Indigo [Registration/OOC] [Always Looking for Players]

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I just love how stereotypically meticulous Claude is about his appearance.

LOOK MAN IF HE WANTS TO LOOK NICE HE WILL

AND IF IT BLEEDS INTO SOME WEIRD SORT OF THERAPEUTIC HELP WITH THE TRAUMA OF NOT REALLY BEING TARGETED BUT ALMOST KILLED BY A GIANT GOAT MECHA, BEING METICULOUS ABOUT HIS APPEARANCE WILL BE HIS THING

I was always protective of the lower classes at my school, whenever it was some outside thing that bothered them, but otherwise we teased the hell out of them. I was raised to always look out for younger people, and that's how most people in my age group are.

And, oh god, if you've never experienced a Mama Bear senior girl, then you are a blessed person. Most protective, and vicious, girls you'll ever meet.

EDIT: And honestly, I didn't know Tessa was being nice. Lol. She was coming off kinda impatient, but also motherly, to me.

I have a senior who's a big sister and her little sister started hanging around a known pothead senior so she went all motherbear and I can understand from an outside perspective. Then I have a senior who's girlfriend was being harassed by an ex so he went and got another senior who's a pretty sober pothead who runs a gang and I'm pretty sure some illegal things went down but he also got two senior girls who are friends with his girlfriend and they're harassing the dude on facebook now. I don't know man, I don't think I'm vindictive enough to become a senior.

99% of the seniors I was with, and know, are very chill, or are extremely peppy, and didn't buy into drama very often. College is a whole 'nother deal, though. Everyone is a pothead and drinks tons of alcohol in college. You'd be surprised how much everyone changes when they go to college, where they don't care so much about how people perceive them.

But I'm pretty sure my seniors run a gang and kneecapped somebody. And they're the potheads.

I'm skipping my turn this round, since I don't think Elias is going to do much else but continue sulking. So that means that it's @blackRoronoa's turn.

Actually, it's 10:00 AM where @blackRoronoa is.

Still though [BCOLOR=#000000][rainbow]SPAM THE OOC.[/rainbow][/BCOLOR]

Regina Spektor is my fave. I love that song.

And that video killed my heart a few years back in 8th grade when I first saw it.

As of now, all of the Chosen may see angels and demons that choose to reveal themselves. "Divine Sight" is the ability associated with this.

Well what the diddly do am I supposed to do with that Rave (Yeah, I'm going all Teen Titans on you) Great, my stereotypical French guy can see angels and demons and what and evers, fantastic. Please don't read into that as serious, gee golly text can't convey any sarcasm without sounding condescending can it? I'll skip my turn, Claude's probably just going to be patting dirt off of him and that's boring.

You make it sound like it's a bad thing.

Also, usually people just italicize things to make sentences more sarcastic. Example: Oh, gee, that's really exciting.

Okay, so that means it's Sightles's turn.

But I'm too lazy to use gosh darned italics.

If you haven't already noticed, I've been trying out old timey words(?). I don't know whether I prefer 1920s lingo or 1950s lingo more though. Horsefeathers. Applesauce. Bearcat.

Guess that means no more modern cussing.

But I'm too lazy to use gosh darned italics.

If you haven't already noticed, I've been trying out old timey words(?). I don't know whether I prefer 1920s lingo or 1950s lingo more though. Horsefeathers. Applesauce. Bearcat.

Guess that means no more modern cussing.
Remember to be natural about it; they have to be mixed with modern English properly so that they won't look ugly and out of place.

That other reply was a little weird to read. "[D]iddly do" and "gee golly"? Ceph, what sort of gobbledy-gook is that?

But I want to overwhelm you with it. I shall arrive one day with feathers in my hair, sparkles and glitter, short hair, and a flapper dress. Sometimes there will be poodle skirts and blouses and leather jackets and hairspray. There shall be 1920s and 1950s together and it will be glorious.

I've always liked the word diddly do though. And gee golly makes me sound like a surprised old man. I kinda enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.