Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Crossover, Scifi, Action, Slice-of-life, Horror, Romance, Dragon, Superhero, supernatural, magical, modern, mutants
For the first plot!
They decided on fixing up their house. Everything looks like its going to be perfect, but his repair budget is cut in half do to bad investments. His girlfriends is worried her love's dream wont come true. So she turns to stripping but after seeing a certain side buisiness she can make even more She slowly into prostitution to help fund the budget but she doesnt tell her boyfriend, but soon begins to like her new job. Even after the house is finished, she continues to do the job

2nd
After a nice stroll through the forest, he stiumbles upon a fox stuck in a trap, after taking it home and tending to its wound, the next morning it transforms to a girl. Well fox girl, or a kitsune. As a reward for saving her life, she gives him her life. Basically meaning he is her master now. But despite that, she likes to boss him around and she liked to tease him. Either making him do thingsfor him, whether he likes it or not. She does this despite him being her master. Even if they can be crabby towards each other, feelings soon develop

More plots are on the way!

Plot 3
They were always friends. Ever sense they were young, she always protected him from bullies. He was timid, and she protected him. Even when they are teens she still protects him, even though she is a little short. Her friends say that she should stop protecting him because he is a wimp. She does so because she loves him.He also her band's manager. However her band mates dont like him because they think he should be fired, after he failed to get them to open for a huge gig. Soon she begins to feel pressure to whether or not to fire him.
However, one day the band gets a huge deal,, that might get them discovered. During which she is confronted by a charming agent who wants to hire her band. Her bandmates are all for it, but her friend is against it. Her bandmates are leaving her to decide what to do. Agree to the agent and fire her friend, or lose hitting records, and stand by her best friend

Plot 4
A student enters a relationship with his teacher. At first its fine but she slowly abuses him verbally, physically and sexually. He then finds himself beginning to like her abusing him. His friends and a girl who has a crush notices his different behavior, and are worried for him. One day the friend decided to stay after but overhears something
She catches them in the act, but doesnt interupt. However she confronts him oneda about it. He however isnt sure about wanting to end. At the same time she isnt sure if she wants to tell someone about what the teacher is doing, or actually join her in the act.

• Love
Reactions: Yuki40
Pairings and plots to be added

Im interested in a Fallout NewVegas rp
After defeating the Legion, and helping the NCT, Courier six has left the Mojave, traveing east, toward commonwealth. He passed through the Capital Wasteland, surprised at the many Super Mutants, and the Clean water. While there he meets another traveler(Either Lone Wanderer or Sole Survivor). While meeting this traveler, the Courier gets called to delivier a package. A package to a client. Who this client is, is unknown. He asks his new friend to come with him, at the same time, numerous people are after him.

• Love
Reactions: Yuki40
I Am BACK! Hey Zero, I Did Love Our other Roleplay, :) with the Cats! I am All for the Teacher Student thing it's been awhile for me but the dynamic you're aiming at seems more interesting then the boring angle people normally present i like that there is a third party it adds a lot of consequences drama and mystery and also the edge that people may be accountable for their actions XD since student-teacher relations are illegal. I'm very interested let me know what you think? Love to be the teacher :)

• Love
Reactions: Zerofighter
New PLOT
A couple are madly in love but they have to keep their relationship a secret form everyone. Due to social pressures and his girlfriend's parents. Even though she loves him,she has to keepit a secret. Her boyfriendhates that she does this, but agrees.
IDEAS that could happen
1. A new girl begins to steal him away, the girlfriend reveals the relationship to keep him
2. The couple runs away together
3.She disguises herself as a new girl to be with himmore in public

New plot
The Devil's Daughter must have a mate befre she is chosen to rule hell inplace of her dad. But her mate has been chosen for her, so she poses as a new teacher or student to get close to him. She begins to seduce him, as well as enters his dreams.
things to happen!
1. his guardian angel comes to stop her
2. He dies!
3. She wants to live on earth with him and have a normal life

Any questions or plot suggestions

Or want to do your own plot. just message me ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.