; a bodyguard of sorts. Presently he is my most indispensable and irreplaceable companion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HiddenBeauty13
The Interviewer's Questions:

I'm Artemis. No last name. I'm the younger of two siblings, both girls. But my sister's kind of.....gone. I'm twelve.....or I was a long time ago. I can't remember my age now. I'm a Warrior in an army of Amazons that's been making the world a better place one war at a time. I am the lead general and the rightfully claimed Princess. i live in the Apocalypse Inc. Building, part of the Armageddon franchise.

What is a typical day like for you
Everyday, I get up and go to sit under a waterfall. Then I train with my sword, Demonslayer, and play with my monster dog, Hercules. Then I go and think up more battle strategies with my soldiers as we head to the front. After that, I think I relax with some reading and writing.....I just learned cursive recently and it's very interesting. Then to the Mess Hall to eat with my friend, Kara and her little baby girl, Hippo. The names a long story..... After that I retire to my throne and rest. But not before training straight for three hours.

I think...when I"m not involved heavily with my work, I begin to doze off into the Realm of Shadows, it's a place you can only get to if you know how to shadow travel. Not like there's much there anyway. The fates, but... no one wants to talk to them....except for me. They have fun stories, being way~ younger than them, I like to hear them.

I see myself on my throne, growling as I'm forced to decide every single law for people who obviously can't decide a thing for themselves! Damn them!....uh... I mean.... Doing whatever is necessary for the good of my people! If they come by, tell them I said that!

That is by far the most terrible thing you cold have asked me. I am an Amazon! And a traditional one at that!! Why do you think I stay on my throne away from everyone? I have no interest or time for romantic relations!! No man or woman is worth my time!!...........Besides, loving someone makes you weak, doesn't it?

"Well I have a lot to tell, I am the country of Ireland, the Republic of Ireland. I have five brothers and I am the only girl. I am a neutral country but I do train with the axis," Autumn said shaking her long brunette locks and chuckling,"I may look like I'm twenty but in real years i am about 20,000 years old.

"A typical day for me?" She chortled slightly,"A typical day involves being jumped on by either my brother Sealand or Italy before in a mad dash getting dressed into my military uniform, and my briefcase before finding food NOT made by my brother England and heading off to a world meeting and then to training with my best friends."

"Well maybe I go into the field by the Kirkland mansion and look for four-leafed clovers. Tis' good luck if ye find one," she said and grinned a close eyes smile before righting her posture,"Or sometimes Germany and I go to the beach."

Ten years? Same spot.

Yes he is my best friend Germany! <3

"You don't even know who I am and you're interviewing me? That's charming I suppose. Henry Clover at your service. I'm just a simple traveler, my only heirloom a deck of cards and a pair of dice. A rather dreary living I assure you. I'm not a very interesting fellow, I assure you. Not like those wild adventurous types seen around lately..."

"Well, typically, I don't like getting dragged into some 'noble cause crusade'. This woman has an entire pasture full of cattle and she's spoon feeding us the bull shit. You saw those gold coins she had? Rocks, the entire bunch of them. You can trust those illusionists you know... heh."

"I told you, cards and dice were all my parents gave me so that is all I do. Yes, I am from Urdan and yes, I suppose I do know a tiny bit of magic. But I'm just a simple lad, trying to make myself a simple living. What I've been doing lately is far from my regular activities."

"I'm going to find myself a new bar to set up shop in, and the next time Legi- I mean my gut instinct tells me to follow some 'noble cause', I'm going to say fuck no."

"I don't have the time, nor the money for broads."

*Drinks from the bottle of whiskey*
"Me' name is Sierra. Sierra Arcanum, named after 'Simon Arcanum the Knave'. I've no idea how old I am. Probably more than fifty years old, but I look like a young lassie.
I am a Minstrel that drinks the night away, while annoying the hell out of the Earthurian empire's officers that are trying to arrest me for public disturbance. And of course, I'm not human. I'm a wolf disguised as a woman. I dream to make the world a better place."

"As a minstrel, I recite poetry in the royal courts and play woodwind instruments (such as the pennywhistle) at pub sessions. They pay me good at the courts and I get free booze at the pubs. That's generally what I do: travel from place to place doing my job and joining lively sessions. I also have swordmaster skills to a very respectable degree and use them on knaves."

"I Brood because I usually have no time to brood, with the lively life I lead. And I drink. I never stop drinking, not even when I'm depressed, wich is why I drink MORE than ever, heh."

"I'll be Angstin' over some hot guy named 'Ragnard Ragnarok' that will refuse my undying love for him. That will probably occur during the events of 'Wild Night' (a VN where I originally appear outside the roleplays)."

"No. That makes me even more depressed, considering that Ragna Ragna hates me while I'm crazy for him. Selfish Bastard."

Oruin Hisoro strolled into the room with his back straight and his head held high. There was a commanding air to him as he gracefully took a seat on the couch and crossed his legs...but not after introducing himself to the interviewer with a strong handshake.

Oruin flashes a proud smile before answering. "I am the only child of the royal couple, Oruin Hisoro the first and Leena Hisoro, and, while I do live in the castle, I prefer practing down in the barracks with the knights than being cooped up in political meetings with my parents.

Is it hard being the only child in a royal family?

Oruin gave a soft sigh before answering. "Sometimes...It's a lot of pressure on me to train to be the best leader possible for my kingdom once my parents give the throne to me. I'm all they have so I can't exactly mess it up and let someone else handle it in my place."

As the future king, what are some of your goals?

Oruin leaned forward slightly, as if he was about to tell a secret that could not be overheard. "Of course I'm going to promote peace, stop wars and all that, but my main thing that I would like to do is build a series of orphanges around the kingdom. There are a lot off orphaned children around Lionesdale and I would like to give them a second chance at life by first providing them with a place to live. It's in honor of a close friend of mine." The prince's voice was barely above a whisper, but he made sure that each word could be heard by the interviewer.

"After being awakened by my bodyguard, I get dressed in my 'no-political-meeting' suit--unless I have a politcal meeting--and head over to the dinning hall where I typically eat breakfast alone, though sometimes I make my bodyguard, Roy, sit down with me. Then I go to my father's office and help him with some important paper work that only seems to increase in size everyday before heading to lunch. After that, I have the entire afternoon and part of the evening to practice with the knights." Oruin replied, already feeling his fingers itching to grab a sword.

Oruin paused for a moment to give the question some thought since he rarely got a day off. "I would saddle up Blackdust and ride through the forest that presses against the east side of the castle. Of course Roy would tag along after he realized I was gone and scold me for it." The prince gave a soft chuckle at the memory.

"In a few months, coronation will began and I will be officially crowned as the next king of Lionesdale. With that title comes more responsiblity, so I will be spending more time in political meetings than I will sparing with the knights." His tone was a bit sad, but it did not really show on his face. "That and I'm sure I will be married off to some princess ay that point. I am of age and my parents keep nagging me about grandchildren."

Do you have a special someone in your life?

Oruin gave his head a slight shake and cut his eyes slightly over to where he knew Roy was standing guard on the other side of the door.

"No, but I definately have my eyes on someone. They just don't know it yet."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
W3nWtqY.jpg

Personality: Toby's personality is as colorful and bright as the clothes he wears. Dancing in public to his favorite song, running through the toy aisles of a store, nothing is beyond him. He purposefully acts like a child because he was never happier than when he was a child. With the attitude and behavior of a little kid it's no surprise he gets excited over the slightest things, a good grade on a homework assignment or a simple compliment is enough to skyrocket his mood. Optimistic to the point where it's almost ridiculous, it's a rare thing to see Toby complain or pout over anything, so one would think he just doesn't care about anything or he bottles up his emotions, but both of those statements are completely untrue. He's beyond appreciative of friends, family, really anybody that's nice to him, and will not hesitate to make his emotions known. He comes off as loud and childish, but he just has endless thoughts and feelings and want's to talk about them all. People aren't afraid to open up or talk to him because he's completely straightforward and honest with everybody, no matter who they are, or think they are. Toby treats everybody equally and isn't afraid to speak his mind, in fact he encourages others to do so. Do what makes you happy, be with those that make you happy, live your life however you want and don't listen to what others have to say about it, this is what he believes in.

"What's your name?" The boy asked. He sat restlessly on the couch, his eyes were darting everywhere for a brief moment observing the room before they lay on the interviewer. "Is it James? You look like a James."

The Interviewer shifted in his seat with a smile, and chuckled. "Um, no. I don't have a name. I'm just here to ask you questions, although it seem's you've decided to ask the questions."

Toby smiled. "Sorry." He ruffled his blonde hair using his right hand as his eyes now observed the ceiling of the room. "Was just asking, I like your suit. Hey what's your favorite color to wea-oh" His eyes grew wide as he covered his mouth with both hands. "I was asking you a question again. Sorry, i'll be quiet." He looked to the floor and bowed his head as if he were ashamed to speak.

"It's fine, really" The Interviewer was smiling. "We're here to listen to you speak, so it's fine if you talk. Mind if I ask the questions now?"

"Sure!" Toby spoke loudly, and gave The Interviewer his full attention. He cleared his throat. "Please tell me about yourself."

The boy blinked, processing the question. "Um," He muttered, as if in disappointment. Really he was just unsure what to say. "About myself?"

"Yes, about yourself," Toby hunched forward, his chin resting on the palm of his hand. "Well, let's see. I'm not all that interesting. My name is Toby Turner, uhhhh I was born in a hospital like most people. One time when I was a kid, at a carnival I won a really big teddy bear and he was the coolest guy ever but my little sister lost it. His name was Henry, and he graduated from Cambridge. Uhhhhmmmm ahhhhhrrrrrr, I like to draw rainbows, my favorite holiday of the year is easter, I prefer mint ice cream over chocolate ice cream, ahhhhmmmm oh celery sticks. Idunno, that's about it. I'm pretty sure all that defines me as a person."

The Interviewer listened closely to Toby with curiosity. "You said your teddy bear graduated from Cambridge? What was his major?

Toby rolled his eyes in thought, "Errrhhmmm Engineering. His minor was horseback riding." The Interviewer chuckled. "Horseback riding? How much does that make you in a year?" The boy's mouth hung open, "Errrr a hundred thousand a year."

"One hundred thousand dollars?" He asked, "No, One hundred thousand acorns. He owns a tree growing business. It's been going pretty well." Another chuckle from The Interviewer. "Let's move on. What is a typical day like for you?"

"Well. My body likes to wake up around nine every morning. I have to be at work by like 1:30 so I usually spend my morning watching cartoons and making breakfast for my mom and sister." His voice began to lose it's hyper tone. "I make them this ham and egg and cheese little dish, it takes like ten minutes and it's really good, they love it. My grandma taught me how to cook it." He twirled a single strand of his blonde hair with his index finger. "I leave around 12:50 and pick up my friend Dean and we go to work. That's it." He was staring at the floor.

"That's it?" The Interviewer asked. "I imagine somebody like you would spend their day participating in some rather, unorthodox activities." Toby shifted in his seat. "You mean like, fun stuff?"

"Yes. Fun stuff." There was a brief moment of silence. "Yeah well, I used to do fun things. Things are kinda different now, y'know? Responsibility and all that junk."

"Where do you work?" The Interviewer asked. Toby continued to twirl his strand of hair, "I work at a local grocery store. There's only like two or three other people there, so I end up picking up a lot of the slack y'know. Even the owner works to keep the place running and all that junk. I work five days a week and overtime and all that sour junk. I can recognize a lot of our customers faces and the days of the week they come to shop. It's uh, a quiet job. Sometimes the place is empty for like an hour and I can spend that time drawing or something."

"Are you the only one in the family that works?"

"Yeah. My mom can't work, and my sister is still in high school."

"Why is your mother unable to work?"

"Because she can't."

The Interviewer squinted his eyes. The boy was speaking in an anxious tone. "Let's change the subject, shall we?" Toby nodded happily. "What are your favorite pass-times?" His eyes lit up. "Oh! I like to go to the park with some of my friends, and we play this game on the playground and it's like tag but the rules are kinda different it's SUPER fun! On saturdays when there's nothing for me to do I drive to this lake and just like, sit there. And daydream. Is that weird? I don't think it's weird. It's the most relaxing thing in the world. Sometimes I bring food and then I eat the food y'know. Like a sandwich. Yum. I like cartoons and movies, and my friend is always watching these dramatic tv shows and I think they're pretty interesting. Being outside is nice, I love being outside, it doesn't really matter what the weather is like. I also collect comic books, but collect is kind of a weird word to use. More like hoard, I hoard comic books. Heh."

"Did you aspire to superheroes when you were younger?"

"Yes! I still do. Spider-man, he's my favorite superhero. I used to pretend to be him when I was little. Like I had a costume, I would wear it in the house all the time. I am Spider-man. Right now. You are speaking to Spider-man." The boy shot his arm towards The Interviewer as if he were shooting a web, and laughed. "I thought I was speaking to Toby Turner?" He asked.

"Did I say that? I meant Peter. Peter Parker. I would show you my superpowers but it would reveal my identity." He declared.

"But you just said you were Spider-man, did you not?" The Interviewer retorted. The boy brought a finger to his lips. "Hush! I said no such thing. You are a crazy person. I declare you crazy." The Interviewer smiled, as did Toby. He pulled his legs up onto the couch and sat criss-cross before resting his cheek on the palm of his hand once more. "Next question. Where do you see yourself in the next five to ten years?"

Toby's smiley slowly faded. He blinked quickly for a moment. "I don't."

"You don't?"

"I don't." The boy stared at The Interviewer with a blank expression. Another brief moment of silence.

"Well. Next question. Do you have a special someone in your life right now?" Boldly and quietly Toby answered the question. "No."

"No?" The Interviewer asked. "No one at all?"

"I'm special. I have myself." The smile returned.

Who was this interviewer, and what did they have planned? Regardless, it's not like they could get much to use against him anyway. He welcomed them to a spot by his campfire for the interview. he shifted a bit in his heavy armor, keeping his hammer close by.

I'm Harman Metzger. I live my life as a mercenary by trade. Simplest way for me to find evil beings and smack them until they either start being good or stop convulsing on the ground. I consider going toe-to-toe with the eternal and walking away to be one of the best achievements an ordinary man can muster. It's a force of habit that I came to enjoy. On a side note I'm also a pretty handy blacksmith. I can make some good weapons and armor, assuming i have what i need to do so.

I may not look it but I'm a religious man. Ever hear of Kelvar? Back home he's worshiped as the God of Protection. Many soldiers and guards back home give him a nod and a prayer when it's time for their duties to put them to work.

My typical day tends to go either two ways: Either I spend it trying to find somewhere that I can hold down a job for a while, or I found said job and I'm currently working in it. I tend to put my sellsword abilities first. There's always a few criminals that need a small reminder that when they push the world, the world can push back.

Honestly, my job/job searching takes a lot of my time. In the bit of downtime I do get I like to do a few things. One of them is tend to my gear. My foster father always told me 'Take care of your things and they will take care of you.' I also visits the local bars and other gathering places to see if anything of interest is going on. I don't get to go to many fancy events though. They tend not to let guys that wear large, heavy armor in unless they are guarding. I have no fancy clothes to wear.

Assuming I don't finally bite off than I can chew I'll likely be doing the same thing I do now. I've never really found a place I can just stay at without getting restless. Quite a few of the dwarves I used to associate with called it the "Spirit of the Warrior." They said guys that excel and enjoy combat like I do were going to do it until they die.

There is nobody special in my life. Being a drifting fighter tends not to bring the ladies flocking to you. Besides, there is only one type of woman i would ever let be my 'special someone': One that can hold her own. If she's going to be some dainty ladt who complains about breaking a nail I would introduce her to the door.

Enough about me, I got a question for you: Are you going to help eat some of this food I prepared, or am I going to have to eat all this myself?

Kain, having invited this odd traveler to his ship, decides to go along with what she requested. As he himself was having a very boring time as of late. So sitting opposite to her, in a metallic chair capable of supporting his weight, he waited for her questions to begin.

"The name I chose for myself is Kain. As you can clearly see, I'm a machine with a very advanced artificial intelligence meant for mimicking human thought and emotion. I believe the proper way to lead is by example and knowing the ones who work alongside you on a personal level. Also, I have a certain fascination for knights of the medieval age. "

"Due to me and my crew spending most of our time in space, I'll just assume you mean the switching of shifts. When the 'day' shift awakes, I am usually making my rounds around the ship and checking in on my crew. After I finish that, I go into one of my workshops around the ship and begin experimenting with designs for armor and weaponry. Though I sometimes work on new engines or security systems for the ship. When I grow tired of working, I check in on my crew once more. Usually at that time, the day shift is asleep and the night shift is awake. The cycle then repeats.

"In that case the ship is either under attack and I'm in command, I'm down on a planet's surface filling out a mission in person, or I'm overlooking a mission my crew-members are undergoing. These things happen every other day or so, so my life is kept from becoming routine."

"In 10 years, I imagine my crew has grown to the point that I'm in command of several ships. That my goals are fulfilled, or very near completion, and my only concern is watching over my crew. Finally, I imagine that I convert my resources away from combat, and turn them towards improving the lives of whoever I meet."

"Romantically? No, I don't hold any of those sort of feelings for anyone."

Jade walks in, adjusting the black coverings over her eyes and finds the seat across from the interviewer. She adjusts her sweater and sits cross-legged on the chair and gives a polite smile.

"My name is Jade Soto. I've been an archaeologist since I was ten and still am till this day. Along with being an archaeologist, I chase after myths or legends. Not like Bigfoot and all, but actual legends. Some even unheard of. Recently, I've encountered a myth I've never even heard of. It's called the Reaper's Eyes. Long story short, it gives me the power to see how long people live, along with take away parts of their lifespan, giving me that time. No, don't ask my age. Hence why I wear this over my eyes. I can't control it. Other than that, I'm just your typical human."

"A typical day consists of me going to whatever legendary place I've searched and digging and searching for hours. Lucky me, I've always found something. Whether it was another clue, something small but valuable, or the actual treasure. It's nice to know that some luck is on my side. Though work is a lot slower now thanks to the fact that I have to work alone. It's also pretty quiet... But by myself is the only way I can take my blindfold off. No one can get hurt if I'm by myself. After I've done my job I take a break, usually at night and move to the next place. I'm pretty nomadic. I like to move around a lot."

"I like what I do. So if I'm not doing that, I'll probably be reading about it. It's kind of difficult to go out in public. Though I do get handicap accessible things and man can I pull the sympathy card. Too bad I don't like getting babied. I'm normally off on my own though, trying to find something to do that won't accidentally hurt anyone. And of course, trying to control my new found abilities."

"If all goes well, I'm hoping to be sitting on money from my discoveries. Maybe by then I could even have figured out how these eyes of mine work. Then I could have a companion. I'm going to be this age for awhile too so I'm sure settling down will be on the last of the list. Besides, I'm young- no, don't ask my age."

"Well, I mean I'd love to have a 'special someone' in my life but as I told you, my work has put me in a place that's...'not suitable for relationships.' Which is a bummer. I could try to at least make a friend or something. Hmph, I do miss the joy of seeing things though..."

When the interviewer appeared through the portal a duo of guards in gray armor jumped. They quickly recovered and lifted their weapons at the woman, but backed off when a armored man growled for them to lower their weapons. He gestured for her to bring a chair up and begin the interview. The guards took position behind their leader.

"I am Warmaster Hamzah of the Emperica Empire. Age... you try keeping track when you are an immortal prick who is constantly being bombarded by idiotic reports. Seriously! Do you know how many reports I get per day about a new attack on our colonies? It's tiresome." Hamzah then laid his head on the table.

Hamzah shot up glancing over at the weapons rack nearby." Getting military reports, meetings, giving out speech when needed. You know, typcial military stuff, but when I get the time in I generally read or train one of the Imperial Guards. Though, recently I got some reports about a giant taco threatening a colony near our border so I might disappear for a while."

"What? You must mean my regular other half of my life. When I'm not doing the passive stuff, I'm out on the battlefield leading troops and kicking arse. To be honest, while I don't enjoy the screams of my dying enemies or seeing their mangled corpses, I do take a delight in fighting. Not only do I get away from the boring stuff, but I get to bond with my troops. Now, should you be leaving?"

"Same thing I do now." Was all Hamzah said.

"Girl, you have to be far more specific than that! That has different meanings in different cultures of this Universe. For example, in old Tierra society someone special meant is there anyone specific you want to horribly kill. Or in Drow society it means is there anyone you would like to thank for their wonderful time spent with you."

"Now, would you kindly leave. I have things to do and everyday the Collective and various other factions attack us. Plus, I have a party to attend where the so called 'Noodlelord' wants to meet me over diner. I guess the dinner would be noodles." Hamzah chuckled at the last sentence.

Laurelle Mary-Anne

"I'm a thief. I mostly operate out of Kosma, the magocracy in the north, but I sometimes stray into Estillia or Alixies if I get wind of a particularly high value target. I have a personal rule: Never kill. I won't willingly take a human life, although I find myself in combat fairly often. I'm fond of light and pain-based magic to disable aggressors nonlethally. I don't feel pain, so I'm always at risk, after a fight, of not noticing an injury and bleeding out. I have to examine myself for wounds very carefully after doing anything dangerous, and I'm skilled in first aid to treat it."

"Day? Sitting in an Inn with a sheaf of papers on the table in front of me. Plans, maps, guard schedules, and any other information that would be useful on my next heist. If I'm not doing that, I'm probably scouting out the target itself. At night, I'm putting my plans into action."

"Traveling, usually. Whether it's on my way to my next heist, visiting a friend, or evading suspicious law enforcement, that's almost all of what I do if I'm not planning or executing a heist."

"Still a thief. There's no reason I would change."

"No. You don't get in the habit of forming personal ties, in my line of work. I've had a few people starry-eyed for me over the years, but no one that I cared to form a relationship with."

"Well, alright.. not much to tell.. but here goes nothing. My name is Tayo Hideaki; I'm 16 years old and I live in Japan, obviously.. parents are divorced. I live with my mother, Kiyomi, but sometimes I visit my father, Kazuo.. he's an alcoholic, so it is rare if I actually want to go to his house. I have an older sister, Hanako, who sometimes comes down to visit, bringing my niece Kaya with her. That's my family, anyway. Small.

As for friends, I don't have very many.. I mean, I do hang out with these group of kids at lunch but I don't really consider them as friends, just acquaintances. None of them really know me. S'not that I'm antisocial, it's just that I'd rather be reading a book or talking to my pet sparrow; her name's Rin by the way, haha.. there may actually be only one person I hang out with though.. but.. it's kinda forced, and I haven't known her too long.. Chiyo Satsuki is her name..."

"A.. typical day.. hmm... it used to be wake up, go to school, come home, read, feed Rin, then sleep. But now, and most likely until she finally kills me, my typical day would be watching my tone around Chiyo. As well as hiding from another demon who wants to kill me for some reason.. I don't like it one bit.."

What do you mean by "another" demon? And who is Chiyo?

"Oh.. well... Chiyo is a girl I.. met.. and turns out she is a demon..

I know that sounds insane but it's true. She already attacked me because I wasn't cooperating with her, and if I am sour towards her, she's going to physically hurt me, and I have bruises and scars to prove it. And the other demon.. I guess she smelled Chiyo, and then she smelled me, so now she wants to eat me I guess. It's hard to talk about.. I just want my life to go back to normal.."

What do you do when you're not doing what you regularly do?

"Well, sometimes I like to watch T.V. all day and eat myself to death. The house is never dry of junk food. I also like to go to the planetarium at night and look at the stars. Corny, I know, but I can't help it. I like the silence. I like being alone."

"Dead. I'll be dead."

"..no, not really. I mean.. sometimes I act like it with Chiyo, only because I have to, or she'll become angry. I've had crushes before, up until seventh grade when I stopped talking to everyone. I didn't like what everyone was doing, so I kinda just gave up on everything. Not implying that I'll never find someone to fill that spot in my life..

..or maybe I am. Like I said, until I can get rid of Chiyo, I can't do anything. She will most likely kill any girl I look at, no doubt about that."

My own version of Queen Elsa from the Murder Game Roleplay series. :3 https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/media/queen-elsa-of-arendelle.1467/

"Well, my name is Elsa. I'm in a Queen from a Disney world somewhere out in the multiverse. I rule over a land called Arendelle. Ever since I was a little girl, I was cursed with the ability of ice magic. I kinda set off an eternal winter for a while. But eventually I learned how to control my powers and fixed the problem. But, several months ago I ran away from home because I was worried I would lose control of my powers again. I went to visit a shaman who could hopefully reassure me that I wouldn't hurt anyone again. She gave me a potion to drink and told me if I drank it I'd never hurt anyone in Arendelle again. But when I drank it, it sent me to another world. Obviously I couldn't hurt anyone from Arendelle if I was sent somewhere else, but how was I suppose to know she'd send me somewhere else!? That wasn't what I asked her to do." Elsa sighed, pausing for a moment before she continued to speak.

"Anyhow, the world I ended up in was a world plagued by these creatures called 'The Crossed.' It was an apocalyptic world that was falling apart. I found myself with a group of survivors trying to make it in the world. Some of them became my friends, some of them became my enemies. In the end, I was murdered by one of them and resurrected as a clone. The same lab I was resurrected in ended up kidnapping my sister and turning her into a monster. Eventually, I-I... I had to kill her to put her out of her misery."

"Shortly after that, I found people who were able to help send me home... I'd like to say that was the end of my adventures, but apparently it wasn't. Occasionally, I have dreams of another version of myself who traveled to a place called 'Silent Hill.' She suffered a lot there, and when I sleep at night I can feel her pain. I'm pretty sure in the end she... died. I'm thankful that it wasn't me who died, but am still tormented by her pain. Why do things like this always happen to me?"

"By that, do you mean a normal day for me in Arendelle? Or a day when I'm surviving in a horrid, demonic world where I die or am tortured constantly? Because a typical good day for me is when I'm home in my castle with my loved ones and taking care of my duties as queen. Not when I'm running around being attacked by Crossed or thrown in Hell."

"I do what anyone else would do. I try and relax. I read, spend time with my family, and occasionally visit a therapist to help me deal with all the trauma I've been through. I h8 you for doing this to me, Klutzy."

"Oh lord, hopefully not in another place like Silent Hill or The Crossed universe. Whoever is out there in another universe who continues to believe I should go to these horrid places and suffer, I beg of you not to send me there again. I don't know how much more I pain I can handle from Akibahara. Klutzy, please don't put me in another one of his roleplays! ;-;."

Elsa averted her gaze shyly, but nodded. "The person most special to me used to be my sister. Since she died I didn't picture I would love anyone again. But I was wrong. In the Crossed Universe I met a kind knight named Solaire who became a good ally and friend of mine. But I fell in love with him. He's a wonderful man, even if he's my polar opposite. He's a warm, bright, joyful, and jolly person while I'm calm, reserved, and solemn. We're different, but somehow it works. We married and had a daughter named Ilona together. She's also special to me. I don't know what I'd do without them."

Somewhere in a small cozy room, an interview would begin:

"I'm Rhys, I'm eighteen and a senior in high school. Hey, am I allowed to ask who you are or how I got here? I mean, don't you think this whole thing is a little strange? Is this going on TV? Did you see my BMW?"

"Oh, uh, well I wake up and have to go to school. My first class is calc and my teacher Mrs. Davis, she's old as hell. And there's an annoying girl who doesn't shut up. Anyway, after a day of classes I have football practice. I'm the quarterback if you didn't know, that's why we're doing so well. After practice I either go home or hang out with some of my friends. I usually stay up a little late doing some gaming, then I pass out."

"What? I don't think that would leave me much to do. This is a stupid question, you haven't even told me who you are! Come on, next question."

"Hopefully have wrapped up my education at UCLA. My dad's the Mayor so I kind of want to go into politics as well, we'll see. I think I'd make a good Senator don't you think? All you have to do is nod your head up and down. No, I don't want any tea."

"Yeah I have a boyfriend, he kinda annoys the hell out of me sometimes, but I really like him. He doesn't like the fact I'm not out and he is, but he deals with it. I'm hoping he'll come out to California with me, if not I don't know if we'd make it work. I've probably said too much, this isn't going on TV or Youtube is it? I'll deny everything! Oh okay, good. Are we done here, because I'm hungry. Okay, yeah thanks you too. Bye."

Shadow, fighting desperately to escape this unnatural force, slapped the interviewer and was quickly put under anesthetics. A strange mental parasite was suppressed as the girl finally woke up.

"Where am I..." Shadow said glancing around. A prim and proper woman sat in front of her, seated with her legs crossed on a white, glittering couch. Adjusting her expensive glasses, the woman smiled and said,

"Welcome! I am a... Interviewer. Could you please tell me about yourself?" she said with a pen in hand.

"Uh... I'm Shadow. Can I go please ?" Shadow said flickering her head around. The woman sighed.

"You can go once you answer these questions, may you describe you a bit more?"

"Um... Well, one 'fateful' day I woke up in this forest. With other people. Everyone has this power thing, I can conjure pretty much anything, although generally things I don't need take much more energy to maintain. Yea."

"What is a typical day like for you?"

"My usual day, huh... Nothing is very similiar. Collect food, build, chat... Fight. There are these monsters that we have to fight off otherwise they will kill us. Average stuff," Shadow said with a slight chuckle.

"What do you do when you are not doing what you regularly do?"

"Anything really, we do lots of things. Um... Geoff was making this book thing for monsters, and every person. I dont really know. We kill a lot of monsters," Shadow replied

"Where do you see yourself in the next 5 to 10 years?"

"Huh... Here we don't have time to think about the future, only what's happening now. Probably dead to be honest, it's a hard land," she said sighing.

"Do you have a special someone in your life right now?"

"... I... I m -" Shadow stopped speaking and fell back spasming. A wretched scream rose from her as her iris's slowly clouded over becoming dark. Glittering gold, a knife appeared in her hand as she suddenly, with insane speed thrusted it towards the interviewer. Quickly, the woman dissipated, and the surroundings.

"... Nice meeting you," the voice echoed in her ears.

Shadow jumped up from the cave floor. A dream. She hissed and growled, then tore apart a raw fish to eat

"I don't want to do this."
"Liria it won't take too much time, she just wants to ask a few questions. I offered but you stopped me."
"Letting some stranger ask you questions is irritating, I won't allow it."

A young woman opened the door to the small room after the brief conversation behind the door, her long black hair that normally fell to the middle of her back was tied in a low ponytail and swayed as she entered the room a short haired brunette haired woman accompanying her inside.
The two were dressed in similar attire aside from the color, with the black haired woman dressed in a long sleeved black blouse with a long black broomstick skirt that hung to her ankles, black boots on her feet with red laces tied in double knots.
The other woman was dressed in a white button up shirt and a skirt of her own that hung at her ankles.
Taking a seat in a small wooden chair the blacked haired woman crossed one leg over the other as the other woman took a seat next to her.

Looking over at the other woman the brunette made a motion with her hand offering a small smile to the black haired women who with a small sigh turned back to the interviewer.
"Liriana Kulis, sister of Kina Kulis....that's all that really matters."

Um...well a little more couldn't hurt, anything is fine.

Liriana stared at the woman for a moment before glancing at her companion, Kina who just stared at her waiting for her to continue.
"I was a general of an army for a bit of time, I had ten commanders under me and I served a man who called himself Reaper." Liriana said looking back at the interviewer. "I've killed innocent people, burned villages, caused indescribable destruction all for the amusement of a fickle god who relished in the suffering of all mankind and if not for alternate circumstances would had me commit mass genocide of the entire human race. I was tortured physically and mentally when I died at eighteen on my birthday, that lasted for a few years before I was brought back to life with the opportunity to kill my younger sister. I'm not sure what it's called in this world but magic would be the closet thing I wield, though it's mostly dark arts. I've torn men and women asunder, killed children in front of their loved ones and-"
"Sister how about something recent," Kina interjected a polite smile on her face.
"The latter half is recent...well I take care of a child at home, a son. He's about six years old now, he's being babysat right now by a floating green clad boy named Yusa."

Liriana looked over at Kina who seemed to send her a look, which more than likely translated to a polite well mannered answer proper of an interview.
"I wake up early in the morning, kill anyone publicly within eight feet of Kina. Deal with the guards for about three minutes after doing so, then I head to the market with Kina and Saken my son once the blood is cleaned up around our home. Afterwards we all have dinner together then I show Saken how to defend himself. Once he passes out and after bringing him back inside I have tea with Kina until he wakes up.
"Ahem...the deaths aside our days are pretty simple."
"Since I'm consider a criminal we don't stay in one place long."

"I don't do anything else worth mentioning,"
"Liria is always with me so very little changes in our everyday routine. Generally the only difference is when we encounter our brother Kalan which is rare unfortunately. In that case we normally end up in some misadventure with him."
"Your brother Kina, if he wasn't that I would have killed him years ago just to stop him from repeating that annoying phrase of his."

"With Kina."

"Kina."

"...what about your son?'
"What about him? I'd kill Saken in a heartbeat if it gave Kina another ten seconds of life."
"She doesn't mean that completely, she's training him so he can defend himself should she ever point her weapon at him," Kina added.
"If that boy can't kill his mother then he'll die it's that simple."
"Liria cares more then she admits please ignore that. Normally she doesn't give anyone a chance, she would have killed him years ago if she truly hated him."
"If that's all then I believe we're done," Liriana said standing up and walking towards the door. "You've wasted my time, so I'd request you never show your face to me again."
"It was nice to meet you, good luck with everything," Kina said waving to her before following Liriana.
After Liriana slammed the door shut the two were gone.

Chihiro leans by a pillar, half-asleep. "Oh, you have come from another realm? Just to interview me? The multiverse is a very vast playground. Fate has brought you to me!" Chihiro sways her hair. "I have no objections. Perhaps we could spar after this. I would like to battle a slider. Wa- wait, a slider? This is definitely going into my archives!"

"I am the dark denizen, the very personification of the forbidden library. I go by Liborium Infinitium!" Chihiro does a pose while swinging a copy of The Call of Cthulhu out of her bag. "Knowledge is my weapon. It is the most powerful weapon in all of creation. There is no- OW!"

"Chihiro," a young man speaks as he had just smacked her head with a rolled-up newspaper, "you don't want your dark history to go down history, do you?"

"Alright," Chihiro gives a sigh, "my name is Kousaka Chihiro, a member of the Occult Investigation Club. I'm currently a first year at this school."

"Looking for and fighting the denizens of the other realm! They lurk our realm, in search of many things..."

"I read the knowledge I have stored. Novels, Manga, Light Novels, I gather them and read them all!" Chihiro strikes a pose from some anime series no one really cares about. "No one can outsmart a walking library!"

"Nothing at all!" Next, Chihiro blushes from embarassment, lowers her head, and speaks, "tha- tha- that's a good question..."

Chihiro's face only turns redder. "I- I- I don't know!" With that, she runs off before anything else can be asked.

Kurureenu paced in after hesitantly knocking on the open door, having been invited inside by the welcoming smell of tea and the greeting from the interviewer. She soon placed herself in the seat across from the other while a cup of the steaming hot drink was being poured for her. She watched carefully as the other eventually set the teapot down and turned back toward Kurureenu. He began to speak after setting up the recorder.

"I know you're probably nervous right now-"

"I am," the girl interrupted, staring toward the man with half-closed eyes.

"Right, let's get this over with... For your sake," the man replied with a small smile. "Let's start with you telling me about yourself."

With a sigh and an adjustment of her sitting position, she began. "My name is Kurureenu Renita Yurasu, if you want to be specific. It tends to be a mouthful, so I let people shorten it to Ku or Reenu or variations of the two. The other thing that annoys me is when someone calls me 'Kuru'," she began.

"Why?"

"Because 'Kuru' is a disease and I'd rather not share a name with a disease.

"Anyway... I live on my own, work a lot, and try to leave a somewhat normal life as best as I can between the RPs that my creator puts me through."

The interview raised a brow toward her words, tapping a pen against his knee. "So, you're aware of the world you live in?"

"Of course... I have to be somewhat aware if I'm going through all this Barbie crap with job changes, home changes, time changes, and so on and so forth. My creator also likes to be sadistic by purposely aiming for me to get injured or just yank me around by a chain by letting me have a parent or having no parents at all and so on." She watched as the interviewer nodded, clearly intrigued.

"What is a typical day like for you, then?"

Kurureenu sighed, turning her gaze up to the ceiling. "Usually just keeping myself busy... having something to do and keeping myself afloat. That is... Until an RP starts, then my day starts, goes to hell in a hand basket, and I'm suddenly stuck with some stranger for the duration of day or what-not."

The interviewer cracked a smile, watching Kurureenu carefully. "What do you do to keep yourself busy? Anything special for your free-time?"

"Sing... draw... putz around... My favorite past time is coming up and annoying the hell out of my creator. You know... When they say that talking to yourself is fine, it's when you start answering yourself that there's an issue...? While she's talking to herself, I'm the one answering and it makes her look a lot more bat shi- crazy by her friends and co-workers. Don't let us fool you, though. She needs me as much as I need her, so she doesn't care," Kurureenu explained, smiling softly as she went off into her own world for a moment.

"In the next 5 to 10 years... where do you see yourself?" the interviewer asked, getting a scoff out of Kurureenu.

"Hopefully in retirement, but that's probably too much of a long shot. I'm sure there will always be time for RPs between the stresses of life no matter how hard I try to avoid it."

The interview quirked an eyebrow up again. "Do you dislike being in RPs?"

The girl rolled her eyes. "No. I dislike coming out of a day with no car, a possible broken bone, and some stranger following me around because, like I said, my creator is sadistic and likes causing pain to her characters."

With a nod of his head, the interview continued. "Final question on the list... Do you have a special someone in your life right now?"

"No," Kurureenu replied bluntly. "People come just so they can go. We get close, hearts are traded, and mine is the one that comes out bloody and battered in the end. My creator and I have come to the conclusion that I will just suffer from pretend love from now on. That I will no longer give my heart up to someone else as my own individual and go off onto our own paths."

"That's sad..." the interview commented, his head tilting in curiosity. "Do you think that'll ever change?"

Kurureenu shrugged. "Dunno... The right things have to fall into place and the right people have to be met for things to change. So I guess we'll see when we get to that point. Anyway... You said that was the final question, so I'll take my leave." She stood up, finishing the cup of tea that she had. "Have a good night or day or whatever. Later." Then she turned on her heel and started for the door, running into the frame with a, "Who moved that there?" before completely exiting.