Institute of Gifted

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Then tell me more about you , but later now you need to calm down" Ethan says as he moves forward and looks at her. His eyes turn white and he tries to change her mind into a calm mood.

Sydra backed up, her fists balled. "Whatever you're trying to do to me, stop it."

Man she got a tough noggin but I think I can still get through to her brain."what you don't like it I'm just putting you on cool down."Ethan quipped.Ethan continued looking at her almost looking through her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Suddenly she morphed into full metal automaton mode. Metal was harder to power through. Stepping toward Ethan, she grabbed the collar of his shirt, lifting him into the air. "I said stop it." Her voice sounded robotic and scary now that she had morphed. And the fact that she had pissed her off worse. Something about this boy just really made he angry. And she hated that. But now her pride was too on the line to back down

Tears slipped down Lyric's cheeks as she watched what was happening. She feared Sydra would kill the boy, and her voice scared her too. She didn't realize the tears were falling, and just stared with wide eyes.

Virgil turned to Corrie at this time. "Hey, can I have a snow ball?"

Corrie raised an eyebrow, but shrugged and formed a snowball none the less. She held in in one slender fingered hand towards Virgil, her eyes clearly warning him to be careful.

Virgil took the snowball and proceeded to throw it at Sydra. "Put the boy down." He said with a harsh tone.

Lyric flinched when it hit Sydra, and winced at Virgil's harsh tone. She was used to his tone being so concerned and sweet and nice.

Sydra rolled her eyes, both at Ethan's words and Virgil's lame attempt to distract her. "And if I don't?" Her words were directed at Virgil, yet she kept her eyes on Ethan, almost daring him to do something else annoying. One corner of her mouth quirked up. She was getting a bit of sadistic pleasure from this whole exchange.

Virgil stared her down. "Or, we get into a fight." Virgil said, still using his harsh tone.

Sydra actually started laughing at that. "I've seen your powers. But guess what? Metal doesn't freeze as easily as skin. Besides..." She flicked her eyes back towards Ethan. "I'm not even hurting him."

"If you were a robot you would be a hot-o-bot *wink*oh wait you are a robot"Ethan joked.

Sydra looked at Ethan with a hint of a smirk. "Stop that. You're freaking me out." Huffing air out of her nose she reverted back to her human form, still keeping a grip on his shirt.

Virgil took a breath then sat back down. "That almost ended up badly."

"This is the first time my pick up line didn't get me slapped"Ethan said smiling.

With a roll of her eyes she let go of his shirt and plopped down on the floor again. Although she would never let them know it, her little outburst had left her extremely drained. Resting her chin on her knees she appraised the room. She really could plausibly break out of this room with a little help. But the rest of the building posed a problem. She sighed.

"Hey syndra does this mean I win by the way I can read your mind" Ethan whispered in her ear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.