Injuries [Villainous_Chocolate and BloodMoon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frost woke with a start, he'd fallen asleep and it was nearly time to meet Akarui. Getting up he quickly changed, left a note for his brother, and slipped out. Through portal Frost waited as close as he dared to the village and waited for Akarui.

Akarui woke up early the next morning, to the sounds of Shiro shreaking. She opened her eyes, about to yell at him, but stopped. The beam that was sticking through the wall was wobbling. 'If I let this man die, I'll be in so much trouble...' She thought. She hurried to the room that the guy was in, and whispered in his ear. "Get up. The house is crumbling..." She said. He just snored. "Get up..."

Nothing.

"Get up! ..."

Still nothing.

She grumbled, and grabbed the dude by the arm, making herself visable in the prosess. She stopped to hide her wings though, before continuing. She dragged the man, and he hit the floor with a thud, waking up.

Frost sat on a rock watching a group of kids running around kicking a ball. He didn't much get the point of many of the things humans did, but they looked happy so it must have something to it. He shrugged and heard footsteps. Had Akarui come already it was still early? But standing and turning it certainly wasn't Akarui. It was a stall angel with a displeased look on her face.

Akarui pulled the guy out side, and away from the house, as it began to crumble. She wiped some sweat from her brow, and then noticed everyone staring. Had she forgotten to hide her wings? No, her wings were invisable. Could they still tell she was an angel? No, humans didn't have aura reading abillaties. Was the man dead? No, he was still snoring.

Then, Akarui relized the obvious, the people were staring because the house was falling apart, and there was a girl with white hair, dtagging a man by his arm away from it. Not to mention the white dove flying around, screaching franticly.

Just before the angel said anything a building began to crumble. Glancing back at Frost before deciding he could wait. Walking invisably over to, Akarui the older angel shook there head and said something. Frost hide in a tree where he could still what was going on.

((What did she say?))

Akarui looked up at her supirior, and smiled inasently. She dropped the man, and he fell over. "Ow!" He screamed, as he hit the ground.

Akarui walked towards the other angel, who would probably need to talk to her somewhere else.

((Something to the extent of what happened this time?))

Frost watched as the angels walked into the forest and talked.

Akarui followed the angel, "It was Shiro's fault!" She shouted. The bird chirped in protest, and flew around the two. "He perched on a loose beam in the house, and made it crumble! All I did was save the human's life!" She was invisable to humans again, and was glad to be too. She hated being stared at oddly.

The angel sighed and told Akarui that she would take care of the house but Akarui still had to deal with the man. With a small pat on the shoulder the angel was off.

"Hey." Frost called quietly to Akarui.

Akarui looked over at Frost, but her mood was now terrible. "Hi." She sighed. "It' nice to see you." She hugged him, and then blushed a bit, as she let go.

As Frost jumped out of the tree he was hugged by Akarui. "Not so close to the village. Can we go now, to the waterfall?" He asked grabbing her hand. His thin tail swaying back and forth behind him as he waited for her to answer. They could talk more freely once they got there.

Akarui nodded, "Yes, let's go." She said. It would be more private there after all. No humans, the angels didn't really check up on that place to much, and Frost was the only demon she'd ever seen there. Well, only demon she'd ever seen at all, but her point still remained.

Frost lead the way, though certainly more gently then when he'd lead her around by the hand the previous day. Reaching the secluded little waterfall he sat down brushing the grass beside him, inviting her to sit.

Akarui sat next to Frost in the soft grass. It felt goodsitting in the cave, with the water rushing near her. "So, w-what now?" She asked.

Frost reached his rough hand across resting it on top of Akarui's. "Now we can do whatever. Why don't you tell me about where you come from?" He asked his pale eyes set intently on her face.

Akarui gasped a bit, and then shook her head. "Uh, n-no." She said. "I don't think you'd be interested in that." She looked at the ground, trying to come up with a different subject. "How about, pandas? Pandas are cute!"

She quietly cursed herself for not being able to think of something besides the animals that live in the human world. But, it was to late to take it back and say something else now. So, she sighed.

Frost was a little disappointed that Akarui had refused to tell him about the angel's home land but didn't press it. "I have never seen a panda. In fact I have seen little of the humans and their realm beyond this village." He confessed, though he wasn't sure why. Then he came to the conclusion that it was simply Akarui's angelic aura. It made him wonder though if that meant she could be influenced by his demonic one.

Moving closer he took her head gently in his clawed hands turning it so that he could kiss her. His nose filled with her clean pleasant smell, and his thin tail lashing behind him in pleasure.

Akarui blushed, in surprise and embarrassment. She didn't know how to react, except just sit there and blush. This was her second time being kissed by Frost, but that didn't make it any less startling.

She knew she had to show him a panda one day. Just so that he could see one. So, she planned a trip to China, while her body could do nearly nothing.

Frost pulled out of the kiss but not away as he smiled. Her smell was intoxicating, he wondered if she even knew how temping she was. "Akarui." He whispered. "I've never felt . . .like this it's because of you, you know." He bent in nuzzling into her neck where he clean sent was strongest. "My sweet temptress." He breathed against her skin.

Frost wondered what she was thinking. He wondered if she felt this odd feeling to. He wondered so many things about how her angelicly pure mind processed this. The situation, her proximity to him a demon, about everything. He'd tasted of the very tips of her world and he wanted to know more. This forbbiden feeling just exciting him.

Akarui's heart beat faster, and she glanced away. She couldn't say she enjoyed being called a temptress, but she held onto the word sweet.

She did feel something odd, but she didn't know if she should agree with him or not, and that's when the stupid bird chirped.

Looking up, she saw Shiro flying around and making sounds similar to laughing. Right then, she forgot about the odd feelings and what Frost said. She stood up, "Prepare to die, bird!" She shouted.

Those who didn't know she was an angel, would hardly be able to tell, and even those who did know might want to not believe it any more. She didn't act angelic, but she had a pure and innocent aura around her.

Status
Not open for further replies.