Intergalactic Life: Among the Stars (OoC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question. How would spanner feel about Izzy? You know, being part of a race that can build, fix, maintain, and dismantle any mechanical object known to any race? Would he get a little peeved, about that? Jealous, maybe? Can you tell that I'm reaching for conflict, here?

Spanner ain't normally one to get worked up over something, but he probably would be a bit miffed over the fact he has spent his entire life working at being a mechanic, first and foremost, and there always has to be at least one person who can just waltz up and without any apparent effort do just as well if not outright better. So miffed and annoyed would be his outlook on Izzy from the outset, and probably a very 'Keep your hands off my work' kind of approach to things.

Finished with my slightly insane Anamantian! If it's alright, the plan for Drassil meeting up with everybody is that he crashed his ship on the planet, and is kinda looking for work (or something to do, at least.) Unless something's planned out already, in that case I'll change stuff up.

Now I shall read all the character sheets!

Great. I was concerned that I had made her too likeable. I'm glad that I can get something going, here. Thanks.

Finished with my slightly insane Anamantian! If it's alright, the plan for Drassil meeting up with everybody is that he crashed his ship on the planet, and is kinda looking for work (or something to do, at least.) Unless something's planned out already, in that case I'll change stuff up.

Now I shall read all the character sheets!

Yeah that works!

The only issue I can see is using the "Anamantian" species for him. He's closer to the Tyuu species (the species from which Anamantian's were born). Anamantian's, are, in essence, "Space Neko's". The Tyuu is more what you're aiming for, I think.

A'ight, changing to Tyuu now!

Also, found this whilst looking back at character sheets:
Pico: "Deep-fried rat testicles dipped in wasabi... best breakfast food ever invented."
Best. Group. Ever.

Yeah we're already doing some "interesting" discussions.

Reactions: Jakers
Why do I keep posting in the wrong thread? DX

Last edited:
By the by, Sora, can you update the Character Roster and stuff? If only for the sake of my insanely loud OCD...

XD sorry, I need to do that anyways. Gonna get to it now ^^

Nice, she looks good to me!

Alright, so I need a list of people who are going to get picked up on the planet. The characters already on-board are (assuming I'm not mistwken):

Nova, Gemma, Casspian, Issie, Eigar, the Price siblings, and I believe there was two more that are either unconfirmed or I forgot the names because my brain is fried right now xD
I was hoping the Price twins would be picked up at the station

Then they can be picked up, doesn't matter to me ^^

It's official, everyone!

We have 12 players now :D

The wait list is now open, I'll make any changes depending on activity later on.

Just so I make sure I don't screw up with my intro post, will the space station be a large, publicly-used kind of thing where people go to stop off for fuel, parts, snacks and things like that? Or will it be a small, remote station just for important things such as fuel?

Large with lots of people and multiple ships to pick from. But the Moonage Daydream is easily the best of them ;)

Alright, nice. Also - HA. YOUR PUNY SHIP'S GOT NOTHING ON THE soon-to-be-destroyed SHITBOX 3000: Ingeniously designed so that your chances of survival are roughly 80%... each day you fly it! Holds a stunning capacity of 2 people if you manage to jam somebody in the back of it.

Posting my intro now, hopefully I don't screw up with anything hehe x3

(Psst, @Jakers , just so you know -- I edited my post to include Drassil. I didn't realize at first that I had posted after you, so I changed the ending to have Jinx approach Drassil. :P)

(Psst, @Jakers , just so you know -- I edited my post to include Drassil. I didn't realize at first that I had posted after you, so I changed the ending to have Jinx approach Drassil. :P)

(Okey dokey, thanks for letting me know! I'll read it right away.)

Reactions: BB-Bauers
Heh... working on my own post now, should be able to post it soon. And hey! coincidentally, Pico's gonna show up in Drassil and Jinx's vicinity real soon, making it a "three-some" only possible in fiction.

Edit: Done and posted! Oh, I'll be busy tomorrow and Friday... gotta make room for new (used) furnishings, and prep three other old (worn) bits to be donated. So I don't know when I'll be able to post next (might need Saturday, as well).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.