• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Psycho

I Am Death
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Varies no exact time to be exact
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
Based off another rpers dead role play

In a world where parents have become to over protective and monitor their teens cloesly. They keep them inside and or basically chained up. A resistance has formed in secret rising up against the society of these oversheltered teens called Instinctive. They are a strange group led by 4 teens, two daughters of the Mayor and two males from the a lower class family. Around the city in the night they escape from their homes and cause mayhem and problems, always blaming their actions on their horrible home lives and childhoods although they are all becoming just as bad as their parents. Love triangles and drugs are passed daily and no one bats an eye... it's a tough world for these teens in the city of London.

Having to act as normal as teens during the day and rebels at night. The pressure can sometimes overcome members and cause them to lose their minds completely, however most remain intact and keep the secret well. This is the story of their antics underground and their dangerous lifestyle. Be prepared to commit crime, do the unthinkable, and basically just not give a fuck. Don't overstep your boundaries though, Jade Hess is the "Queen" of Instinctive and she will do whatever to keep her throne.

Jade is taken
and so is one of the head males by my co gm @AsItIspunkrock

always looking for this week really loved it we want you to join.

I'd be interested in playing the second male, if you don't mind having me.

I'd be interested in playing the second male, if you don't mind having me.

Same as above. I don't mind as long as Dark Disney doesn't.

that works tag whom ever you want

still looking

still looking for this

Status
Not open for further replies.