In The City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callum noticed her watching him. He sipped his drink and then set it down. "Like what you see?" The minute it came out, it sounded cheesy and stupid.

She giggled. She found his comment adorable. "As a matter of fact, I do." she answered him.

If he could have blushed he would have. Insted he just looked down and smiled. "Yeah? What exactly do you like?"

"Really?" Again, if he could have blushed, he would be beetroot red at this point. "I think you look amazing."

Callum nodded, staring at his hot chocolate and wishing the ground would swallow him up. "Yeah - you look really pretty."

"So, um, tell me about yourself." Callum tried to diffuse the situation by asking her about herself. "Like your favourite things."

His eyes lit up. "You play? What do you play?" Callum was an aspiring musician himself.

"I actually play the violin as well, and I sing a bit." Callum smiled at her, enthused as always when speaking about his music.

"Do you play with a band?" He inquired, sipping his drink again.

"Well, do you want to maybe play with me sometime?" He glanced up at her from under his lashes.

Kieara smiled. "That sounds like a lot of fun.:" She spoke to him.

Callum grinned widely, excited. "That's great." He glanced down at his watch, and grimaced. "It's nearly eight - I have to get back home. Will I see you tomorrow?"

She smiled. 'You might." She spoke to him. She rose up from her seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.