Interest check Hybrid Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep you should be use to it our characters have known each other for awhile and it's what you get when you upset her :)

Yea but Dom gets bored, its a good thing he's dead really.

To which char is Bara talking? (IC)

me or Scar??
If it's me please use the term lycan instead of werewolf because they AREN'T the same thing

o god im so sorry,

To be honest (I had a quick check on 3 different sites) I didn't think there was a difference over the time things have changed. I thought Wearwolfs are lycans, just as time goes by wearwolfs have adapted and are able to control thier shape changing. Looking up yea Im wrong but I can say the same on zombies.

Zombies have changed a lot since the shuffling eat your brains steriotype. They call all infected now zombies. I am legend is meant to be zombies but still I say infected. same with other infected films.

Its all TO-MA-TO...TA-MA-TO.

I could go to vampires which have different classes now but I won't.

I think the reason Im blabbing is probably because even though I said wearwolves earlier not realising(and you didn't say anything then) and Bara just put wearwolf. You still don't have to forget your manners and a big Capital aren't seems rude and its very easy to get things mixed up.

A Pm message saying nicely would of done the trick and then he could of edited the one simple word.

Wrong, lycans can control their morph, wereanimals cant, lycans born with their lycantrophy, for werewolfs its a curse, lycans are able to think racionaly while they are morphed and wereanimals cant. Finally wereanimals can only morph during full moon...

I only use capita letters to evade confusion or to make it more notable...
To be honest (I had a quick check on 3 different sites) I didn't think there was a difference over the time things have changed. I thought Wearwolfs are lycans, just as time goes by wearwolfs have adapted and are able to control thier shape changing. Looking up yea Im wrong but I can say the same on zombies.

Zombies have changed a lot since the shuffling eat your brains steriotype. They call all infected now zombies. I am legend is meant to be zombies but still I say infected. same with other infected films.

Its all TO-MA-TO...TA-MA-TO.

I could go to vampires which have different classes now but I won't.

I think the reason Im blabbing is probably because even though I said wearwolves earlier not realising(and you didn't say anything then) and Bara just put wearwolf. You still don't have to forget your manners and a big Capital aren't seems rude and its very easy to get things mixed up.

A Pm message saying nicely would of done the trick and then he could of edited the one simple word.

Yea thats what I found out looking up. Also some films which has lycans were still called wearwolves. Just searched that one up as well, also in some books. Either way its how you want it so we just have to remember lycan. Also you kill Lycans differently to wearwolves as well.

Yea thats what I found out looking up. Also some films which has lycans were still called wearwolves. Just searched that one up as well, also in some books. Either way its how you want it so we just have to remember lycan. Also you kill Lycans differently to wearwolves as well.
Yep, wereanimals with silver and for lycans you must crush their brain or take out their spine...

hahahaha Ive been searching through some wearwolf/lycan films and I can remember how bad some of these were. wanna watch them again just for the giggles.

didn't see that part about crushing brain but hey Im sure with most creatures a destroyed brain is a dead creature. :)

??? is that a munching face one. I think I'll stick with XD

Yea I can put a post in. Ive been talking with jhuton on PM earlier...... Its a good thing there's no work today been talking with a few people today. I was going to give him untill my tomomorow night for him to put a character sheet up and put his post in.

He's gone offline now I think so Ive messaged him saying to put in his character sheet when he's ready we have introductions and stuff to sort out anyway.

Im working on post now, now Ive had a ciggy and a coffee. still have 2 hours to kill before I go home but my post won't take me to long.

Name: Mishna Mars
Nickname if one: n/a
Mother's race: gargoyle
Father's race: vampire
Advantages from both parents:
Mother: strong, has wings, rock like armour can breath fire (created to protect humanity /destroy evil demons)
Father: enhanced speed, strength, senses and unnatural healing
Disadvantages from both parent:
Mother: hot tempered, easily provoked (has a hard time controlling her change if angered can be dangerous if too close)
Father: blood lust, bothered by light, hard on herself because of how she has to survive on human blood. but her kind vows themselves on protecting humans (can't fully accept being a vampire)
Description or picture or both:
5'5,slim build (will describe what she wears and how she dresses
in rp)
PicsArt_1411188929210.jpgASC_Queen_Fullbody1.jpg History try and include how you found the bar (if unsure just ask me I can help)
As the story goes, her parents meet 20 years ago, when her mom had been summoned by the angels to help defeat demons roaming earth. While travelling alone, her father had run into her mother, ultimately saving her from 3 demons. It started out as innocent, she owed him her life. A vampire unlike any other, her mother was quickly smitten by him.

They snuck off together once she got pregnant , isolated for 3 years, always keeping Mishna a secret. Unsure of what she would be, born with purple hair and matching eyes she always stood out as a baby. never accepted by either race, she was considered an obination, feared by most as the first of the kind to survive.

Unable to keep her protected forever, on her 15th birthday her powers started to form, the morphing intense and uncontrollable. Her parents tried their best to protect her , which ment her father giving his life in the fight for her survival. She had to watch as they burned their house to the ground, barely escaping with her mother.

A few more years passed, they kept to themselves never staying at a place for. longer than 2weeks at a time, always on the run. Life was hard now. Mishna grew tired of running, she forced her mom to go back to their family, staying with the promise to find a new Haven. A safe place for someone like Misha.. that's when she over heard about this place. Doubtful but with nowhere else to go, Misha started her little journey to Hybrid Haven

Last edited by a moderator:
That's good kiss, I'll put you in after Bara and hopefully as soon as Jhuton puts his character sheet in he will be after you.

Status
Not open for further replies.