Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon RP [Sign-Ups]

Who should be in command?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you don't like how the RP is being run, then I'm sorry to say that this RP may not be for you. I've discussed the issue with you and I seem to have gotten my point across, as other people agree with my verdict on having a mascot-like Pokemon. I don't want this to become an argument, and you seem to persist on getting the mascot. It's extremely easy to just make another type of Pokemon that's not a mascot.

After all in a 'Dark style rp affection is a weakness. -
It is. Have you read a Game of Thrones? Or watched the series? There is affection in it. Affection can take place anywhere in the world, no matter how dark and grim the setting is.

It makes it sound like your looking for a character cast that have no personality other than a cold cruel one to inflict fear and terror in the realm.
... I'm starting to believe that you didn't read the plot. The character cast isn't going to inflict fear and terror... they're volunteering to help the region.

If you don't like how the RP is being run, then I'm sorry to say that this RP may not be for you. I've discussed the issue with you and I seem to have gotten my point across, as other people agree with my verdict on having a mascot-like Pokemon. I don't want this to become an argument, and you seem to persist on getting the mascot. It's extremely easy to just make another type of Pokemon that's not a mascot.

It is. Have you read a Game of Thrones? Or watched the series? There is affection in it. Affection can take place anywhere in the world, no matter how dark and grim the setting is.

... I'm starting to believe that you didn't read the plot. The character cast isn't going to inflict fear and terror... they're volunteering to help the region.

-> Volunteers to help the region.

This right here is what makes it so confusing.

We don't exactly help people by simply massacre our foes... Somewhere along the line we need to win the hearts of those we try to help.

Besides like I said... It would serve the same value as a banner/Standard.

Something a group can take pride in and in some cases die defending as its part of their honor.

It could be for that purpose a carving of stone or the like.

---

You can bring a standard into battle which most armies do, they usually have standard bearers. And even if you brutally kill under the standard it will somewhat still leave a mark.

It dosen't have to entertain someone and obviously you can't be liked by everyone. It won't be there for the main purpose of comic relief which is probably your point.

But its okay.

I'll just make it different.

I'm glad you see my point, now.

Yes, it just took a while getting through to what you actually meant.

How would you feel about a Bard?. Someone who Through music and song can Inspire allies, but also cause fear into the enemy.

Someone who can handle a bow on the side and shoot arrows in the hearts of those that refuse to listen?...

Or is that too much?.

The aim is still not for entertainment or Comic relief.

So a bard that uses a bow? Seems fair enough.

Somewhere along the line we need to win the hearts of those we try to help.
Keep in mind the nations don't exactly like each other. If anything, they would try and kill that person/Pokemon.

Username:
Minami

Name:
Minami Nyx

Country of Origin:
Aurios

Weapons:
Katana #1; Nitōryū

Minami's primary weapon of choice, strapped onto her lower back where she can access it with her right hand easily. This particular weapon is a double edged katana, who's design Minami came up with herself.
It has a loop at the end of the blade, which allows her to handle it much like a kunai.
She has a sheath that makes it look like an ordinary katana to give her the element of surprise when needed.

machete__2_thrower.jpg
Katana #2; Hyaku mairu

Minami's second weapon of choice, this katana has the same kind of loop as her Nitōryū, but is used like an ordinary blade. The only thing special about it is it's length, which is about a quarter longer than usual katana. It is also strapped on her lower back, crossing sheaths with her other blade.

K1020-43-1.jpg
Double sickle kusarigama; Karitoriki/Shinigami

Her final weapon, preferred weapon against long ranged opponents. Karitoriki is a difficult weapon to wield and Minami has to admit she has not mastered it completely. She prefers not to use the weapon in combat yet due to it's unpredictable nature.
The weapon has two sickles, instead of the usual weight at one end, allowing Minami to wield both sickles at the same time, switching between close combat and medium ranged attacks when needed.

assassin.jpg

Pokemon:
Mikadzuki (Mika/Tsuki)

Name: Mikadzuki
Species: Ninetales
Personality: Mika has a somewhat intimidating aura around her, but is quite friendly when she likes you. She has a very jealous side towards everybody trying to get close to Minami and will play mischievous tricks on them in attempts to ruin the mood. She has been known to toss items at people using her psychic powers or pull their chair out from under them, all kinds of things. When Minami scolds her she will walk away in her most regal posture before sulking in a corner until she is called. Despite her jealous side, Mika wishes for her master to be happy with lots of friends and sees her teasing more of a test of worth.
Minami holds her very dear and is never angry for very long, but being scolded is the worst thing in the world for the fox.
Special traits: Mika's fur is very light, to the point of being as white as snow. She is not shiny, just peculiarly light in coloring. People in Minami's village proclaimed that the ninetales was blessed by Suicune with her white pelt.
Other than that Mika's tails and mane are slightly longer than ordinary ninetales'.

Kisuke

Name: Kisuke
Species: Noivern
Personality: Despite his fearsome and frightening appearance, Kisuke is a lovable and mischievous pokemon that loves spending time with his master. He eats mostly bug pokemon and fruits, though Minami has seen him sneak off with some meat from time to time.
Kisuke is always playful and enjoys nudging Minami or the rest of the team until they go along with him on flights or adventure. If anybody dares to threaten his master, Kisuke's fun-loving personality vanishes like snow in the harsh sun. There have been times where Minami had to forcibly restrain him to keep him from killing her attacker.
Special traits: Kisuke's tail is longer than usual and his wings are abnormally big as well. His coloring seems to be a hue darker than ordinary noivern, but other than that he is an ordinary noivern.

Noivern-Pokemon-Redesign-Art-by_shadeofshinon.jpg
Kinzoku

Name: Kinzoku
Species: Metagross
Personality: This metal monster is by far the most intimidating line of defense in Minami's team. Kinzoku is the one pokemon Minami hasn't bonded fully with yet. Being the newest edition in her team, he is a bit anti-social, often standing on the sidelines when the others have fun or go out on adventures. Minami doesn't push the large beast much, figuring that he'll come around eventually.
Special traits: Kinzoku has no special traits besides his exceptional speed.

metagross.png

Personality: Minami is somewhat silent and distant, anti-social if you will. She has been alone for many years now and though she encounters travelers at times, her meetings are brief and uneventful. The only one she really opens up to are her pokemon.

It is not that Minami can't be friendly towards people, she just finds there to be no need for it. As such she may come over as cold or indifferent, while not meaning to be like that. Despite this fact, Minami would see no harm come to a comrade and will fight to protect them if needed.

Short Biography:
Minami was raised in a small village in Aurios, in the heart of snow and ice. In her particular village children set out when they came of age to either travel or find some other place for themselves, accompanied by the pokemon chosen to be their partner by birth date.

On her fifth birthday Minami was introduced to the pokemon that shared her date of birth, a little vulpix it's tails only split into three. Minami was overjoyed by the little thing and immediately treated the fox as her own. The two slept, ate and bathed together, day in and out, growing closer with each day. When Minami reached the age of 10 she was allowed to go out of the village by herself. Her village relied mostly on the hunt and mining, so Minami was instructed in hunting from a young age and was going out on her own for the first time.
She had a good hunt with her companion, returning home with a bundle of buneary's and some spearow for dinner. When she got back home though, she realized she had a stowaway in her bag; a tiny noibat that had hid away from the cold. It seemed it had lost its way from home and hid in her bag when confronted with the icy cold winds. Feeling sorry for the creature, Minami attempted to bring him to what she believed to be his home, only to see the little bat being chased out by zubat and noibat alike as she was attempting to walk back home. She took him back home and attempted to set him free a few times, but the bat refused to leave her side and eventually she just let him.

Four years later, Minami was allowed to venture out and travel the world on her own, accompanied by her pokemon. She left after her uncle forged her two swords she had thought up and set out into the world. She ventured long and trained with her pokemon, both evolving in the process. Just a couple of years ago she encountered a lone metang that decided to follow her after a heated match and quickly evolved into a metagross.

After so long, Minami felt traveling held no real purpose for her anymore and found new purpose when she heard of the campaign of the emperor, traveling down to the Capital.

Other: Themesong: The Devil in I - Slipknot
Finished ^^

I need to get to my phone for her appearance, I forgot to mention ^^"
And "Nyx" is her second name, not her surname

Alright I'll just go ahead and put her in the list.

OH! I just realized something. Aurios is a western-based country so they don't have japanese styled weapons. Sorry. :c

So @Luminous Did you see ep 6 of season five of GOT, that ending was out of control. I have never gotten that mad before at Roose Bolton like that, just wow.

I quit reading GoT in season 3. I got bored of it. :c I don't mind spoilers though.

xD. Oh you don't watch the show anymore.

I never watched the show, I just read the books. XD

I never watched the show, I just read the books. XD
Wow, lol opposite for me. I never read the books I only watch the show lol.

Alright I'll just go ahead and put her in the list.

OH! I just realized something. Aurios is a western-based country so they don't have japanese styled weapons. Sorry. :c
Or Chinese, for that matter.
Shui, because China is cool, too! xP

Oriental. :D

@Luminous

Tachibana's all good. Just need to decorate the app and we're OK.

Hooray, first guy here with no Pokemon.

Subamegaeshi
Do you mean tsubamegeshi? I think that's what it is. The 'T' is silent. He looks a bit young to be 34, maybe 24 but not a decade older. And of course you need the video or quote. ^^