Indigo [Registration/OOC] [Always Looking for Players]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I want to overwhelm you with it. I shall arrive one day with feathers in my hair, sparkles and glitter, short hair, and a flapper dress. Sometimes there will be poodle skirts and blouses and leather jackets and hairspray. There shall be 1920s and 1950s together and it will be glorious.

I've always liked the word diddly do though. And gee golly makes me sound like a surprised old man. I kinda enjoy it.
Please don't bring back the racism and KKK agenda.

Anyway, I hardly care about the 1920s and the 1950s. I think the culture of those periods was particularly interesting, as far as fashion and music went. But I want to see something new, and the new, currently developing, and distinct modern style is just what I like.

I enjoy the fashion and lingo. That's it to be honest. The culture was more interesting in 1920s considering the whole Prohibition and Women's Rights going on but I'll leave the racism out. Not really into that stuff.

Of course, modern times and the future is something to look forward to. Let's see how far we progress (or not) and it's all so fascinating. Humans are so interesting.

But I don't really want to have a smart conversation this early in the... afternoon. Here's more Homestuck. I love this one. Made me look back in awe.

I win, it's still morning here. :D

Nobody's on so it's time to [BCOLOR=#000000][rainbow]SPAM THE THREAD.[/rainbow][/BCOLOR]

I hope you know it's just going to be constant videos from me over here.

I was not kidding when I said I was going to [rainbow]SPAM THE THREAD[/rainbow].

I will be posting ASAP. Just been busy planning shit for my DnD campaign I'm running tonight.

My character's the most stereotypical gay character and he's neither gay nor metrosexual, yet he's classified as "flamboyant" and "fashionable." I don't know whether I should laugh or cry.

@Cephalo: You should craugh. It's a fun combination.

Also, I am so thankful for being able to watch threads. I never miss out on replies and I don't have to constantly refresh pages like on some forums.

I've done that before. Mostly because I could not even and feels as well as some keyboard smashing. Glorious.

Yesterday I learned what it was like to cry tears of joy.

It's so weird. It's like you're heaving and crying, and you can't control it, but at the same time it feels really good and not as miserable as sad crying.

Sad crying tends to give you something like hangovers from what I'm told. Joyful crying is heaving sobs of happiness and it makes you feel all warm inside. Also, it's not ugly crying which is nice.

Sad crying doesn't give you something like hangovers. Fortunately.

Edit: I was mostly crying because of this video:
It hit me hard, mostly because my mom's an immigrant.

Really? I was once told that crying amounts to drinking in that-it was from a fanfic nvm. But here it is anyway: Both make you numb using some kind of liquid, both have you babbling incoherently, both make you fall asleep, and both make you wake up with a raging headache

EDIT: WHY WOULD YOU MAKE ME WATCH THAT I ALREADY CRY ENOUGH OVER READING ABOUT ACTS OF ENORMOUS KINDNESS I DON'T NEED COCA COLA OWNING THE STOCKS TO MY TEARS

Last edited by a moderator:
So... what happens in the IC now? I mean the Chosen have the Sight now but how are we supposed to react to with this new development Rave? Give me something to work with here.

Easy on me. I'm just lining up things for future plot events and setting up more rules for the world.

I'll be sending you guys inside and going on a time-skip through the day soon, but I'm just waiting on something out of Jacob and then I'll do it. More interesting things will happen afterwards.

Alright, should I spam the forum? Maybe it'll help get rid of my headache if I do.

The line, "Give me something to work with here," makes me think of clihe sleazy directors.

Status
Not open for further replies.