Injuries [Villainous_Chocolate and BloodMoon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frost loved the sweet sent of her, but the pain from the corner of his lip brought him back to reality. He pulled back and looked down as the ground. What had he just done? Not only help an angel, but give his first kiss to one too. Slowly he looked up at Akarui wondering what she was thinking. She didn't seem to know a lot, did she know that what they just did was forbidden?

Akarui's face turned a bright pink with blush, as she came back to reality as well. She shook her head, and rubbed the back of her neck. "Heheh, s-s-sorry..." She said, turning away. It was obvious that she didn't know it was forbidden. She looked around, "I wonder if anyone saw..."

"It was my fault, I started it." Frost said but as she wondered in anyone saw his chest felt tighter like it was sufficating him. "I hope not because . . ." Just before he said it he realized if he did it was likely she'd not want to see him again. And he didn't care how forbidden it was he still wanted to see her. " . . .because it would be embarrassing." He substituted hoping it sounded believable.

Akarui nodded, "No offence, but yeah..." She said. She played with a peice of her long, white hair. "So, w-what now?" She asked, nerviously.

Frost wasn't offended at all it was an expected response. Then he said. "We go home and we keep it our little secret. And tomorrow if you'd like I could take you here again. Make sure the place is extra hidden." He tried hoping she'd accept, but before she could answer he rememebered how late it was. Grabbing her hand he ran as fast as he could to get her back to the town.

Akarui was about to accept, when Frost pulled on her arm. "Hey!" She shouted. "Where are we going?" She lost balance, and slipped. "Stop!"

Frost stopped reaching back to ease her fall. "I have to get home, or my brother will . . ." The fear shown in Frost's eyes at the thought of what his brother would do.

Akarui's legs got scrapes and bruises, as Frost dragged her along. Her arm also ached, and she tried to get to her feet. She finally stood up, and ran with him, though she still had trouble keeping up. "What?" She asked. "Your brother will what?" Blood dripped from her cuts, and her legs hurt.

Images flashed through Frost's frightened mind. He'd gone through many things. His brother in a temper had beaten him many times, just earlier having punched him and split his lip. He rememebered the last time he'd been late home. His brother had made him finish his chores silently watching him then ripped one of the small black earrings Frost wore out and threw him cold, hungry, and bleeding in the snow for the night. Who knew what he would do if Frost was late again.

"I don't know." Frost admitted convincing himself the shaking in his voice was from running. "But if I don't show up tomorrow on time wait for me okay?" He asked as he reached the nearest point to the town he dared go. He looked back at Akarui she was now cut and dirty, he felt bad but he would make it up to her tomorrow.

Akarui nodded, and sighed. "O-okay." She said. She looked down at her legs, she was going to have to go back to the angel "base" to get medicine. She would also have to explain where the scrapes came from.

Frost planted a quick peck on her hand as he released it and hurried home.

Diving through the portal he made it home, but was he late? The door flung open revealing his brother. Frost flinched ready to be hit, but nothing touched him looking back up his brother smiled cruelly. "Made it back just in time, dog. A second later and I would have had to severily punish you." Grabbing a handful of Frost's dark hair yanked him inside. "Make dinner."

Sure his brother couldn't see his face as he was shoved into the counter as his hair was released, Frost smiled. And wiping at his eyes quickly got started making food.

Akarui sighed, and opened a portal. She stepped in, and off she went to the angelic world. She snuck over to the speacial herbs for angels, and grabbed some, but when she turned around, one of her superiors was there.

"How'd you get all those scratches?" He asked.

"Uh... I slipped, and rolled down a hill..."

"How many times do we ha-"

"It wasn't just for fun this time!"

Akarui shoved past him, and was still walking, when he called out.

"Zir wants to see you! She said it was important, and about your current asignment!"

She sighed, 'Zir is one of the most bossy, annoying, goody two shoes I've ever met!' She thought. 'She's all do this, do that. Don't do this, don't do that! Don't push, don't ask, just do! It's like I'm her personal slave!'

((Okay this is where you finally get to hear Frost's brother's name.))

"Here you go, Veitem." Frost said bringing the tray with food to his brother who glared at him. "Master Veitem." Frost amended.

Veitem leaned forward as if to slap Frost but stopped instead grabbing him by the shirt and pulling him closer. The food forgotten as is was jostled as Frost hit the corner of the low table. "Where were you?" Veitem growled suspicously.

"The human r-" Frost was cut off as Veitem shook him.

"Where exactly you color blind little worm?" Veitem plucked a piece of grass from Frost's clothes. "Do you know what color this is?" Frost shook his head, he wasn't completely color blind But the few colors he could see were uncommon, or not the true color of the object. "It's a dark blue green which only grows near pools. The only pool near our portal is that one with the waterfall. Which means you when back after I told you not to."

Frost swallowed hard. In his rush he'd forgotten about the grass.

Akarui straitened up, after aplying the herbs, and approached Zir. "You wanted to see me, ma'am?" She asked.

"Yes." Zir responded. "How is your assignment coming along?"

"Um... Pretty good... He paid for the stuff this time..."

Zir sighed, "You've made hardly any advancments in your mission..."

Frost searched for an excuse be couldn't think of anything. Veitem shoved him and he fell backwards landing hard on the floor. Veitem looked at his his head in his hand. "Why do you insist on disobeying me?" He asked. First just backed up to the wall out of Veitem current reach.

Akarui laughed a bit, "Yeah..." She said, looking away.

Zir sighed, and rubbed her forehead. "I think you need help." She said. "I'm sending Shiro with you."

"Wha!? Y-yes ma'am..."

"Dismissed."

Akarui walked out of the large building, and Shiro was standing there. The small white bird looked over at her, and then spread his wings. He flew over to her, and she stroked his soft feathers.

Lunging forward Veitem grabbed Frost's neck in a clawed hand holding tight. Frost struggled to breathe but as if his brush with an angel had given him luck, there was a knock at the door. Growling Veitem yelled for the person to go away, but instead they invited them self in. It was Veitem's girlfriend, Star. Frost was glad to see her he didn't like her but she kept Veitem's attention off him. Releasing his grip Veitem walked over to Star and without so much as a hello to each other they started kissing.

Frost coughed as quietly as he could and crawled away. Open stairs to his room. His throat felt like it had been torn open but when he looked in the mirror it was just bruised. Frost sighed causing him to cough again.

Akarui entered the human realm again, this time with Shiro on her shoulder, "If you so much as say a peep about anything you see, I'll rip your lungs out, and feed them to ... I don't know ... something!" She shouted, sounding very unpure, and unlady-like.

The white bird jumped, and screeched. "I won't say a peep!" He chirped. "My beak is sealed!"

Frost lay down on his bed closing his eyes images of Akarui flashed through his mind. He smiled a bit tempted to laugh.'I got away with it. I just have to be a little more careful about the grass, and I'll be fine. I hope Akarui faired as well.' He thought to himself.

Akarui sighed, "Good." She said. She walked to the house of the man she had to help, and dug underneath the dining room cair. She pulled out a plasic bag, and sighed, burrying it in the trash can. "I'm getting no where." She said. She went to the spare bed room in the house, and laid on the dirty, old, and torn matress laying on the floor. She drifted to sleep, thinking about Frost, and the kiss.

Meanwhile, Shiro flew over to a piece of wood, that was sticking out of the wall, and perched on it. He fell asleep, with screachy snores.

Status
Not open for further replies.