In Love and War

He whips her hard across the chest and smiled knowing that would hurt even more. "I don't think you answered quite right." He said walking over to her and running a hand down her arm. He whispered in her ear "What are you."

Gasps in pain feeling the whip cross her chest. "AH!" her whole body jerks from the blow. Hanging helpless as he walks up she glares at him, "Im not yours." she spits at him and pulls her head away from him.

"Wrong." He said smacking her. "Be a good girl and you will live the rest of you life with much less pain. Keep this up and I can't promise anything." He said as he walked to the other side of her. "Now answer the right way." He said with his whip in his hand, at the ready.

Grunts as he smacks her. glares at him as he talks and watches him walk to her other side. "Im... im... im your slave." She mutters finally"

"Say it louder." He says pushing her. He wouldn't let her down until she was completely under his will. When she was he would walk her on a leash, make her beg like a dog, and if she should try to attack him he just has to hit a button and she would be shocked.

Groans and glares at him, "i trusted you." She whispers then says a little bit louder. "I... im your slave."

"Say it like you mean it." He said rubbing her neck just above the collar.

He whips her hard then walks out of the room. "Call for me when your ready."

A small girl runs in, she is about 18 years of age, "I'm so sorry about that." She said loosening the chain around her neck. "He is under a lot of pressure right now, some old vows coming up that he needs to complete. He should be back to normal when he finishes what ever they are."

They hear a whistle and she holds her breath and quickly runs up stairs.

"AH!" gasps as he whips her harder than before. Her whole body jolts and hangs her head. Glares at him as he walks out and looks curiously at the girl. "whats his normal then? i mean i thought i knew him but obviously not." watches her as she leaves and wonders why she left.

Their was the sound of a whip and the girl screaming, then silence again. She was now alone, and chained to a wall.

winces hearing the girls screams. "ive got to get out, but how?" Looks at her bonds and tugs at them a while until her wrists bleed. "damn..."

The girl stumbles into the room with a cut on her face with tears in her dress. "He -e says, this is a warning." The small girl had tears in her eyes as she walks into the next room over.

Gasps at her appearence. "i- im so sorry, help me out, let me help you please!" she tries to break free again with new strenght. the blood oozes down her arms as she continues to pull.

She can hear his foot steps coming down the stairs slowly then he opened the door. "So what are you?"

Glares at him as he enters. "Im nothing of yours, and i never will be!" She screams at him, the noise echos and immediatly she regrets saying it. "i-... i mean... im... im your slave.." she mutters.

He whips her violently, enough to create small cuts, then he dropped the whip on the ground and walked over to her. "Think before you speak, I thought I taught you that." Before she could say anything more he duck taped her mouth closed with a rather long strip that she couldn't get off from merely sticking her tong out and licking the tape. "I will see you tomorrow." He said smacking her slightly as he left her hanging on the wall.

After the small girl was sure he had left she ran out and said with a whisper "I can let you down if you promise to let me chain you back up in the morning so I don't get in trouble."

Cries out in pain as blood seeps from her cuts. "Gil! please!" her body twitches in pain. panting she shrieks through the tap. hanging limply in her bonds tears streak down her face. Looking up at the girl theres a small fire kindled in her eyes. nodding her head vigourously she pleads through the tap for her to be let down

The girl rushes over and turns a wheel letting her new friend down. Then she rushes over with a key and unlocks the locks. "I don't have anything for the Collar's unfortunately." She says pulling down her shirt to reveal a shock collar on her. "You have one just like it. Don't touch it or it will shock you." She says sitting down and holding her legs. "He will be back to his happy fun self soon... I hope." She rests her head on her knees.

Drops to the ground and rips off the duck tape. "thank you" she mutters rubing her bleeding wrists. "look im sorry, but i have to get out of here." Starts to head to the door.