In search for the worst kind of anti-heroes

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Astrometry

Best rper ever!
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
All the time.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Prestige
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Action, Romance, Adventure, Drama
I'm looking to play a toxic relationship between a a king of demons/ an angel. This is primarily f/m, I play the female angel and you the demon. We will work out the schematics when we begin to see if we can make it work. There was way more to the relationship than it being terrible, but it has an plot over top of all the terrible shit the demon will do to my character. I'm open for dark, so be open for dark.

Second kind, I'm in search for a clever, very dangerous and somewhat charming fallen nobility character to pair up with mine. I have some ideas for plots, but I'm just looking for anyone who could roleplay these dark characters for me.

If you are one of these kinds, leave me a PM or message me on discord at: nijhia#1402

Still looking <3

I don't mind playing dark characters! I'm pretty intrigued by the second scenario, about the fallen nobility... what would you have in mind for that, plot wise??

I am still searching!