Indigo [Registration/OOC] [Always Looking for Players]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DUZ DIS AVTR LOOK LIEK SHE CAN CHIL

I DON THINK SO

(That's a lie of course, she looks pretty chill for a pic called the Baroness.)

My favorite part is the part where Jacob is legitimately concerned, because most people in high school literally do not care about anything.

Edit: Alright, give it another round of posts, and I'll send these kids inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cephalo have I managed to catch up? :afro:
Sorry bout not being able to post that much, possibly a timezone thing because I noticed that you guys were posting during my sleeping hours :))
On the bright side I'll most probably be awake and ready to post around 12-15 hours from now? And obviously a few minutes for now before vanishing again.
@ravenDivinity Jacob's concern might be tied to his traumatic past, at least in what i've envisioned. Wanted to make an athlete-type character that wasn't the stereotypical jock/bully :))
P.S. GMT +8:00

Reading your posts and WOW these do not sound like high school students. Tessa's all nice and motherly to people she doesn't even know when she should honestly be disgusted by her younger peers and JACOB ACTUALLY CARES like woah.

Reading your posts and WOW these do not sound like high school students. Tessa's all nice and motherly to people she doesn't even know when she should honestly be disgusted by her younger peers and JACOB ACTUALLY CARES like woah.
To be fair, I'm a junior, and since freshman year, I've had some seniors act pretty parental to me.

Dude, my seniors keep taking my scarves. Then we make fun of my classmates who honestly deserve because the graduating class of 2018 are obnoxious and loud. Not saying I'm not, but I've acknowledged it. Sort of.

@Cephalo: Oh god, I hate this year's freshman at my school. They're the most immature (relatively speaking) beings I've ever had the misfortune to encounter.

Edit: But our seniors are really, really chill.

My seniors are potheads. It's probably why they're so chill.

@Cephalo: Same. I feel like there's some sort of universal constant for the way high schoolers behave across the years.

Yeah, as a current freshman, I can say we are the loudest, most pretentious and obnoxious beings you will encounter. I'm kidding of course because the current middle schoolers are, by far, worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.