Interest check Hybrid Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought someone would eventually pick a dragon hybrid but thats good go for it. I'll start working on the first post for our IC, just get your character sheet yp please jhut

Yay some one else Just have to say I love the picture of Pride Jhuton XD

Ok Ill be setting the IC up soon and I mean today. After I put the starting post

The turn order will be Me Zack Lillith then Jhuton

You other 3 still with me?

Reactions: ++Lillith++
Yep Scarlet is still here waiting also can I just ask everyone if they could write there posts in font size 3 or 4 or I really have to strain my eyes to see it and I get the mother of all head aches.

Thank you XD

Dom has multiple horns coming through his head some of the smaller horns are hidden by his red shaggy hair. His skin looks like it's always shedding except his hands which are usually a dark brown burnt color. He usually wears a random rock T shirt and baggy jeans which has been customized so his useless back wings stick out and Imp tail comes through them.

Done and ill edit

could i be a vampire , angel hybrid?

Reactions: ++Lillith++
Yea go for it Put in a character sheet in please

Name: Nero blackheart
Nickname if one: none
Mother's race: Angel
Father's race: Vampire
Advantages from both parents:
Mother: looks of an angel and a voice of Bliss ( calms people )
Father: super human speed & strength,quick regeneration , vampire charm
Disadvantages from both parent:
Mother: purity that clashes with his vampiric powers.
Father: The lust for blood , cannot control his charm on others
Description or picture or both:
yuuichi_komura_by_kappuchiix3-d5kk9d0.jpg
History : Nero was the result of a Vampire lord that fell in love with his enemy, His mother was one of the angels that was tasked with the purge of demons over a thousand years ago. Vampires were treated as demons which caused them to join the demons side in the war. When the war was over his mother was captured as a prisoner of war since she lost the power to return to heaven . On the day of her execution Neros father rebelled against the demons and rescued his mother. Returning to his empire Neros father made her his queen.

Years later Nero was born, His mother feared that he would fall into darkness and follow after his fathers footsteps which is exactly what his father wanted. But she had already fallen deeply in love with Neros father. Trying to raise him the way they wanted him to be. But things only got worse when others learned about Nero being a hybrid. the vampires saw him as a weapon while the Angels saw him as a threat. When nero turned 18 he Learned that his father was going to wed him off to a demon princess , But Nero decided to run away . Hated by angels and wanted by Vampires & demons Nero had to keep a low profile. which helped for a few years until now , He is now 22 and his pursuers are inching closer and closer. Nero is now chasing a rumor of a place were Hybrids are safe hoping too find sanctuary.

( is this good? )

Last edited:
The vampire part does almost the same as my lycan part...

Yea it's great Bara. I can't see your picture but I will have a look at that when I get home. Works computer blocks some pictures on me.

Ive been talking to jhuton and he will be putting a character sheet up when he is free so If Bara puts in his first post up then Jhuton can go after.

You don't mind being called Bara do you?

I'll edit the turn order on IC now then add Baras character on IC first thread when I get home

thank you , and zack im so sorry , i actually looked up some information on vampires and this is was one of there abilities . i did not mean to copy yours lol. and bara is fine

Hey Zack Vampires and wearwolves do have simular traits. Its probably why they are (Were in this rp) always at each others neck

challenge excepted

HEHEHE Scarlet is going to have sooooo much fun just remember she has claws :)

Im just glad Im already dead :) its still gonna hurt though

Status
Not open for further replies.