Infinite Beginnings Academy (Magical Girl/boy Roleplay)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
(( Curse you email for being off.... ))

Alex stand up as she finished sending Mr. Cornelius to the school.

" I have to agree, I will do my best to gather information on Selt. "

Alex felt a cold swift of air behind her.

" Airi, these are all just clones! "

"Yeah, I think the dark skin kid said that already." The most damage Selt replied. "I think you kids should stay here, The real me is a lot worse."

Alex changes into her normal form out of annoyance.

" You know what! Your starting to get on my nerves! Saying your dangerous ! "

" Or are you just chicken! "

She looks at Selt with a intimidating look.

Airi shook her head at Alex. "These guys are just distractions. Lets go find the real one." With that she took off towards the school.

"Cocky, son-of-a... Guh..." Often Duke's emotions ran when he was stressed. He always disliked that part about himself, and it seemed he needed to work on it more so after his mentor's little speech. "We should warn Natalia and Nicola. Alex, I'm leaving that to you. Me and Airi are going to search near the school. Be sure to tell them we are looking for a guy in his twenties, with black hair, a red hoodie and a gas mask. He can make clones so they need to be careful." With that Duke turned his back and ran back to the school. If he was targeting it in the first place, then he would have used his clones to sneak past. He could feel himself getting anxious.

If he can do that much to a mentor... Then we really need to be vigilant... His emotions were getting in his way of thinking.

(For some reason I didn't get a notification that someone posted on the roleplay for DAYS! I'M SO SORRY!)

Natalia heard shouts and shuffling up ahead. She ran forward and realized she was in the middle of a battle! Her eyes narrowed as she felt the air around her. She could feel tainted coldness that meant that a ghost was once standing on the exact spot that she was right now. The feeling was strong in the air, which meant it was close. She felt the powers that were once Mariana's flow through her veins. She let the feeling of the powers start in her heart, then spread to every inch of her being. She was encased in a ghostly green light and her clothes transformed into the garments of a gypsy. Her clothes were shades of white and off-white.

She closed her eyes tight and she heard a whisper in the air. "Mariana..." it said. "Let these words build in your heart. Claws of the Ethereal. I shall use my powers to help it appear..." Natalia was still for a moment. Then she said said loudly "Claws of the Ethereal, let your power flow!" Ghostly green claws appeared, and they attached themselves to Natalia's hands. Natalia's eyes glowed slightly. "I don't know who you are..." Natalia said. Her voice had two tones, like someone else was speaking the same thing at the same time as Natalia. "But, you shall not mess with us!"

Selt now moving as if he was a snake around the school, He was as silent as possible and only made breaths when he needed to. For the first time since his mission in Poland, He was edgy. His palm were slightly wet. He was injured from his battle with that teacher Mr.Cornelius. The students were just a annoying fly trying to get into his face but he was nervous of entering the lions cage. One high level mage was a trouble, A faculty of them would make any normal person turn tail but he was Selt Koge. He was going to build up his reputation by stealing the information the client wanted from the head Mistress. Selt then slipped into a window, It was someones dorm.

(Some on Guys lets get this thing back up 2 speed!)

Last edited:
The headmistress had a horrible feeling that she was being watched. She hoped the students were doing alright. She wondered if this mission was too much for them. Headmistress Everstein got up from her desk in her large office, and decided to take a walk. The headmistress walked slow, ambling along the many pathways on the campus. She tried to distract herself from the mission, she knew thinking about it would only make her worry. The headmistress had faith in her students, and knew that this mission would force them to utilize their powers and to get the hang of them. Dangerous missions were how she learned to wield her powers, and it was the same with her predecessors. However, she was still very worried.

(That is my last post for tonight. Good night!)

Airi looked around then headed inside the school. She went straight for the head mistresses office. "Head Mistress! We have a situation!"

Duke ran through the campus in search of his enemy. He was getting flustered. No. Calm down. Remember what Eleanor said. Now think... How are you supposed to find him. As things stand, you are making quite a bit of noise... Be quieter. He might not notice you then. Duke looked around. He needed to find someplace dark, and out of the way to continue his search from the shadows. He looked up and noticed that there was a ledge between the ceiling and the wall. He ran outside and found the nearest tree and scaled it. He hurried until he found an open window, then continued down the ledge from before. Perhaps he would find his target.

Nicola followed everyone else in action. They needed to find Selt. He activated his speed and started searching around. He could find a tress of Selt outside. "Hey guys, Do you think he's still out here? I'm not sure if he trying to trick us somehow!" Nicola asked.

Duke shouted out from his window before heading on his way. "You keep looking around Nicola. You're the fastest, so it is our best bet."

Headmistress Everstein looked at Airi. Her expression was one of confusion and worry. "What is it Airi?" She said in a slightly panicked tone of voice.

Natalia stared at the Selt clone as it slowly dissolved into shadow. "What sort of trickery is this!?" She said in her two tone voice. Natalia went deeper into the forest, trying to find the real Selt. "Come out, damn it!" She yelled. "Or are you scared of us!?"

Airi had her hands on her knees, panting. "Clones. Shadows."

The headmistress raised her eyebrows. "What do you mean? Have you seen the assailant? Is Natalia okay? Speak to me, Airi!" Headmistress Everstein was obviously very panicked. She has just realized that Mr. Browning was missing and is getting a tiny bit over protective. She steadied her voice and said "Have you seen Mr. Browning? He....he seems to be missing!"

Airi frowned. She didnt like being yelled at. "I dont know! Ive seen copies of the guy. There was a teacher down but I didnt see who it was. Natalia seemed fine, she had these ghost hand things on her hands."

Headmistress Everstein gave her a curt nod as she mulled over the information. There was a lengthy lull in the conversation as she thought. "What is the teacher's condition? Is the mentor conscious?" She asked. Her voice cracked slightly and she seemed very concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I dont think so. He was lying on the ground face down." Airi looked down.

Status
Not open for further replies.