In The City

Status
Not open for further replies.
He immediately understood. "Oh! Yeah - I am a night person as well. Um, do you want something to eat? Meat, or something else? I don't know what to offer." He wasn't good with animals or people.

The sun then began to peep over the trees, casting its rays over the grass, and the house. Callum moved back slightly so she would have room. It was only then that he realised that she wouldn't be clothed when she transformed back. He blushed slightly.

Kieara shifted back and hid behind a set of curtains with her back to the wall. "Hi....." She mumbled shyly.

"Hi." He replied with a smile. "Um, you want to borrow some of my clothes?" He scrambled to his feet, and vanished into the bedroom for a few minutes. When he came out, he had a pair of jeans and a t-shirt with him. "The t-shirt might be too-long, and the jeans might be a bit big, but it'll do." He handed them to her, and blushed. "Ok, so, um.... I'll just turn away." He turned his back to give her some privacy.

She quickly dressed but was holding the pants up and the shirt fell off one shoulder. "Thanks..."

"So...... you hungry?" He moved over to the kitchen and sat at the counter. "I won't bite." He added as he noticed her shyness.

"A little bit." the red head spoke as she moved over. She got onto one of the stools at the counter her feet nowhere near touching the floor.

"So, have you always been a fox maiden?" He asked curiously.

"That's cool. Um, I actually have a secret as well....." He hesitated, wondering if he should tell her his secret.

He swallowed, and then quietly murmured, "I'm a vampire. I was turned just last year on my birthday." He waited anxiously for her response.

Kieara blinked as she listened then spoke. "Are.....Are you going to try to eat me?"

Callum was surprised at this, and shook his head. "No - I promise." He turned and poured out some cereal into a bowl for Kieara. "We are both people who just have something different about them."

Callum sat at the table, and watched her. "So, do you need a ride home?" He picked up his bike keys.

"My mom won't be happy when she's discovered i've left...." She spoke ina fter thought.

"I'll get you home as soon as possible." He walked over to the door, and peered out. The weather was cloudy with a hint of rain, which he smiled at. Perfect Vampire Weather. "Let's go."

Kieara rose up off her chair the loose clothing still draped on her and followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.