Interest check Hybrid Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know Zacks character is still in the bar

Bara's character followed. so he will be talking to Bara's character. Also I will leave it up to Lillith if to skip me or not. In my other take turn roleplay we end up waiting.

15 more hours and Ill be on the road :)

2 more hours of work :) been busy today.

sorry didnt realise there was a next page :)

Hey everyone sorry I haven't been on but something really important and confusing came up in real life, hope all are ok?? and Zackymas not sure if you have been busy but it is your turn to post. XD

Hey up people roll check I'm back seemed to go quiet here. I know Lillith Having some problems and inboxed me. So shout out if your still with me please

bara reporting for duty *salutes*

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Since Zack has skipped his turn and Lillith has real life stuff to do and thier characters are in the bar we can skip lillith this turn around as well

Bara your up then

then its kisses

Also Zack if your going to skip turn please say so on here we can't have OCC chat on main thread so please delete. Iwaku wants OCC to stay of main thread as well. Thanks

Since Zack has skipped his turn and Lillith has real life stuff to do and thier characters are in the bar we can skip lillith this turn around as well

Bara your up then

then its kisses

Also Zack if your going to skip turn please say so on here we can't have OCC chat on main thread so please delete. Iwaku wants OCC to stay of main thread as well. Thanks
I said it here and it seems like none of you read it....For that reason i posted it in the IC...

First of all sorry for long delay on my part. RL came across and couldn't get time to come on.

Also Zack there was nothing here on OCC saying from you to skip. If there was and I missed it as I glanced back I apoligise and can you please reply your own message back please so I can see it.

Hey people, Lillith not to well atm and she wants to skip her turns atm.

Also Ive PM Zack to see where he is and hopefully we can get back on track soon

im still with you * holds fist in the air while one tear runs down face * XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey Zack there is a plot and any questions please put on here.

The thing is Dom was downstairs......

Please note the rooms are located under the bar not above its the reason dom grinded down the rails towards the rooms.

...... anyway dom was downstairs and couldn't see Shi. Also don't worry about short posts sometimes it can't be helped.

I will be moving lillith turn order to after kisses as well so if we have to skip her I can do so because I will be next. She can write a post of what she has been up to when she gets back to iwaku.

As for plot we need to get settled first before going on a run. then there will be another run after that but things won't go to plan that's all Im saying at the moment

Also I have let lillith know of turn order

Status
Not open for further replies.