1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.

ιитєя ςαєℓυм єт ιиfєяиυм

between
heaven
and
hell

• Good. Bad.

Heaven. Hell.

Angel. Demon.

Virtue. Vice.

They are all two sides of the same coin. There cannot be one without the other. Otherwise, there would be imbalance and chaos…

However, both groups seem to cause more chaos together than they avoid it. A fact that every angel in Heaven and every demon in Hell can agree with unanimously. And by "they," they mean the living embodiments of the vices and virtues.

Pride. Envy. Wrath. Sloth. Greed. Lust. Gluttony.

Humility. Kindness. Patience. Diligence. Generosity. Chastity. Temperance.

They have gone from being described as deadly and heavenly to excessive and annoying. So much so that God and the Devil themselves have kicked them from Heaven and Hell. They were ultimately given one busybody mission: to corrupt/save a copious amount of souls to be allowed back home.

"Coincidentally," they wound up living right beside each other as neighbors! And so, a new war on Earth has been waged. A war in San Francisco City over the young, impressionable minds of college students.

Heaven and Hell are places on Earth.

• This roleplay was created by myself and @Jenamos.

Rating:
    Mature for language, mentions of and alluding to sex, and violence

Genre: Supernatural, Fantasy, Comedy, Satire, Biblical

Face Claims: Real face claims only

Post Expectation: Intermediate/Advanced - 1-2 paragraphs per post.

Posting Speed: Once every 2 weeks

What We're Looking For?: 8-10 Players. Roles are first come first served. Characters are 4-6 per person.​

The OOC Chat and discussion will take place in the Discord of this roleplay. If all players are Redstar and are comfortable with it, the roleplay will be moved into the Redstar section. This is a lighthearted RP, but there will be GM posts to guide the story and events that take place every so often.

• I. First, foremost, and obviously; all Iwaku rules apply and follow them through, please, and thank you.

II. Respect me as the GM, my co-GM @Jenamos and the rules I put in place. On that note, respect every other player too. Treat people as you would like to be treated. Ill behavior OOC can and will get you removed, as well as if you drag that ill behavior into IC.

III. No god-modding, power play and Mary/Gary Sues. Please ask permission before making a major move against another character or in the story in general.

IV. Sex scenes must be between two members of the same star group and taken to PMs. Anything that may be triggering must have a warning beforehand, be put in spoilers, or be blurred.

V. When it comes to character slots first come, first served. However, keep in mind that you can only play one vice and one virtue each, and they may not be counterparts of each other.

VI. Powers can be changed with discussion, although the ability should fit the vice/virtue that wields it. The powers will not be a main focus of the roleplay, however, so there is no need to try and go crazy with their power level.

• "Vices Equals Fun."

Kappa Iota Delta, also known as KID, is a fraternity house in San Francisco State University. Its origin starts with nine members, bound by friendship like that of family. They strive to help elevate one another and spread joy to not only their members, but the world. In Kappa Iota Delta, life is never boring.

Consisting of a large meeting room, a dining room, a commercial kitchen, and a large library/study area, KID is one of the largest and most expensively-furnished fraternities on campus under the leadership of Lucian Roscio, who will stand for nothing else. While it originally included fifteen bedrooms, fifteen swiftly became fourteen when Lucian knocked down the wall beside his to expand his own master bedroom, and then fourteen became thirteen when he converted one bedroom into his own private office because he didn't want to share a study.

The backyard is very large and filled with a very luxurious garden that could almost be a labyrinth if the plants were allowed to grow tall enough. There is a fountain in the center, and paved walkways to help one move around, several of which lead to a small gazebo toward the end. The house has a decent-sized patio. There are many fairy lights hanging from the trees, for, as Lucian puts it, "aesthetic."

VICES

The inner demons you argue with.

PRIDE/SUPERBIA- Believing that one is essentially better than others. The root of all sin, and the leader of the group. Possesses the ability to generate illusions.
    PLAYED BY: @Jenamos

ENVY/INVIDIA- Discontent towards someone's abilities, rewards, status, or traits. Possesses the ability to shift its features to resemble what it most envies.
    PLAYED BY: @BlueVanishingDrive

WRATH/IRA - Inordinate and uncontrolled feelings of anger and hatred. Possesses the ability to assume a beastly form when enraged.
    PLAYED BY: [ O P E N ]

GREED/AVARITIA - Excessive or rapacious desire and pursuit of material possessions. Possesses the ability to absorb the energy of others .
    PLAYED BY: @MaryGold

SLOTH/ACEDIA- A failure to do things that one should do. Posses the ability to put others to sleep.
    PLAYED BY: @Ghostie

LUST/LUXURIA - Intense and uncontrolled desire. Possesses the ability to secrete enzymes that make others highly suggestible.
    PLAYED BY: @adumham

GLUTTONY/GULA - Overconsumption and overindulgence of anything to the point of waste. Possesses the ability to consume anything, even inedible objects, without damage.
    PLAYED BY: [ @Dusk ]

THE PREY

The children of Adam and Eve. So unaware, and so entertaining.

Human - [ @Jenamos ]

Human - [ @MaryGold ]

Human - [ @BlueVanishingDrive ]

Human - [ @Dusk ]

Human - [ @Jenamos ]

Human - [ @Zarko Straadi ]

Human - [ @o0peachie0o ]

Human - [ @o0peachie0o ]

Human - [ O P E N ]

Human - [ O P E N ]

Human - [ O P E N ]

[Definition Source: Sketchie.Wordpress.]

• "Forgiveness and Deliverance."

Sigma Kappa Alpha, like many other sororities, started with only a few members. All with the same goal in mind: to not only improve themselves, but the environment around them. SKA members are frequent volunteers for community work, are known for being frequent donators to various charities, and Helena, the current leader, is known for her part in the animal foster system. Together, the house holds a strong and unbreakable faith. In Sigma Kappa Alpha, you become the best version of yourself you can be, all with the encouragement and aid of your fellow brothers and sisters.

While being continuously fixed by its residents from its fixer-upper state, SKA is still one of the largest and nicest sororities on campus. It consists of fifteen bedrooms, a large meeting room, a dining room, a commercial kitchen, and a study area. It has one of the largest, most well-tended yards, housing many gardens and even beehives from which the residents gather their own food from. Given SKA's role in the animal fostering system, the house is often laden with pets.

VIRTUES

The little angels that watch over and guide you.

HUMILITY/HUMIATAS - Having a clear perspective and one's place in context. The root of all virtue, and the leader of the group. Possesses the power of force fields.
    PLAYED BY: @MaryGold

KINDNESS/BENEVOLENTIA- Being considerate, humane, sympathetic, and warmhearted. Possesses the ability to heal physical injuries.
    PLAYED BY: @adumham

PATIENCE/PATIENTIA- State of endurance under difficult circumstances. Possesses the ability go forward and backward in time by a few minutes.
    PLAYED BY: [ @Dusk ]

CHARITY/CARITAS- An attitude of kindness and understanding toward others. Possesses the ability to enhance their powers or strengths of others.
    PLAYED BY: @Ghostie

DILIGENCE/INDUSTRIA - Consciousness, determination, and perseverance. Possesses enhanced condition.
    PLAYED BY: @BlueVanishingDrive

CHASITY/CASTITAS - One's behavior, desires, and emotions in control. Possesses the ability of purification.
    PLAYED BY: [ @o0peachie0o ]

TEMPERANCE/TEMPURENTIA - Moderation and voluntary self-restraint. Possesses a reduced need for bodily necessities such as food, drink, and sleep.
    PLAYED BY: @Jenamos

THE LOST

The beloved children of Adam and Eve. Messy and troubling, but never beyond saving.

Human - [ @BlueVanishingDrive ]

Human - [ @Jenamos ]

Human - [ @MaryGold ]

Human - [ @Jenamos ]

Human - [ @MaryGold ]

Human - [ @Dusk ]

Human - [ @Zarko Straadi ]

Human - [ @o0peachie0o ]

Human - [ O P E N ]

Human - [ O P E N ]

Human - [ O P E N ]

Human - [ O P E N ]

Human - [ O P E N ]

[Definition Source: Sketchie.Wordpress.]

Last edited:
Gluttony and Patience + one human in each house.

• Wicked
Reactions: wren. and MaryGold
I'm glad to see this one return. :D I'd be interested in joining with Kimiko and KaliX. I could try to spin my mental gears to come up with a character for Chastity if no one else takes that spot.

I'm glad to see this one return. :D I'd be interested in joining with Kimiko and KaliX. I could try to spin my mental gears to come up with a character for Chastity if no one else takes that spot.
Of course, welcome back on board!