Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon RP [Sign-Ups]

Who should be in command?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well a Mascot is a very realistic thing.

If I make a Heavy Knight from the lightning kingdom riding on a Barded Rapidash.

And would happen to be the care of the Mascot of the Entire unit which is a Pichu. And because its a pet/Mascot for a heavy knight order/squad. It looked just appropriate that the Pichu itself would be clad in armor for that extra mascot effect.

It would regularly only serve per purposes and not participate in battle. It would just be there to inspire and amuse the people of the Lightning kingdom.

It would be something children could look up to and say, look at that cute pichu. I want to be a knight when I get old enough.

And in times of war and violence its those small things that keep people happy and going.

I'm still not very fond of having a Pichu mascot. :/ Sorry.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I actually don't want any "mascots" of the sort here. It's not going to fit very well into the RP.

Omg tell me there is space for more people !
There is enough space. At least... for one or two more people, I think. Then I'm going to close it.

Okay...

So what would you want a Knight to have as a partner?
The Rapidash and bird messenger are fine. Just look at everyone else's partner-- you can pick any Pokemon you'd like except for legends, of course. I just don't want the type of mascot that you see in anime and all the like.

Reactions: Mu
I see, well I'm not sure what you mean exactly. But i guess i refrain from having any other pokémon as pets and such.

I make a char later.

I see, well I'm not sure what you mean exactly. But i guess i refrain from having any other pokémon as pets and such.

I make a char later.
Just create a normal Pokemon team. No mascots and sidekick-esque partners like... Happy from Fairy Tail. c:

Reactions: Marlowe
Kiyoshi
|The Graceful One|

8i4w2VWl.jpg

"There Is Grace In Everything You Do, Even In Battle."

Username:
Shattered♦Secrets™

Name:
Kiyoshi

Country of Origin:
Phoenicis

Weapon:
His Phoenix Talons(He loves to move around in battle, and the claws bring flash and beauty to any bloody battle).

Pokemon:
togekiss.gif

|Togekiss|Toshi|Male|

1. Aura Sphere 2. Shock Wave 3. Double-Edge 4. Aerial Ace

-Kiyoshi met Toshi, when he was a little boy and Toshi was a Togepi. Kiyoshi thought it was just some colorful egg or what not, but when he went to touch it, Toshi popped up. From that day on Kiyoshi and Toshi were and still are inseparable. Toshi shares Kiyoshi's bright and positive attitude about everything. Toshi doesn't like to fight, but if anyone harms Kiyoshi, you better watch out. If they're not fighting or relaxing, Kiyoshi is usually flying around on Toshi, his main source of transportation. (Unlike most Togekiss, Toshi's triangles are green and pink, instead of red and blue).

gallade.gif

|Gallade|Ying|Male|

1. Close Combat 2. Psycho Cut 3. Confusion 4. Psyshock

-Ying has the fighter spirit of Kiyoshi, while Toshi is the fun and loving pokemon of the group, Ying is the protector and guard of the group. He's second in command after Toshi in the group of Pokemon. He has the grace and precision of a true fighter, which is why Kiyoshi was glad he found him as a Ralts. Ying grew to trust Kiyoshi and they bonded over practicing fighting moves while traveling. They are sparring buddies. (Ying's Horn isn't red, like most Gallade, his horn is bright orange).

meowstic.gif

|Meowstic|Neno|Male|

1. Sucker Punch 2. Psybeam 3. Disarming Voice 4. Psychic

-Neno is a very unique character, he is very quiet and to himself. Neno is the total opposite of Kiyoshi's other Pokemon, he's the book smart one of the group. As long as you don't bother him when he's busy creating things or finding things, you don't have to worry about him. If you get in his way, he'll probably blast you with his psychic attacks. Neno and Kiyoshi have a love and hate relationship, since Neno rarely follows what Kiyoshi says and Kiyoshi rarely let's Neno do his own thing. (Neno's fur, instead of being blue and white, it's gold and silver).

Appearance:
Kiyoshi is usually mistaken as a woman at first, but then you realized he's a man. Kiyoshi just loves to take care of his image, he has long hair that goes down to his feet. He wears his hair in a ponytail, if he ever was to wear it freely it would be a train behind him. Just like his country, Kiyoshi is usually wearing bright colors and flashy style. He loves color and can't bear wearing something dark and bland. He has a feminine build but with strong and masculine features, when you look up close. All and all, Kiyoshi is just a beautiful man.

Personality:
Kiyoshi is a bright and positive person, he likes to keep things fun and light. Kiyoshi hates drama, unless on the battlefield. He makes a great ally, because when he's in battle that's all that matters but he doesn't take the battle out in the regular world. Kiyoshi also makes a great friend, he knows how to cheer people up and keep them happy. He doesn't keep grudges, but he also keeps his distance from strangers, until he gets to know them. Kiyoshi does have a mean streak, if you test him with his patience, he'll cut you down. Graceful yet Deadly.

Short Biography:
Kiyoshi grew up in Phoenicis a happy little boy. He never wanted or begged for anything. His parents weren't rich by far, but they were well off. They weren't Royals, but more like Nobles in Phoenicis. Kiyoshi grew up around class and grace, which rubbed off on the creative and adventurous boy. At the same time Kiyoshi was growing into his own person was when he met Toshi and they became instant pals. Wherever Kiyoshi went Toshi would be right behind him. Kiyoshi studied the art of Graceful Fighting and became a phenomenal fighter.

Hearing that the Emperor was looking for volunteers to find out this new threat, Kiyoshi didn't hesitate to join the cause. Kiyoshi has been fighting and conditioning his body for years, he is the perfect person for this job. With his Pokemon, he will be able to defeat anything that comes his way.

Other:
Theme Song

• Love
Reactions: Mu
I finally finished my char...hope you like it and can't wait to start.

Well realistically theres no point to have more than two if the third probably only be in the way and not serve its own purpose.

And when I think of a mascot in a medieval setting I see a symbol of an army or order. Kinda like having an alive Banner, something people can relate to when they see them passing by as they parade through the city.

Something that draw the eyes of the crowd away from the actual horror of the day.

Im actually fully ready to make a Jester, only for the single purpose of having pokemon perform for the amusement of the crowd.

--

And its quite impossible to create a Pokémon at all that have any personality that do not fit into the 'Happy style side-kick role you seem to not want'

It just seems like if you do something alongside a Pokémon it automatically becomes a side kick.

Its confusing.

Kiyoshi
|The Graceful One|

8i4w2VWl.jpg

"There Is Grace In Everything You Do, Even In Battle."

Username:
Shattered♦Secrets™

Name:
Kiyoshi

Country of Origin:
Phoenicis

Weapon:
His Phoenix Talons(He loves to move around in battle, and the claws bring flash and beauty to any bloody battle).

Pokemon:
togekiss.gif

|Togekiss|Toshi|Male|

1. Aura Sphere 2. Shock Wave 3. Double-Edge 4. Aerial Ace

-Kiyoshi met Toshi, when he was a little boy and Toshi was a Togepi. Kiyoshi thought it was just some colorful egg or what not, but when he went to touch it, Toshi popped up. From that day on Kiyoshi and Toshi were and still are inseparable. Toshi shares Kiyoshi's bright and positive attitude about everything. Toshi doesn't like to fight, but if anyone harms Kiyoshi, you better watch out. If they're not fighting or relaxing, Kiyoshi is usually flying around on Toshi, his main source of transportation. (Unlike most Togekiss, Toshi's triangles are green and pink, instead of red and blue).

gallade.gif

|Gallade|Ying|Male|

1. Close Combat 2. Psycho Cut 3. Confusion 4. Psyshock

-Ying has the fighter spirit of Kiyoshi, while Toshi is the fun and loving pokemon of the group, Ying is the protector and guard of the group. He's second in command after Toshi in the group of Pokemon. He has the grace and precision of a true fighter, which is why Kiyoshi was glad he found him as a Ralts. Ying grew to trust Kiyoshi and they bonded over practicing fighting moves while traveling. They are sparring buddies. (Ying's Horn isn't red, like most Gallade, his horn is bright orange).

meowstic.gif

|Meowstic|Neno|Male|

1. Sucker Punch 2. Psybeam 3. Disarming Voice 4. Psychic

-Neno is a very unique character, he is very quiet and to himself. Neno is the total opposite of Kiyoshi's other Pokemon, he's the book smart one of the group. As long as you don't bother him when he's busy creating things or finding things, you don't have to worry about him. If you get in his way, he'll probably blast you with his psychic attacks. Neno and Kiyoshi have a love and hate relationship, since Neno rarely follows what Kiyoshi says and Kiyoshi rarely let's Neno do his own thing. (Neno's fur, instead of being blue and white, it's gold and silver).

Appearance:
Kiyoshi is usually mistaken as a woman at first, but then you realized he's a man. Kiyoshi just loves to take care of his image, he has long hair that goes down to his feet. He wears his hair in a ponytail, if he ever was to wear it freely it would be a train behind him. Just like his country, Kiyoshi is usually wearing bright colors and flashy style. He loves color and can't bear wearing something dark and bland. He has a feminine build but with strong and masculine features, when you look up close. All and all, Kiyoshi is just a beautiful man.

Personality:
Kiyoshi is a bright and positive person, he likes to keep things fun and light. Kiyoshi hates drama, unless on the battlefield. He makes a great ally, because when he's in battle that's all that matters but he doesn't take the battle out in the regular world. Kiyoshi also makes a great friend, he knows how to cheer people up and keep them happy. He doesn't keep grudges, but he also keeps his distance from strangers, until he gets to know them. Kiyoshi does have a mean streak, if you test him with his patience, he'll cut you down. Graceful yet Deadly.

Short Biography:
Kiyoshi grew up in Phoenicis a happy little boy. He never wanted or begged for anything. His parents weren't rich by far, but they were well off. They weren't Royals, but more like Nobles in Phoenicis. Kiyoshi grew up around class and grace, which rubbed off on the creative and adventurous boy. At the same time Kiyoshi was growing into his own person was when he met Toshi and they became instant pals. Wherever Kiyoshi went Toshi would be right behind him. Kiyoshi studied the art of Graceful Fighting and became a phenomenal fighter.

Hearing that the Emperor was looking for volunteers to find out this new threat, Kiyoshi didn't hesitate to join the cause. Kiyoshi has been fighting and conditioning his body for years, he is the perfect person for this job. With his Pokemon, he will be able to defeat anything that comes his way.

Other:
Theme Song
Accepted.

Well realistically theres no point to have more than two if the third probably only be in the way and not serve its own purpose.

And when I think of a mascot in a medieval setting I see a symbol of an army or order. Kinda like having an alive Banner, something people can relate to when they see them passing by as they parade through the city.

Something that draw the eyes of the crowd away from the actual horror of the day.

Im actually fully ready to make a Jester, only for the single purpose of having pokemon perform for the amusement of the crowd.

--

And its quite impossible to create a Pokémon at all that have any personality that do not fit into the 'Happy style side-kick role you seem to not want'

It just seems like if you do something alongside a Pokémon it automatically becomes a side kick.

Its confusing.
Okay, here's the thing. It's a dark Pokemon RP. Not one to have mascots that entertain the crowd. Not sure if you read the entirety of the plot, but when enemy groups of people band together because they're forced to work together, well... having a mascot to pump things up isn't going to work. Not to mention we'll be headed into enemy territory, so it's not going to work either. People will most likely hate or find that Pokemon annoying. It doesn't make sense.

Also, it is not impossible to create a non "Happy style side-kick role". It is actually very possible. Just take a look at the Pokemon. There are some that are friendly and cheery while there are others that are just plain grouchy and rude. They can have personalities that vary from that, you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted.

Okay, here's the thing. It's a dark Pokemon RP. Not one to have mascots that entertain the crowd. Not sure if you read the entirety of the plot, but when enemy groups of people band together because they're forced to work together, well... having a mascot to pump things up isn't going to work. Not to mention we'll be headed into enemy territory, so it's not going to work either. People will most likely hate or find that Pokemon annoying. It doesn't make sense.

Also, it is not impossible to create a non "Happy style side-kick role". It is actually very possible. Just take a look at the Pokemon. There are some that are friendly and cheery while there are others that are just plain grouchy and rude. They can have personalities that vary from that, you know.
Yeah like my Meowstic is a rude asshole xD. I have a sweet one, a fierce one and a jerky one. All different personalities. So Lumi (if I can call you that xD) do you know when where going to start or still doing things?

So Lumi (if I can call you that xD) do you know when where going to start or still doing things?
I'm waiting for people who have announced their interest in the RP to make/finish their forms. :)

Okay^^, well just tag me whenever you do. Gotta go start on another cs for this other rp Lol.

Alright. Just saying that if people take long I'm gonna start it. I'll definitely start it by Thursday.

Oh, and I forgot to say. We'll be posting in cycles so people won't be left behind. :)

Yeah that's good. Sometimes people drop when they see a lot of posts up.

I also see those changing gifs. Your on the changing gif committee xD.

It would also not make much sense to have pokémon who are not purely breed for battle with only one desire which is to follow orders.

Because any hesitation from a Pokémon in battle would be very problematic.

Meaning it would be pointless to have any other people in the rp than those to follow their duty and not ask questions.

After all in a 'Dark style rp affection is a weakness. -

It makes it sound like your looking for a character cast that have no personality other than a cold cruel one to inflict fear and terror in the realm.

It would also not make much sense to have pokémon who are not purely breed for battle with only one desire which is to follow orders.

Because any hesitation from a Pokémon in battle would be very problematic.

Meaning it would be pointless to have any other people in the rp than those to follow their duty and not ask questions.

After all in a 'Dark style rp affection is a weakness. -

It makes it sound like your looking for a character cast that have no personality other than a cold cruel one to inflict fear and terror in the realm.
He wouldn't have accepeted my character if that was the case. Kiyoshi is more happy and elegant, then cruel and evil. He has a different battle style. I think as long as your character is a fighter, the personalty shouldn't matter. Just no mascots, but pokemon that fight or no pokemon. Just putting that out there.