Injuries [Villainous_Chocolate and BloodMoon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What's the matter?" Frost asked moving away as Akarui stood up yelling at a bird. He could likely easily catch it and dispose of it, eating it or something. But did the bird really matter? Was she using this as an excuse to not answer to his words, had they made her feel awkward?

It was hard enough to get close to Akarui normally having this distracting bird was a hassle. Holding back his temper filled desire to growl, kill the bird, and pull Akarui back close to him, he stood. "What can I do to help?" Frost's wings flapped slowly in the air behind him and his tail stood straight. As he resisted the temptation to touch her.

Shiro landed on Akarui's head, as the angel looked over at Frost. "Oh, you don't have to do anything really." She said. Then, she tried to grab the dove, but he flew up before she could touch him.

She crossed her arms across her chest, as the white bird began to chuckle again. "You're a real jerk, and not very helpful."

Then, she began to think about the fact that she knew nothing about Shiro. She didn't know anything about his backround, or what he was really. Because, he definetly was no normal dove.

Frost gave the dove a suspisous look. "Is it okay for it to be here with us and everything?" He asked Akarui. He watched the dove dart around as Akarui insulted it. There was something odd about the dove that he couldn't place. It almost lured him closer, as if it's preseance promised that it would be a good idea to consume it. Whether for the taste of some other un-known reason.

Shiro had as much of a grin as a bird could get on his face. He was clearly enjoying himself, and Akarui clearly wasn't.

"Well, I've had the wonderfull gift of his partnership one time before this, and he was annoying, but didn't get me into trouble." She answered.

"He's very dumb, and not dependable, or enough of a hard worker to be to much of a problem."

Shiro squacked in protest at the words annoying, dumb, not dependable or enough of a ward worker. He landed on Akarui's head, and she sighed, giving up on trying to catch the bird.

"Besides, the first time we traveled together, I tried to lose Shiro, and he found me...quickly. I might just be a really bad hider or something, but it seemed a bit odd at the time at least."

Frost had to forcefully restrain snatching the bird off Akarui's head. Smiling a bit he nodded, his sharp teeth reveiled. "Well, if it's best not to bother with it then that's fine. Greetings to you Shiro." He nodded again this times to the bird. Then sitting down he patted the ground beside himself. "Come sit down again then." It was odd thinking that there was another plainly sentient creature here watching them. Feeling the mood had been spoiled ab it Frost opted to keep a reign on what came out of his mouth., and what he did.

Akarui could feel Shiro flap his wings around in responce to Frost's greeting. The white feathers kind of tickled, but she kept herself from giggling, as she walked over to Frost, and sat down.

"So, now that you know as much about Shiro as I do, I think we should talk about...other things..." She said, not wanting to suggest what she really, really was wondering about.

She wanted to know about demons. She acctually felt bad for not listening to the lesson about them.

It was hard to believe, but she was really, kind of upset. It seemed rude that she ignored a lesson about demons, and was now talking to one.

But, now she felt herself wishing to know more about them. She would have to ask some of her higher ups about it later. Or, work up the courage to ask Frost now.

As if reading her toughts, and dissagreeing with her ideas and curiousness, Shiro seemed to get a bit worried or agitated. It was hard to tell sometimes, since he wouldn't talk much in the human world, some emotions seemed the same often. Annoyed, and angery. Energetic and happy. Hungry and thirsty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frost gave a slightly surprised look but moving closer as a blush began to appear he spoke. "We can talk about anything you want. We can talk without saying anything if you like, Temptress." He moved over her pushing Akarui to the ground on her back kissing her deeply and passonitely. His hand sliding under her and the other on her waist. She really was simply intoxicating to him and it made the rest of the world seem so distant.

Status
Not open for further replies.