Infinite Beginnings Academy (Magical Girl/boy Roleplay)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicola speed ahead of them, He saw another figure down when they go closer. He took a close look as was shocked. "Look, It's Mr.Browning, Is he Alright!" He asked Duke.

Headmistress, Mr. Coneliues is in a critical condition, we need nurses sent immediately.

Alex hovers down to the body of Mr. Coneliues.

" I can heal him for the time, but it might take a while. "
" It must of been that intruder Selt... "

Alex then begin to heal the badly wounded Mr. Coneliues.

( CURSE YOU SCHOOl AND HOMEWORK )

( Its also the last post, I have to sleep. FUU )

"They really sent children, I can believe it." A voice said calmly. It was Selt above them standing on a branch. He jumped down and examined the crew. "5, So little girl, Your the only healer?"

Airi took a defensive position. "So youre the intruder! What do you want?"

"Now why would i tell you that, You know when i was a kid i would as my enemy that too. Don't worry, If you grow up you'll see how dumb that was on day." He gave her a look and examine her "Hey, Your a healer too?" He asked getting interested. "Hell me and I'll tell you, That teach banged me up pretty well, Surprise he still alive...For now."

Duke clenched his teeth. "Fine. If you won't answer, then we might as well get straight to the fighting." He took a stance, ready to fight, his hands opened, as to use his powers effectively. "You must feel mighty confident in your abilities to take on five at once."

"Well yeah but..." Selt walked up to duke. "I don't think i can do much." His eyes looked down on Duke.

"Im not a healer. Im a fighter!" Airi drew heart in the air, filling it with light energy. Cfrom me to you, My Sweet Heart!" The pink light energy filled heart flew towards him. If it hit, it would pack quite a punch.

Selt took a look at the attack. "Cute." The attack hit him sending him flying back. When the dust cleared, Selt's body was smoking, His arm was gone along with a piece of his rib was gone also, Only black fog was coming from his wounds.

What?! Something was not right. His body was almost gone! He made no effort to move.. The last thing he said to me was... That's it! "Airi! Look out!"

Airj looked over at Duke, still in slight shock and confused.

A body flew from behind them, Selt was ready to kick Airi in her back. He was trying to break her back.

Airi heard a noise behind her and jumped up in the air, doing a back flip and kicking at the body.

(everybody still not on, O well!)

Selt took the hit and once again to a lesser affect his stomach had a hole in it, The hole didn't protrude through his back. "Well nice moves." He said calmly.

The other selt looked at Duke, "Were so fragile, It kind of sucks." This Selt looked toward the school. Selt waved his hand and two more arrived.

---

"How is this even possible, There couldn't have been 4 intruders! The headmistress would have told use about this." Nicola said shocked. From what he could figure these guy were not human. "Do you guys think these are clones!"

"Poorly made clones but clones nonetheless. We need to find the originals!" Airi said, then attacked again. "My Sweet Heart!"

Status
Not open for further replies.