Insanity is a Lifestyle, and I'm Living it {Open for Applicants! Asylum Roleplay}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by PavellumPendulum to join our community. Please click here to register.
Can you share? *puppy eyes*

..... Fiiiiine.. -the Dylan side of me can't withstand the power of puppy eyes-

Yay!! Thank you! *hugs Sound* (the Jade part of me is really hyper at the moment and she loves hugs)

(I thought Crona was a boy, though..? O.o)

Oops~ Sorry, but you're gonna have to start enjoying them..~ Because I can't help but hug such an adorable little thing like you!!~ -hugs him/her more tightly-

The creator of Chrona has never said what gender he/she is. He left it up to the fans to decide what they want.

And...I guess I could get used to hugs...*Glances around with a light blush*

(Welp, I don't mind..~)
Ah. O.o Well, in the anime, Crona's a guy so that's what I'm going buy.

Yay!~ -nuzzles his shoulder- Just don't stab people when they hug you..~

(Chrona is a girl in the manga, neutral in the Japanese version of the anime, and a boy in the English version ^^)

I'm not to stab someone if they hug me? Then what should I do?

Hug them back?

I should stop to sleep, I always miss all the fun.
DAMN YOU TIMEZON

I agree, hug them back Crona..~ -smiles reassuringly- We don't bite..~ Well, unless I'm Luke, I don't bite..~ ^^;

(Well, fine then, Mr. Expert. xD)

You maybe don't bite but I do :9 don't worry, I just bite people I like ^^
*bites chrona*

Kitsumi hasn't been in on iwaku for 5 days o.O
wonder if she have forgotten about us T-T

Maybe we can start the roleplay if she doesn't get on in some weeks :o
And then if she gets back after that she can take it over..
hmm.. :/
But that feels a bit mean -_-'
I DON'T KNOOOW T-T
Wan't to roleplay my character :''(
Someone wanna do a One x one with me with our characters from this roleplay meeting eachother in the hospital ? (desperate)xD

Btw Chrona
Your avatar just gave me a giant nose bleed o.O

I will rape you if you keep being that cute
On the other hand, I will probably rape you anyways xD

Oh? I thought it was "surprise sex". :P

That reminds me of something that happened at school. A boy came up behind me and yelled "SURPRISE BUTT SEX!!" and I flipped out, lol.

yeah thats what I said, surprise sex \(^^)/

Hey that's my jobb :o just because I don't go to your school doesn't mean others can steal sex toy o.O