Interview with a Character.

Please tell me about yourself.
"And just what exactly do you want to know, darling? Is it my name? My occupation? My race? Oh come now, you must be more specific than that! Fine, I'll be a sport and tell you all about wonderful me. My name is Clopis Margera. I'm a gypsy and first mate upon the Fourth Horseman under Captain "Ragnarok of the Thirteen Swords." I'm sure you've heard all about it... no? Well, we're not the most famous of crew but we do get around, if you catch my drift of course."
What is a typical day like for you?
"Tsk, so dull a question! Can't you think up anything with a bit more spice? Well, what's a typical day like out at sea for a first mate? I pick up any slack the Captain allows of the crew and point out where things need improving while the Captain attends to his own duties. Every now and then we'll find another pirate ship and we'll board them, take what crew have bounties on their heads and kill the rest. Oh don't look so shocked, we're not bounty hunters but pirates ourselves you see. We're after a very specific treasure though and it just wouldn't do to have someone else find it before us. So, the Captain thought it best to eliminate the competition whenever possible, and if they happen to have a sizable bounty on their head why not take the cash? It's easy money, after all..."
What do you do when you are not doing what you regularly do?
"This is better, it's on to the more fun stuff now! I didn't get to being first mate by accident you know. I have quite a large and varied set of skills. Disguises! Masquerades! Quick changing! These are what I would consider my "arts" deary. I can look like almost anyone if given enough time and am a considerable talent when it comes to jumping in and out of clothing. I try to keep myself fit in this art by practicing every day, along with my knife fighting. Yes, knife fighting - I'm a gypsy, after all. I'll have you know that I'm also the Lord High Judge of the Court of Miracles. When court is in session, I keep an open ear and a fair mind and pass judgement swiftly and fairly. Trust me, if you're in my court room you deserve what I give you! During my off time I'll brew up a bit of Essence de la Luxure, Essence of Lust in laymen's terms, or some Essence de la Douleur, Pain, if I'm running short. Oh don't even bother asking me how I make it! Gypsy secret darling, I couldn't possibly tell!"
Where do you see yourself in the next 5 to 10 years?
"In the next five to ten years? Please! In my line of work you're lucky to make it to tomorrow, let alone ten years down the line! Piracy is dangerous after all, there's no mistake about that. If I had to guess, I'd say either dead at the bottom of the sea or on top of the world filthy rich. Isn't that the way with these things deary?"
Do you have a special someone in your life right now?
"Oh honey, who isn't special to me? Let's be honest, in case you haven't noticed I'm a bit of a flirt and a promiscuous tease! I've been around the block more times than the local hookers! There are very few people on the crew who aren't 'special' to me in some way shape or form, and when we get on land I always try to find at least one lucky man who can warm my sheets for an evening. All the world's a playground, dearest! Why not cut loose and have a bit of fun?"

"Now, if you don't mind, if you've asked me all of your questions I really must be going. Duty calls and all of that mischief! Thank you very much for the tea. Oh, and one more thing. If you find yourself coming down with a sudden case of arousal, don't be alarmed. I may or may not have spilled some Essense de la Luxure at some point during this interview. What fun! Ta ta for now!"

The short woman shoots the interviewer a glare that could be loosely translated as 'why-don't-you-just-fall-off-some-random-cliff-and-die'. It's clear she has a great experience with such looks; a fair judge would award her performance with a score of 9.5. "Seriously? Couldn't you start using the famous reporter information gathering skills and look at the 'Wanted: Dead or Alive' posters depicting me hanging on every fucking wall? No? Oh, sorry. My bad. That would, of course, require the ability to read in the first place. Fine. Rowena Angharad Finchley. And if you think my middle name is embarrassing, you need to take in account I am Welsh. Angharad is pretty tame compared to our usual arsenal of unpronounceable gibberish; my sister's middle name is Saoirse. Imagine living with that," Rowena chuckles, and for a moment, she ceases to look like someone contemplating a murder. "Vampire, former member of the 56th squad widely known as 'The Executioners', bearer of many nicknames so vulgar you'd have to censor them anyway and also a commander. Not very popular one, but efficient. You know, I had a pretty good career until I was backstabbed and proclaimed a traitor. Now I'm a criminal hunting a sacred artifact which will hopefully help me make them regret that decision by bathing them in their own blood," says Rowena nonchalantly in a tone of someone discussing the weather.

"Well, let's see. I wake up, start feeling miserable over life choices that led me to this point, destroy the mood of my companion with few well-crafted insults and then we continue with our search. Either nothing happens, which forces us to endure whole day of immense boredom as Darien won't talk to me at all because of that earlier snappy remark or outlandish events begin to unfold, like mythological beings randomly attacking us. Or devious cult trying to kidnap me. Or cursed bracelet planting illusions in my companion's brain. Or we infiltrate my ex-fiance's mansion in order to steal intel from him. You should get the general picture now. I usually pass out from exhastion when it's time to sleep."

"Excuse me, but criminals don't get to go on a vacation if they wish to survive. No rest for the wicked and so on. I'm always participating in the mess described above."

Rowena falls silent for few seconds and her eyes seem to be glued to the table. When she finally answers, her voice is completely devoid of emotion. "Most likely dead. I don't believe in afterlife, so I guess nothingness is my next destination."

This question visibly disturbs Rowena; for the first time during the interview, she doesn't radiate annoyance or indifference. If the interviewer wished to uncover a sensitive spot, she has definitely succeeded. "I... Yes. No. Look, I hate this phrase, but it's complicated. And not pseudo-complicated, like when certain ladies can't decide if they want to fuck that guy, his best friend or the entire football team. We're completely incompatible in every possible aspect you could think of outside of the gender and well, that doesn't mean much since I dated a girl once. Wasn't half-bad, by the way. Back to our initial topic, though. Pursuing any kind of relationship with him would be stupid and totally self-destructive, so of course that's what I want to do. Luckily, he's a lot more responsible about this than I am. It's just that... When I'm with him, I feel..." The vampire suddenly stops, horrified expression settling on her face as if she has just awakened from a hypnosis and realized she has said a bit too much a bit too late. "Alright, that should be all. Now give me that notebook and I won't have to break your spine."

Reactions: The Returner

tumblr_static_37nmzoj6f6as84kw040c4s4ss.png

Theodore Williams
-An interview with a Hogwarts Student-

- Please tell me about yourself -

tumblr_inline_mqjcmhZRgv1qz4rgp.jpg

Theodore took a sip from the freshly brewed tea, "I'm a sixth year Ravenclaw student from Hogwarts--" He cringed, his tongue burnt from the steaming liquid, "Curses," The blonde grumbled to himself, glaring at the cup of tea. If you looked closely, it almost flinched under the boy's icy stare. But of course, that's not possible...right? Maybe in a world of magic, it is.

- What is a typical day like for you? -

tumblr_inline_mqjcdzcSdH1qz4rgp.png

He gazed at the interviewer, not realizing he was staring for too long.

tumblr_inline_mvq9u85yPh1raeqcg.png

"Boring," Theodore finally said, averting his eyes from the lady. "Hogwarts is kind of like muggle school, in a way. I have to wake up in 7AM and attend classes, have lunch...then study," He shrugged, "I don't really talk to people besides, um." Theodore paused, "My fri--"

tumblr_inline_mvq9ukzmjb1raeqcg.png

He seemed to be embarrassed, immediately changing what he was about to say, "--Fellow housemate, Alex." After that, he hasn't said anything until the interviewer decided to move on.

- What do you do when you are not doing what you regularly do? -

tumblr_inline_mqjcn6ydYo1qz4rgp.jpg

It didn't take long for Theodore to answer, "Stargaze," He said without hesitation, "And read. I find both of my hobbies enjoyable." A glint of excitement crossed his sterling grey orbs, though it was hard to catch, showing his interest in only mere seconds.

tumblr_inline_mvq9ucDrdv1raeqcg.png

This question seemed to surprise the Ravenclaw for a moment. He did expect a question similar to what the interviewer asked but he wasn't mentally prepared.

tumblr_inline_mvq9tcCos51raeqcg.png

"....I don't know. I don't really think about myself in the future," He wore his dull expression again, "I just go with the flow, I guess."

tumblr_inline_mqjcdmjzTR1qz4rgp.png

He shook his head, "If you mean by romantic sense, then no. The only extended feeling that'll go far is only platonic." It was almost disappointing to hear the blunt statement.

Last edited:
A teenager with an odd greyish complexion entered the room armed a toothy grin. Strangely, there appears that the creature has two small horns protruding from it's head, one of them was broken. Not only that, but it appeared that it had an eyepatch as well. The tentacles that appeared to be grown from it's back was quite alarming as well.

The interviewer looked at it at curiousity. Drug addiction? Possibly. Avid cosplayer? Damn me if it is. Cracked in the head? Most likely. The interviewer forced a smile as the humanoid creature sat on the chair.

It snickered,"Hello! You're one of those humans, right?"

It had an accent that the interviewer couldn't really put her tongue on. The creature's yellow eyes also exposed a small ring of orange around the pupil.

"Affirmative. And who am I addressing?"
"Ehvaan Cloros, inhabitant of the Land of Affection and Tentacles. And, I'm a mutant hybrid of my species. And, I'm constantly being hunted down because of that. And, unofficially, the Prince of Mind. Pretty cool, huh?"

And, and, and, and, and, motherfucking AND. You know there are other connectives, right?
"Quite interesting, but what are you exactly?"

The interviewer shifted in her seat uncomfortably when Ehvaan met her intense yellow gaze, which only made it to chortle.

"Ehehe, loosen up! I'm not going to eat you or anything! Gog, if I didn't find you humans adorable I would've probably blasted you to bits by now. I'm a troll, it's a quite long story really and I'm not quite comfortable with explaining it right now. If you're wondering if I'm male or female, well, we trolls don't exactly have 'genders'. Our ways are, much different than you think. Anyway, perhaps you should introduce yourself as well?"

"Well," she started. "I can't really put it in detail, but I'm a reporter who everyone calls 'Simmy'."
Ehvaan cringed when the name reached it's ears.
"Anything wrong?"
"Oh, nothing. The name just, it gives me bad memories," Ehvaan started to tremble a bit, and her tentacles started to fidget. "Can I give you random nicknames, or something?"
"Absolutely fine with me. May we commence the interview?"
"It hasn't started? I thought it did, lol."
"Well, informally, yes we have. Informally, no. Before we start, why do you say an Internet acronym in real life?"
"Because I can."
"Moving along."

"Please, Ehvaan-"
"Call me something else for a moment. I'm tired of Ehvaan, sweet thing."

You. are. annoying. Interesting, but annoying.
The interviewer sighed," Fine. So Van, tell me a bit more about yourself."

"So, yeah. I'm Ehvaan, I'm from the Land of Affection and Tentacles, I'm a troll, I don't have a stupid gend-"
"What about things you haven't discussed, Ehvaan?" She knew it was rude, but she was running out of patience.
Ehvaan gave an intimidating look to her before taking a wand using the right hand from one of its hidden pockets on her vest.
"My weapon."
Ehvaan grabbed another using her left.
"My other weapon."
Ehvaan sneered at her and demonstrated it by blasting ice out of its tip on a book, making it stuck on the table.
"I am not afraid to use it."
"Oh, interesting." The interviewer's face was pale.

The playful look on Ehvaan's face returned and it smiled from amusement.
"I have two of my quadrants filled, well it's a bit long to explain the concept. Erhm, well I have a best friend and a nemesis. My mom, although we trolls call them luscus, is a feline octopus thing, but I love her... I'll never forget her. She, she was murdered. I don't know who, but I will find out. And, yeah. I promised her a shitty promise, that I'll never stop shipping people. Stupid, right? And, well yeah babe. That's all."

The interviewer flinched, she hated 'babe'. Nevertheless, the thing's had it tough she didn't want to waste time.
"Condolence. What do you do on normal days?"
"Blast shit, roleplay, argue with Simmy A.K.A the biggest faggot of all time and yeah. Stuff like that."

"Um, okay. What do you do when you are not doing what you regularly do?"
Ehvaan's face turned to a shade of royal blue.
"I find out, um, stuff about my red crush. Funny thing is, he's Simmy. Symon. That beautiful son of a fuckass. I hate him with all my FUCKING SOUL. YET I LOVE HIM THE STUCK UP DOUCHE MORE THAN FIN I JUST. I KNOW IT'S WRONG, I KNOW THAT FIN LOVES ME BUT I CAN'T HELP BUT FALL FOR THE FUCKASS."
Ehvaan was smiling, but blue tears were coming out of her eye. It was quiet for a few minutes before continuing.
"Well, yeah. Love is stupid. I also just test out my wand and hang out with Fin and all. Next question."

The interviewer felt weird. One moment, she felt like throwing Ehvaan out of the building. The next, she wanted to hug it.

Ugh.
"Moving on, where do you see yourself in the next 5 to 10 years?"
"Same old boring life."
"I see."

"Okay, what is your biggest dream?"
"To live without feeling negative emotions or having impossible dreams."

"Last question, do you have a special someone in your life right now?"
Ehvaan laughed before giving a pained glare at her.
"Are you stupid? I don't have any except for Symon, and possibly Finnan? I don't know with Finnan, but I'm definitely in love with Symon."
"You are," she paused, "a very interesting character. I had a nice chat with you, Ehvaan."
"Thanks, and you are the most annoying human I've met."
"The feeling is mutual."

Last edited by a moderator:
I chose my characters Emmet and Zylar.

"Um... I am Emmet, I am 16 years old... I like black stars, I mean-- the pattern.
I dislike liars and I can't stand to live in one place at a time,
my life is very difficult so I don't share much about myself..."

"I'm who the hell knows years old, name's Zylar, I hate everything cute and I love
whatever food that is labeled as junk, except candy and pastries.
I love the colors white and black for whatever reason and I can't stand thunder.
I am known as what is called a Fire Dancer and my living motto is "don't get mistaken as a girl.""

"Get up late, make some noodles for myself, watch some tv and go back to bed
for the rest of the day, maybe even walk the neighbor's dog when I need money..."

"I get up late, go to work, beat the shit out of 'bad' guys, kill some asshats and then
go to my favorite hamburger stand and eat like 12, then go back home, work out some,
listen to music, watch some tv and go to bed after a dinner of gummy bears."

"Walk the neighbor's dog or helping out in the store next to my building,
they have very nice animals and whatnot, they sell pets, but mostly fishies,
I love those in particular and they pay me enough to pay the rent in
one entire week of working on washing the tanks, the cages and then make
meals for my neighbor"

"Probably being hit on by weabos or old ladies. That or playing videogames
online until 3 pm of the next day."

"I would like to think of myself as a very normal person... but... probably dead."

"Same place, doing the same shit."

"No..." he blushes some at this point and looks downwards. "I am not so lucky or even
good looking, specially because well... I dislike girls so my chances are waaay too little..."

"Nah. Shot the last guy, don't ask why."

The newsreporter stares at Zylar with a risen eyebrow and rolls her eyes.

Sebastian isn't quite sure how he'd allowed Tory to talk him into this. The rain pours around him, making him glad that he'd decided to put his rainjacket into his backpack. He can see her sitting in the corner booth, her drink untouched. He sighs as he heads in. The interviewer looks up as he approaches, smiling. Sebastian forces himself to return half a smile, but he knows deep inside that he has better things to be doing. He orders a caramel latte, waiting for the interviewer to start talking.

"Well. My name's Sebastian Capulet. Yes, like Romeo and Juliet. I didn't choose this name, okay? I'm an angel. I was the first Distortion to ever be exiled from the council,the first to return to it, and the first to be cured. So you could say I'm kind of a big deal." He smirks, taking a sip of his drink. "I fight Leviathans, which are a cross between a fallen angel and a demon. Nasty little buggers. They like to mess with fate and all in all, are not pleasant. The fact that they almost killed my... Amy didn't help much either." He sighs, taking another mouthful of his coffee.

"I get up in the morning, and if I'm not doing the council's dirty work, I train pretty much non-stop until lunch. Strength, endurance, technique- the trick is to balance all of the above. We get lunch and sometimes take a bit of a break. Ander briefs us on the levels of Leviathan activity in the area, and we decide if we need to act or not. If we have some butt-kicking to do, we pack for it and head out to deal with it. If not, we usually do a little bit of self defense, before taking the rest of the evening off and doing whatever it is we want to do."

"Well. Most of my time, I'm training or fighting. However, I am rather fond of action movies, like James Bond and such."

He chuckles. "Well, hopefully, I'm alive. That's a good place to start. My hair probably won't be blue. I'm thinking of getting a dye remover and just dying it blonde." He swallows, staring into the cup in his hands. "Hopefully, my friends will be alive. But... when you're Shian, that doesn't always happen. I honestly can't tell you about the future. For someone like me, you have to take life a day at a time. Make it to one day, then worry about staying alive until the next."

She asks this as he takes a mouthful of his drink. He nearly spits it out over her, cursing Tory internally."Um, well... it's complicated. I met this girl, Amy. She was pretty and so, so dedicated to becoming a good fighter. I found myself slowly falling for her, and she fell for me too. Then there was a fight, with some Elder Leviathan, and..." He sighs, taking a mouthful of the latte. The interviewer looks at him expectantly. "I nearly died, and she sacrificed herself for me. The Leviathans stole her away and... and right now I'm trying to save her." His voice drops as he thinks of where he should be.

It's 9:00 am, Saturday. Agni wakes up to the sound of steps in her room, grunting she asks, "God damn it Nirvelli, what the hell do you want?", but the voice she heard wasn't her sister's. Rolling up on her bed, she turned to see the intruder, already preparing herself for an attack. She took her dagger and prepared to strike, but, at the last minute, she saw that the intruder was, actually, the interviewer from the other day. Groaning, Agni dropped the dagger and lay in bed again. "I'm busy right now, so go bother another one.", she said.
10 minutes later.
"I hate you so much." Agni growled while glaring at the interviewer. "You're lucky my sister is stubborn as hell. So, let's get this over with. I'm hungry."

The Interviewer's Questions:

"Well, as you already know, you creep, my name is Agni Ephron, aka Hot Head. And I'm going to fuck your shit up if you don't get out of my face." A cough from her sister in the corner of the room made her glare even more... evil. Crossing her arms, she said in a low voice. "Anyway, my father's name was Raphael, yes, was, dumbass. He's dead, he became worm food, he met with the big one, he..."

"Agni!", her sister shouted.

"What? You forced me to do this shit, now hang in there, aight? Anyway, since our father's death, we've been on our own. We..."

"She wants to know about you, not about us."

"Look! You shut up alright? I'm about to jump at your neck, so do me a favor and go fuck yourself." Agni said while showing her sister the finger. Turning back to the interviewer, who was horrified by Agni's behaviour, she carried on with her explanation. " So, people say that I'm hot tempered, harsh, rude, violent and shit like that. Honestly, I don't care."

"Actually-"

" AND. People also say that I can be... passionate I guess, and that I can be gentle as well. But if I were you, I wouldn't believe them, it's clear that they were lying." Agni's voice became a little more gentle, a little of sadness crossing her features. Sadness that was soon replaced with the usual anger. " Anyway, enough about me. What's the next question?"

"I kick butts."

"Agni..."

"What? It's true! Everyday, I'm out there fighting someone. Usually a bad guy."

"And you know that's dangerous."

"At least I don't stay home doing nothing like you!"

"Hey! I don't do nothing! I take care of the house and others important business, okay? At least I don't appear with two broken ribs and a broken leg every fricking week!"

" It's not like I ask you to take care of my injuries! I can take care of myself! So-" Agni was interrupted by the sudden shy voice of the interviewer, saying that she needed to finish this interview as soon as possible. Throwing one last glare to her sister, she turned her attention to the interviewer. "S'rry 'bout that. Carry on."

"Sleep." she said simply. "Yes, when I'm not busting some skulls, or controlling fire, or training martial arts, or arguing with Nirvelli, I'm sleeping."

"Dunno."

"Probably, because of the way you live, dead." Nirvelli said coldly.

"Maybe." Agni said with the same tone as her sister. Nirvelli simply sighed and left the room, and at the moment she closed the door, an awkward silence hovered between Agni and the woman present in the room. They silently agreed in making the last question and getting this over with.

" Special? Nah, I'm not those kind of people. Love? It's not my thing. I don't believe in it anymore. Hm? Yes, I used to believe in it, but that was a long time ago.", deep silence. "Anyway, I think you're finished, right? Right. So, please, you know where the door is. Thank you and good day." Agni said everything in a rush as she pushed the interviewer towards the door and closed it. Supporting her body in the door, she slowly sat on the floor, taking deep and long breaths. After what seemed to be 5 minutes, she grunted to herself.

"I hate interviews."

Two people walked into the room, a young woman and a slightly older male. They didn't seem to be particularly fond of each other as they kept their distance, almost as if a third person should have been in the middle. Sitting down, the female ordered a cup of tea while the male decided on a cup of coffee. Once it arrived, the male nodded for the interviewer to start.

"Please tell me about yourself's."
The young woman thought for a moment before she replied. "There's not much to say. I guess I should tell you my name first. I'm Aisha. Up until recently I've been living at home with my family, though when my childhood friend finally came back to town I convinced him to take me with him on his next journey. So lately I've been traveling a lot."
"More like forced him." The male chuckled. "I'm Archer. I work as an assassin just like this little lady's childhood friend does. He gave me work and a place in his bed just recently, mainly to save his little damsel over here, but also because of the benefits of having me around. I am resistible after all."

"Don't listen to him too much, or your brain might rot away by the idiotic things he says." Aisha warned the interviewer.
"Maybe you would be less stiff if you joined into a threesome with us sometime."
Archer suggested, completely serious, but all he got in return was a cold stare.

"What is a typical day like for you?"
"It used to be work, murder and training. But now a days it seems to be filled with sex instead. Not because I complain, I have the best partner in the world. And this little miss grumpy makes the rest of the days fly by. Don't you dare tease her, that's my job." Archer didn't care how much murdering intent came from Aisha's aura, he was having too much fun.
"I should just have gone here on my own." Aisha complained with a sigh before she continued to answer the questions. "Well, Tal, my childhood friend, has just started to train me in the art of sword fighting. So we usually do that for some hours a day. We eat together every day too which is really nice. It's usually the only time when we get along somewhat well. Except for when you two decide to do something improper at the table." Aisha once again glared at Archer definitely blaming him for something he had done.
"It was ONE time, get over it." He replied, though he didn't seem to mention that he wouldn't do it again. Maybe because he most definitely would.

"What do you do when you are not doing what you regularly do?"

"Well... Once I was kidnapped not too long ago.... Though I guess that's nothing that counts as something you do since it's not by choice." She seemed to be thinking a great deal on that question before continuing to answer it. "We went to a party yesterday, that usually doesn't happen. Though Tal decided to dress as a girl and forced me to dance with him. It was so embarrassing. But I met a gorgeous guy there, and he seems to be interested to meet me again." She blushed and seemed slightly lost in her own happy thoughts.
"Are you talking about the guy Tal almost wanted to shred to pieces? You like him now? You haven't even known the guy for a day." Archer said, more amused than disturbed by the turn of events.
"Shut up. I'm not in love with him or anything... But he's nice, and hot, and a good listener, and so perfect..." The rest of her mumbling was impossible to hear.
"Ooh, Tal will love this. He's already jealous beyond redemption." Archer laughed, almost having forgotten about the interviewer.
"Jealous? What are you talking about?" Aisha asked confused.
"Next question please cute lady."

"Where do you see yourself in the next 5 to 10 years?"

"Married, a few children, and a small house in the city." Aisha replied dreamily.

"With mister perfect I presume."
Archer said with a grin.
"Shut up." Aisha growled at him.

"I don't know where I will be in five nor ten years. Maybe I'll be dead. Few in my profession survives for very long. Hopefully my bed-mate will make sure my last wish comes true." Archer finally answered the question.

"Wish?" Aisha asked, not very curious, instead slightly unbelieving. Whatever his wish was it couldn't be anything decent.

"To be killed while having sex with the most amazing assassin on earth."

"NEXT QUESTION." Aisha shouted as she hit her companion in the back of his head.

"Do you have a special someone in your life right now?"

"Maybe." Aisha giggled, unable to conceal her happiness. Archer rolled his eyes at her behavior.

"Love is for fools, but lust of the flesh, that's something I've found incredibly interesting in my recent partner." Archer mused with a lick over his lip.

"Eew..." Aisha back as far away as she could from him on the small couch after that answer.

Even before the two men enter the room there is a distinct aura of hostility coming from the door. When it is opened there is a brief moment where the two men have a quick nonverbal battle of wills to determine who is going to enter first. Despite the fact that the man with the black short hair had a sword on his hip and was the more overtly dangerous of the two he was somehow forced to stand down and let the other man through first. The other man, who had long dark brown strode in with a serene smile and settled on the couch across from the interviewer.

The black haired man entered once the first man was well away from the door and leaned against the wall, his hostile gaze burning a hole in the back of the other man's head.

The poor interviewer looks a little bemused but clears her throat and starts the questions anyway.

The long haired man nodded politely. "Well, my name is Kellen Antion. I'm a bit of a scholar. I restore and translate old books that we find so the general population can enjoy them once again."
"He also happens to be a dirty liar, but nice cover story though." The man against the wall butts in. "I can see how you drew in Aisha so easily."
Kellen glanced back at the other man and arched an eyebrow, but the other man wasn't inclined to back down this time. Instead of refuting the other man's words, Kellen simply shrugged and ignored him.

"So...erm, how about you then?" The interviewer chuckles nervously.

"My name is Taliesin Night, though you can just call me Tal." Tal grinned and chuckled softly. "People seem to have a hard time with the full thing for some reason. Anyway, I'm an assassin, have been for about 10 years. One of the best in the world honestly." The grin was more of a smirk now and he absently brushed his long bangs aside to more clearly show his golden eyes that were glowing ever so faintly.
"Killing is all you're good at." Kellen added coolly.
"It's my job, I would hope so." It's was Tal's turn to smile brightly at the other man, unfazed by the rebuttal.

This time Tal took the load while Kellen fumed a bit. "Well, I spend a lot of time traveling around so napping during long carriage rides is a common thing in-between going on missions. Though lately I've been stuck in one area training up Aisha, who seems determined to be subjected to every sort of trouble she can possibly get into." He paused to give Kellen an 'I am on to you and when you show your true face I'll be there to cut if off' expression before grinning. "Well that and having lots of sex with Archer. He is perhaps the only good thing that has come of Aisha's terrible ideas."
The room seemed to get colder as Kellen glared at Tal. "Perhaps if you did not treat her as some troublesome baggage you would not have nearly as many problems with her."
Tal sneered at the other man. "She is troublesome baggage. She has no business being anywhere near me, let alone a snake like you." He didn't sound quite like he was convinced of what he was saying, especially with the first sentence. He sounded more like he was forcing himself to for some reason. "Anyway, I do believe the lovely lady has a question for you."
Kellen locked eyes with Tal for a couple more moments before turning and smiling at the interviewer as if nothing had happened. "Ah yes, well I spend most of my days translating dusty old manuscripts as you may imagine. Overall, I just read too many books." Behind him, Tal was rolling his eyes.

"Mostly I end up going to various parties for people who have funded my program; I don't get around a lot." Kellen continued speaking as if Tal wasn't there. "I also end up traveling to various archeological sites sometimes."
Tal seemed done refuting Kellen for a while and patiently waited his turn. "Well, I guess I ended up sort of answering this question in the last one. Anything related to Aisha is well outside my normal activities. My old normal and my current normal seem to have flip flopped actually." He sighed, sounding not entirely pleased with this.

"Well…" Kellen glanced back at Tal with a sly smile. "Hopefully I will have rescued Aisha from his terrible care and have a lovely wife, perhaps even a child or two at that point."

Just like that, the hostile aura that had been somewhat muted once again flared to life. "Like hell you will." Tal growled, stalking forward. "I may not know exactly what your plan is but whatever it is it won't work. Better men than you have tried to take me down and failed." Kellen seemed blissfully unconcerned by the threat.
"Sirs, uh, Tal can you please answer the question." The interviewer did her best to stop any violence before it started.
"I." Tal stated firmly. "Will be quite alive and well, continuing to make myself filthy rich by killing people and enjoying the finer pleasures in life. With any luck Archer may even still be at my side at this time, and Aisha will have come to her senses and gone home where she's safe from slime balls like these." He gestured towards Kellen, who was ignoring him once again.

"As I said." Kellen chuckled. "I am hoping to make Aisha that someone special soon."
Tal did his best to mute it but there was no mistaking the growl from him. He refrained from addressing the jab for the moment. "I hope to keep Archer around. Not out of love or anything stupid like that, but we work together and he makes a great partner."

A young man with long flowing hair walked into the room. He made a small gesture to the guards coming up just behind him. Slightly reluctantly, they stepped outside. The man looked curiously at the interviewer before he sat down in front of her.

"Please tell me about yourself."
"My name is Paris." The young man started. "I am the crown prince of this country, which I do hope you've enjoyed so far. There is not much to tell though. When work isn't keeping me busy, I mainly spend my time on the internet, reading a book or watching TV."

"What is a typical day like for you?"
"I mostly spend my days with work, and if not that, then I'm usually being taught all things I'll have to know for the day I take over the throne. Lately I've been slightly distracted though." Paris stopped speaking for a moment as a slight blush covered his cheeks. He coughed before continuing. "There are times when the regular schedule is slightly altered. Either for the sake of press conferences or to hold parties to strengthen the bonds between us and other royal families and diplomats from across the world."

"What do you do when you are not doing what you regularly do?"
"As I mentioned before, I'm quite lazy when I don't have anything scheduled." He said while twirling his long hair slightly embarrassed over that fact. "But except for the usual TV, books and internet, it does happen that I socialize with people outside of my family on occasions. Though it is slightly hard. Not even the closest people seem to look past the crown." With a sigh he made a small gesture for her to move along to the next question. Clearly he didn't want to speak of that nay more.

"Where do you see yourself in the next 5 to 10 years?"
The prince pondered on it for a few moments before he answered. "I most certainly won't be king yet. My father might be old, but there's nothing wrong with his heart yet." He chuckled slightly before continuing. "I do hope that I will be able to travel a bit more by then. At the moment I am pretty much confined to my castle. But there are a certain country I wish to see eventually."

"Do you have a special someone in your life right now?"
The prince blushed again and looked down on his lap. "It's just to look at the closest newspaper and you'll probably see it on the front page." He told her. Of course she would have missed the big scandal. "My bo...boyfriend is named Adrian. He kind of came out of nowhere just weeks ago and somehow we just worked perfectly together. It happened to come out before even my parents knew, and the country is in a chaotic mess at the moment. But It's calming down. Once they learn how good he is, and how much he can teach all of us, then I'm sure they'll accept him." A sigh escaped his lips. "If he hadn't been a sorcerer, then no one would have cared. It's just sad that people have such a hard time accepting others simply because they are different."

Sasha Keren

"About me... Well, my name's Sasha Keren. I'm a university student majoring in public relations. Professionally speaking, I'm a prostitute - Sorry, I don't do women. I've been in the business for the better part of five years, since I was seventeen."

"Ma'am, let me tell you: There is no real 'typical day' for me. I can't tell you what kind of crazy, unpredictable shit actually happens in my life. But if I had to say, I wake up between seven and eight o' clock in the morning, eat breakfast, take a shower, and head off to the university to attend my first class at ten. That class runs for about an hour, then there's another after that. My school day typically ends at noon, some times one o' clock if I stay for an... advisory appointment. I shmooze with the co-eds a little and go home to have lunch. That's about when the calls start coming in from clients and I go see them for varying amounts of time. It depends on how far they want to go. Sometimes, I'll take a client in the morning before classes or on my way to school. I frequently spend nights with a - um - acquaintance of mine."

"Hm... What do I do? Well, when I'm not seeing clients, I'm usually at home doing school work. That or I'm sleeping. But mostly I am with clients."

"Well, in the next five to ten years, I hope to have earned my degree and gotten a job in my chosen field. I'll probably still be hooking though."

"Wait like... special how? Intimately special? Er.. I guess I could say I do, but I won't name names. I don't really consider people to be special or to hold any significant value. I don't love anybody! Pfft - Love! That's ridiculous! Love is overrated..."

Last edited:
Olivier Sat down on the bench and placed his feet on top of the table in front of them. he took a deep sigh and said "what did you want from me? hurry up... my time is limited" while looking at their face he began to close his eyes and open his ears.

"Information about me is highly classified. but only for this time i will give you some information. Named Olivier Sachz, Commandeering the 2nd Division with 17.000 soldier. Age 17, Height 5 Feet 2 Inch. youngest General in the Army, Ambidextrous, Eyes 20/10"

"Starting my day with a Cup of hot Coffee and some slice of Bread. when in the academy my typical day is training our body and mind. begin with 10 KM jogging, 10 Set of Push up and Sit up, Study on War Art. people often said that our training is one of a hell but on my eyes it's just a child play. after graduating, our Nation Leader scouted me into their army to fulfill the missing spot in it. and my daily routine changed in to hunter which seeking for it's pray, the Resistance"

"oho... you dare ask me my personal life do you? i like those guts. let's see, mainly when my task is completed or our leader didn't give another task we starting to train. see this? this is my weapon 'Ryuu' from the Eastern Nation in our language it's mean 'Dragon'. basically the eastern sword like these need more maintenance than other sword. when it's consumed blood it's must be cleaned or it will rust so... that's it or you want me to tell you about my Sex Life?"

"that's some pretty interesting question you have. and the answer is.... THE HELL I KNOW!! hahaha... okay no more joking, Ascending to the top of the chain command is one of my primary objective, so when my preparation completed i only need another year or two to be in there. building my own nation is the next in my list. I presumed it will need another decade or two to complete it under this circumstances"

"can i ask you same question? because there is nothing special in my eyes yet. but wait... i thinks there are one person that i wanted to have right now and soon she will be mine"

After Opened his eyes, His Aide Rex whispered something in his ears. "hmm... are you sure about that?" Rex only nodded. Olivier stand up from the chair and wore his hat back. the interviewer stretched out his hand offering to shake. and Olivier hand accepted the offer and said "one more thing. the next 5 years plan of mine, i hope you don't make it public yet or something bad might happen in the future" then Olivier walked toward the entrance with his aide Rex Leaving the interviewer alone.

A young man slipped in through the door. He looked carefully outside, as if he was afraid that someone was following him, then the door closed behind him. Suspiciously he looked around while walking up to his seat in front of the interviewer. Slightly nervous he smiled at her. He looked awfully young. Most people would believe he were in his younger teens, some even younger.

"Well, I'm Jonathan Carter, but please, don't tell anyone that you've seen me. I hope to stay here for a week more at least.... I'm not a thief or anything, I promise, I haven't done anything bad.. But, people are chasing me right now, so please, just pretend you never saw me."

"I take any job I can, no matter if it's as a temporary chimney cleaner, fisher, gravedigger, woodcutter or whatever I can come across. During bad days I just have to beg on the street. Then I run a lot, run and hide. I can't let any of them get to close to me."

"I haven't really had any time to do anything differently. I need to make a living while running for my life everyday. I can't take a break."

"Hopefully I can find some place safe. If I haven't, then I'll either still be running, or be dead. Let's just hope for the first alternative."

"Exactly how should I have had time to get a special someone when I've fought death for my whole life?... Sorry, I didn't mean to get angry. Ehm, no I don't. I hope I don't get one either. They would either get hurt if I were too close to them or they would hate me for a certain reason. I want to wait with those things until I'm safe."

Miru smiled at the interviewer and got ready for the questions.

Please tell me about yourself
"About me? Well I'm half wolf half human, if you couldn't tell by the ears and tail. I'm 16 almost 17 and I would like to believe that I'm funny and nice to be around. Oh, I totally forgot about my name! I'm so sorry! I'm Miru Ayazaki, nice to meet you. My attitude is usually like about things, and I don't like yelling. Don't underestimate me~!"

What is a typical day for you?
"Well I like to walk around town and talk to normal humans, of course hiding my ears and all. My boyfriend and I usually take walks in forests and other areas like that. At night I like to watch movies and run around the block a couple times."

"Oh...uh...probably finding wolves in the forest and hunting with them. Yes I hunt, please don't make that face. I hunt animals down and kill them for the other wolves to eat if they're too weak. I know it's gross to humans, but it's normal for me and you have to understand that. Other than that, I like to draw flowers and other plants."

"Not to pressure Leo, but to be married to him would be nice. I don't mind waiting since every day seems to go by so quickly around him. Also being more open around normal people, you know like not trying to hide that I'm part wolf."

"I surprisingly have a boyfriend, Leo. He accepts the real my fully and that's why I love him. Hopefully he becomes something more than my boyfriend like I said earlier."

Thank you for answering the questions. I hope to come back and interview Leo as well
"You can come back for more questions if you'd like, and I'll make sure to tell him."

A young man appears quite suddenly. He didn't walk in, that's for certain, but he's here now. If he's willing (*death glare*), he may feel like chatting.
[BCOLOR=#333333]"Chatting? The last I knew, I was trying to sleep in a café while being tugged on by every part of my body. Make of that what you will, but I suppose anything will do."[/BCOLOR]
Excuse him, he insists on talking in black for some reason. I think he's a goth.
[BCOLOR=#333333]"If I were anything of the sort, I would make it known. Believe me."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]"Must I? Well, if you insist."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]"My name is Nathan Blackwood--"[/BCOLOR]
No it isn't he's lying
[BCOLOR=#333333]"Shut up. Nobody invited a third-person narrator."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]"As I was saying, my name is Nathan Blackwood. I've spent the better part of the last two and a half years with a squid hat on my head because somebody decided that they disagreed with me. This somebody just happened to have a few armies and I didn't, that's all. As an unfortunate consequence of being locked up with a squid on my head is that I've accomplished bugger-all during that period, so I really have not much to talk about."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]"Oh, there is that whole thing about being killed. And then resurrected. And then being on the run from some foul-tempered deity for the last six months with some 'holy loli' or another and half a dozen other people in tow. But that isn't my fault."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]"Oh, just the usual, glamorous lifestyle you'd find anyone in my position with. Wake up in some random highway services, check I haven't picked up any more idiots who think it's a good idea to follow me around while I try to evade the denizens of chaos, maybe get coffee while I'm there. Then I ensure that there are no servants of the aether within the nearest kilometre and set off in the opposite direction I came from before sunrise."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]"Alright, maybe I'll get pinpointed by some hellspawn or angel or something and we might make a mile-wide crater in the countryside. But that's genuinely it."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]"Look, I'm probably enjoying the whole experience less than the angel, okay?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]"I'm not really sure how I acquire so many followers, but it isn't deliberate and it certainly isn't convenient. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to move through wastelands in a group of eight without some otherworldly eldritch horror deciding that you look like a decent meal?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]"Still, I suppose everyone apart from Ettie and Alice can at least take care of themselves if the angel's got few enough wings."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]"When am I not?" *sigh* "But I'd quite like to rest. I promised Ettie I'd take her to a city one day to see how people are when they aren't scared of each other. We could never go there like this. I can't risk being blamed for collateral damages. My insurance plan doesn't cover celestial warriors, you know."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]"But whenever I'm not running, I'm sleeping or being divided between morons."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]"Ha. Dead or alone, probably. There's only so long you can run for. You can't really hide from a god. I'm not sure how I'd die, though. I don't really understand my power myself, if I'm honest. All the knowledge I have about it is empirical. I don't know why it's here or where it came from, or what it does, or if it can protect Ettie too and not just me."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]"I hope the population of upstairs get bored soon. Somewhere in the next decade or so, I want to be able to go to a city. I promised her I'd take her and I can't crush her dreams. She's already been through too much for that. She's just too young."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]"Oh, don't get me started. I have six people who all want to be and just to be blunt, none of them have made any progress on my account. I just kind of want them to stop following me, but now they've started, they've all got nowhere to go."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]"What a bunch of retards."[/BCOLOR]

Rain Nightcloud

What is a typical day like for you? An adventure, training, getting in to trouble. I'm always doing something.

What do you do when you are not doing what you regularly do? I'm hanging with my friends and relaxing at our favorite spot.

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 to 10 years? I hope to be a true warrior like my brother maybe even a leader. The other option would be stuck within my father's castle within Coventry.

Do you have a special someone in your life right now? Well... Yes... But he doesn't know it yet. His brother Light does though and always forces him to keep an eye on me. Tehe. *Leans in to whisper* His name is Sky.

Morgan smiles at the Lady asking the questions and he arranges himself neatly on the couch. "About me? Well, you're a lot more than you appear so it's fine to tell you, isn't it?" He takes a breath. "You can call me Morgan Stafford but that isn't the name I was born with. I'm around three hundred and forty years of age. I'm Immortal... " He brushes back his length black hair, his face slender and just a bit delicate, green eyes narrow with memories. "I got disowned about three hundred years ago. I attempted to go home once and I got kicked out... It's alright though. I'm sure it was for the best." He shifts in his seat, his hands playing over his hair, a nervous gesture.

"I work as a Bartender at 'A Lantern Alight' in New York. It's a magical bar, more or less. Owned by a were-rat friend of mine named August. I financed the bar. I've spent so much time earning money I don't really have to work anymore, I've got investments to do that for me. So Bartending is one of my hobbies... So that's what I do. I like it. The socializing and I can make people happy. I like being of service."

Morgan stops and he rubs the side of his neck and furrows his brows as he thinks and then sighs, sliding down a bit. "I'm at home, I guess? Sometimes I go away for a bit on vacation or something... Check my investments, talk to my bankers and the people who make sure I stay in money. It's not very exciting. I throw dinner parties sometimes... I guess I'm a little bit boring right now. I feel so old sometimes..."

"Same place as here. Same place I've been for the last twenty years."

"No. I haven't felt any sort of romantic feelings for anyone in a good while now..."

Reactions: Shiny
Father Darrel Frollo - Fairytale Noir: New Arcadia

Well, I'm the owner of the Frollo Family Ranch, I, myself, am Father Darrel Frollo. I grew up here on this plot of land for half of my life, you see. I was quite the young buck, you know? a real blind rebel, which lead me to travel the land and experience first hand the sickness of sin. When I heard that my old pops had died, and he left me the family home? I knew I had to come back and turn it into a haven away from sin, and from the demons that tempt everyone out in this cold, dark world. I also farm my own produce, and run a community as its leader, father, brother, and friend.

As I said, I run this community, I get myself involved in the chores to make sure we can enjoy the fat of the land without the sinful bile that people stuff into their mouths. We also run...."Special" meetings to discuss the problems of the world, and occasionally, we "cleanse" one of the sinful souls we persuade to visit our community. I'm doing the lord's work everyday, and I couldn't be happier!

I spend time with my own personal family, we usually play a few fun games before bed time. We are very close.

I see myself leading this country away from an era of sin and corruption, right back into the arms of the lord! I see myself collapsing the diseased temple that the people have for so long prayed to, with fire and brimstone. It's gonna be biblical

My community, everyone. My brothers and sisters, my wife and children, they see the glory of our Lord's shining grace, and have bathed in it's light! My Lord, for showing me the errors of my youthful days, and bringing true purpose and love into my life. Even those that are plagued by the sickness and sin of this world, I don't hate them, I just pity them. I want to help them. I'm just a man who loves everybody!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
A masked person in a black coat and grey jeans sits in front of the interviewer, the gender of the person unidentifiable, and they do not wish to share any info on that.

"Hello, i'm just a random person that wanted to get interviewed for no reason. I have nothing else to share about me." They look away.

"I wake up, get on with my regular day of not doing anything in particular, it's all based on how i'm feeling that day."

"I sleep, do other stuff."

"Not anywhere different."

"I like someone, but i'm not sure that 'special someone' likes me back."

"Anyway, thanks for the interview." The person gets up and walks away.

Maia runs her fingers through Finster's coat of gentle, downy feathers. He squalls angrily as the Interviewer pitters around the house, familiarizing herself with the place. Maia's house was three-fourths confusing, one-forth dysfunctional.
Finally she settled, jumping when Finster scolded loudly at her. "It's okay," Maia says to the Interviewer, "He's trying to make conversation."

I'm a secretive soul. I hate meeting new people- Nothing against them personally, but... I have this fear of new people. I get along with animals far better than humans. They can't judge you, and if they did they can't tell you. So that's... Me. Maia.

Hmmm. I wake up late, since I work at home as an Author. I give my cat a few snuggles and feed Finster. I watch TV and eat breakfast, then go out. My daily ordeal usually consists of wandering, sitting in Starbucks, and shopping for stuff I don't really need. Finster accompanies me through most of this. I can't stop him. I also stop at the local dog park. S'fun.

Sleeping, eating, or making mountains of sketches and arts. Or being jealous of others' art.

A mom, a wife, or a homeless failure. All three would be a new world for me. Imagine being homeless in NY. YEESH.

I wish I did, to be honest. But no, I don't... Sigh...