Interest check Hybrid Haven

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Captain Scrubz

Original poster
Hey up, before I type up everything will anyone be interested in a hybrid scenario.

Hybrids are being exterminated by pure breeds. There are only a few hundred or so left of us hybrids. There is a underground night club which is the refuge for us hybrids where we have to try and get along which might not be the case and try and survive.

All pure breeds have allied with each other due to the fact if hybrids breed with other hybrids eventually there might be one which will try and take over the world which had nearly happened.

You can be any hybrid you wish if you can work out a reason how you were born, I will be a Zombie Imp but will sort out character sheets at another date

This RP will be a turn order RP so everyone will take turns posting

Any Sexual themes will have to be done behind closed doors.

If you are a teen member please make your character as a teen please.

pure breeds will be played by everyone if you put a pure breed into the rp anyone can control the creature but please act accordingly

We probably start of the rp talking to everyone then probably do some runs and our hybrids will have enough of living underground and probably attack the higher ups for us to take control

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds great I'm in I already have an idea for a wolf/harpy hybrid :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Im up to it :)

you caj count with me, this seems to he pretty interesting

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
That's cool if we can get one more person I will get things rolling and put a character sheet up. Then I'll work on first post

Sound's good to me I have already been working on my Character XD

Also been talking to Lillith and she's going to help me GM this RP and thanks to her we have our Character sheet

Character Sheet
Name:
Nickname if one:
Mother's race:
Father's race:
Advantages from both parents:
Mother:
Father:
Disadvantages from both parent:
Mother:
Father:
Description or picture or both:
History try and include how you found the bar (if unsure just ask me I can help)

Character Sheet
Name: Scarlet

Nickname if one: Scar (but don't call her that unless she gives you the ok too)

Mother's race: Harpy

Father's race: werewolf

Mother: quick reflexes and wings
Father: fantastic senses, speed and shifting ability

Disadvantages from both parents:
Mother: Bad attitude, anger and the fact I have to steal everything I want or it turns bad even down to my bloody under wear.
Father: bloody tail and really thick hair that takes for ever to keep under control.

Description or picture or both: (looking for some to help me get this into a picture as you really don't want to know the kind of things that came up when I put in Google harpy werewolf mix I think I will have nightmares for a bloody long time hehehe, anyways I'm rambling again)
Back to description = Scarlet's hair is long with a slight wave and a light auburn coloring, her skin coloring is pale but not a sickly pale. Her eyes are almond shaped with blood red pupils but if she goes into the world of the pure bloods and humans she wears grey contacts. Her eyebrows are the same color as her hair and thinly arched, she has full lips that are a naturally reddish color. She has a small nose and a rounded chin. She has an hour glass figure so a large bust small waist and big hips. Scarlet is 5 ft 7 so not too tall but not too short. (Now for the fun bit as she can shift thanks to her father's ability when she is upset, angry pissed off or just in a bad mood her appearance changes slightly)
Scarlet has eagle like wings that sprout from her spine that are the same color as her hair at the ends of the feathers fading up to browns to black at the top they are silky to the touch. (This is why she always wears backless tops). She also grows a wolf like tail that once again is the same light auburn color as her hair and the tips of her wings, but is fluffy and longer then a normal wolf tail. Her ears become more pointy like a wolf. Also her nails become longer and more talon like (great for de hearting pure bloods)
Her clothing is on the whole backless tops in black or purples, (so the wings don't rip her clothing apart) the bottom half is normal a skirt always black more often than not short or short one side and long the other. Her shoes are normally her knee length new rocks with red ribbon for the laces.
(If you need any more please ask)

History try and include how you found the bar (if unsure just ask me I can help):
The day I was born was a confusing day for my parents they didn't know what to do with me my mother would have been quite happy to have held my nose at birth and watch as the light left my eyes but as I'm here tell you my history we can all work out that, that didn't happen, anyways I'm getting away from my story. I was born to a Harpy mother and a Werewolf father and as you know that was a huge no no I shouldn't have existed but shit happens. So my young life was mainly running and moving from one town to the next and so on and so forth trying to stay out of the eyes of the big headed pure bloods.

Everything was going ok well as ok as running for your life on a daily basis's can be. until we stopped my mother was pregnant again with a little sister (yay for me not) I was 5 and didn't want to share the few toys I had but my father said that when the baby was born I would feel different and he was right looking in to the blue eyes of my sister Ruby was amazing and I knew then that I would look out for her , if only I could of kept that promise.
The night my life turned more upside down then it already was the day I turned 7 my sister was just over 1 years old and fast asleep in the bed next to me when I got the urge for food and being a somewhat Harpy it wasn't like I could just go and buy it nooo I had to steal so I crept out of bed and down the hall of our very shabby 2 bedroom shit hole of a rundown scary looking bungalow and out of the place without waking anyone up.
I went next door to a not so shity looking home and used my wolf senses to make sure all were asleep thankfully they were, I walked in through the unlocked back door and straight to the huge American style fridge and took out a leg of cooked chicken and some cucumber and started to leave when I heard noises from outside.

I took a peek around the corner from my hiding place and saw my family being dragged out still in there bed clothes and before I could even blink the sword came down with a sicken smack and I saw my little sisters body fall to the ground and her head roll in the opposite direction, watching her life's blood pour in rivers down to the drain. I couldn't move frozen in time as if I wasn't really seeing what I knew I was seeing. It wasn't until my father screamed that I looked away from the gorey mess that was my ruby. My mother just sat there knowing it was only a matter of time before they done the same to her and my father.

With a slight turn of her head she saw me and mouthed the words run and be free and I did just that I ran, I ran until my legs could no longer hold my body the chicken and cucumber all but forgotten where I had dropped them.The sounds of my family's last breaths and screams still haunt my dreams.

I won't go into too much detail of how the next few years of my life went as it just involved stealing and learning how to use my assets to help me. Oh and the odd killing here and there when I have had to, but hey in this situation who hasn't had to kill a pure blood or several.

The only one good thing was I met another like me ok not the same hybrid as myself but a hybrid never the less and we looked out for each other he was my family as much as I was his. Dom the brother I never had, we helped keep each other safe until with the help of my wonderful stealing ability's and his calm and laid back can do attitude we saved up the money to open Haven for the hybrids of the world to have somewhere they could call their own.
So there you have it a nice run down of why I'm so screwed up in the head I'm sure I will be serving you your favorite drink at some point just don't forget I have an attitude and I know how to use it so be nice.

(Hope this is ok)

• Love
Name: Dominic Edward Andreas Day
Nickname if one: Dom
Age 26
Mother's race:Zombie
Father's race: Imp

Mother:
Harmed by brain only.
Father: can control heat and invulnerable to most things, only certain objects and enchantments are capable of harming him

Disadvantages from both parent:
Mother:
Constantly hungry, slow on foot
Father: Can't stop playing tricks on anyone because it's fun

Description or picture or both:

Dom has multiple horns coming through his head some of the smaller horns are hidden by his red shaggy hair. His skin looks like it's always shedding except his hands which are usually a dark brown burnt color. He usually wears a random rock T shirt and baggy jeans which has been customized so his useless back wings stick out and Imp tail comes through them.

History:

When Dom was born his mother, Kia was extremely happy although his dad was a mistake she had been tricked into it. Where his dad is now she had no idea but now Kia had a hybrid son which was against the law. He didn't look like a hybrid as a baby which helped, he just looked like a normal zombie baby. Since New zombies do appear and go no one questioned new arrival. Dom soon got emotionally attached to a Skateboard (Imp trait) and by the age of 3 he was skateboarding like a pro but at the same time a tail and horns were starting to form.
Kia had to start hiding him from the world.

Kia used Dom's skills on his skateboard to get him away quickly before he was seen which helped for the first 2 years. By the age of 5 Dom had a fully formed tail, some mini horns and mini wings on the back which all they did was flap around. The wings didn't do anything special. At the Age of 6 he started playing tricks on everyone, Kia did find them funny when it was played on her but whenever she told him to hide, he would come out and try and move objects around to confuse anyone who walked past. Dom has got caught a few times but Kia ended up killing the creature being zombie or even a vampire by surprise. Lets just say Dom and Kia ate well that day.
Kia soon learned to use reverse psychology on Dom and he usually fell for it hiding out the way unless he got bored and did whatever he pleased.

With Dom's mischievous ways its how he met his best friend/adopted sister Scarlet she was stealing food and Dom was messing with her. First it was taking the food back off her and placing it back where she stole it from and then when he tried to offer it back to her it went rotten so he kept offering everything to her which of course she didn't take. Scarlet was soon about ready to kill Dom when Kia stepped in and noticed she wasn't a pure blood just like her son.

Kia told Dom to stay where I can see you which of course he disappeared for a while. Kia then got some food and told Scarlet that she is not allowed this and held it behind her back. Scarlet didn't miss a beat and stole the food out of her hand since then she kinda stuck around. They were both 8 years old when Scarlet and Dom first met.

2 years passed and Kia did well hiding Scarlett and Dom but it couldn't last forever. One to many bodies was disappearing and a mob was formed to find who or what was responsible, long story short they found Kia and was easily killed but Dom and Scarlett got away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ++Lillith++
Name: Shi Okami

Nick if one: Okami

Mother's Race: Elf
Father's Race: Lycan

Father:
Morphing abilities, enhanced senses and over human speed & strength
Mother: High intellectual capacity and control over energy (Magic).

Disadvantages from both parents:
Father:
Will morph against his will during full moon and an unsaleable thirst of blood.
Mother: A kind sense of justice, which creates an inner battle inside him because of his thirst of blood.

Picture:

images
Soma.Schicksal.full.1273812.jpg

History and how he found the bar:
When Okami was born his parents separated because they were afraid of the pure breeds chasing after them, his father took Okami with him while his mother went to the main city. Okami's father trained him in the art of fighting and teached him to control his morphed form 10 years, when the training finished Okami was already 18.

The pure breeds appeared in their house, Okami's father sacrificed himself to give Okami an opportunity to escape, since that day for a year Okami was completely alone, his only option was to go and see his mother, which lived in the city. After Okami finally found his mother he lived with her for 3 months before the pure breeds attacked again, it was in a dark night, they were both sleeping, Okami noticed the presence of the pure breeds in the house but it was too late, when he realized his mother was already dead and was with his persecutors in a step of distance. Again, Okami maid it to run away, but now, his family is dead, he doesn't have anywhere to go.

After a month wandering around the streets, Okami found a group of pure breeds, they were chasing a gang of hybrids, he decided to follow them from a safe distance and see if he could find a chance to take a bit of revenge. He saw the hybrids entering to a place, but, the pure breeds couldn't go inside that building, what was happening? Why can't they go in? Okami asked himself as he stared at the building's door.

After watching the place for two long days Okami decide to go and check what was happening inside the building. He knocked the door, the response received by him was: "What are you?". Okami was confused, he didn't knew how to answer that question, excepting telling the truth.

"I'm a hybrid" He replied, the big door was suddenly opened, the head of the place gave a warn welcome to Okami, he just wanted to know what was that exactly, "This is a shelter for the hybrids that are being chased by the pure breeds" The leader replied to Okami with a fancy tone.

Here is where our adventure begins :V

Reactions: Captain Scrubz
I have come up with rough plans for the floor plans of the bar/club fingers crossed we can get at least one more person involved soon if not I will talk to Scrubz about starting it asap. Thanks for being patient with it. p.s the first 2 rooms have been taken let me know what room you want. XD

The real bar upstairs.png

bar downstairs.JPG

• Love
If we can just get one more person involved it be brilliant

Ok, I think I'll make a dragon demon. If that's o.k

Status
Not open for further replies.