Intergalactic Life: Among the Stars (OoC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be able to post tomorrow.

Edit: I lied. I just posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Better early than late, I'd say.

Yep, that's for sure xD

Hope you all enjoyed my post... I have a feeling Pico's "hunt" will be very short. And no, that wasn't a pun. Aaand the comp just gave me my 4 minute warning, so that will be all, till next time.

It might not be my best quality, though. I'm half asleep and on my phone. I'll get it all dolled up tomorrow after school.

Whoah. That IC thread is moving fast. A bit too fast for me to handle, in fact. Just wait while I read my way through that. Wow you folks.

In the mean time, I've got the character sheet completed. It's now lying there way back on page six.

GM, please notify me if anything is off/needs changing.

Also:
Nice, she looks good to me!

Alright, so I need a list of people who are going to get picked up on the planet. The characters already on-board are (assuming I'm not mistwken):

Nova, Gemma, Casspian, Issie, Eigar, the Price siblings, and I believe there was two more that are either unconfirmed or I forgot the names because my brain is fried right now xD

I haven't mentioned it anywhere yet, but I intend for Emily to be part of the crew already. Is it still possible for that to be arranged?

I'll show up in the IC once these final details are sorted out.

Thanks!

Yep, she can be aboard the ship

Awe so no new chair for Eigar?
Actually no mention of Eigar at all. Poor thing, his ego is going to be... bruised?

There was mention of Eigar. Dylan heard Eigar's hatred for his ship.

And Eigar can submit the idea for new chairs as an alternative to going to the resort planet.

Oh he just insulted the chair. Not so much the ship. It is a ship. It hasn't tried to kill him... yet.
And no, I saw that. It isn't a big deal, I was just being silly. Curse you humor for not crossing over into a written form.

From the various OOC comments made, some in the conversation, I feel like I need to apologize for my character's rudeness. I hope no one takes it to heart or anything. Eigar is just a disgruntled alien and literally says what on his mind all the time.

No worries, I know that your character wasn't rude, just a bit confused.

Dylan is so gonna make Eigar pay attention to his next kid, though.

I just posted. And, yes. Izzy just stole the payment for that chest. Your welcome.

Oh xD read it wrong. Ignore that post, I thought she was on-board.

The coin thing could be fixed with a space credit card if we need it, but if Izzie doesn't spend all the cash then we can totally double our profits!

I was going to have her stow away on the Moonage Daydream, get caught, and have the money go full circle to you, anyway.

At least, that's the plan.

Yeah that works. Nice thinking!

Status
Not open for further replies.