In Love and War

"No!" She shouts blocking the door. "Please don't." The girl says sobbing histrionically. "He will kill me and find you and I don't know what he would do to you." She was still balling. "The collar will shock you and track you and hurt you." The girl had fallen to her knees now "Don't leave."

Looks at the poor girl with sympathy. kneeling to her side she looks her in the eyes. "Im really sorry, i cannot stay here. I can fight my way out or die trying but i will not stand to be a slave."

"But b-ut, he will kill me, he will. He will kill me." She sobbed grabbing her feet. "Please, don't. I don't want to die." She says sobbing "He will kill me, and he will hurt you."

"ive already had enough pain in my life, not much else can hurt me." Looks at the sobbing girl, "but... but i guess i can stay for you." She mutters hanging her head. just then there was a thud outside the door.

((Uh oh its Gil))

((Oh no! What is he doing back here =O))

The small girl panicked. "Hurry!" She pushed her friend over to the wall and started to fumble with the chains. The could hear someone putting a key inside the lock on the door.

"Ill be fine, get out of here!" Shoves her to the door into her room and runs back to look like she just got out of the chains.

The small girl falls into the other room, the door closes behind her.

Gil walked in, "So I heard allot of noise." He said with his whip in his hand, he looked at the unarmed ex comrade before him.

Stands quickly and glares at him, "You cant keep me here Gil, you know that right?" Curls her fists at her side.

He taps a button and it shocks her until she is on her hands and knees. Before she could recover she had a chain attached to her collar. Gill simply wound up the wheel forcing her back to the wall and left her there, on her feet being held back by the collar. He grabs the small girl. "And this is the punishment for helping her." He says pulling out a small pistol with bullets designed to explode slightly after impact. He holds it to the girls head "To bad." He tenses on the trigger.

her body spazzes as the electricity courses through her body. "Gil," SHe mutters falling to her hands. gags as the chain pulls her back and slams her into the wall. Sees spots as he raises the pistol to the girls head, "STOP!!"

He relaxes on the trigger "Why should I listen to you? You have only been bad."

"i... i dont know.... ill do as you ask, anything as long as you dont kill her. she didnt help me, remember how good of an escape artist i was in training?" The memory hurt cause she had enjoyed his company.

"Right..." He said not convinced but she had said what he had wanted to her to say. "So what are you?" He said pulling the small girl up by her hair so she stood in front of him, perhaps this girl would be his key in the whole.

Winces as he pulls her by the hair, " gil, i cant exactly do as you wish with this chain holding me you know." she comments as he looks the girl over.

((Just in case; Small girl is the small girl not you, wasn't sure which why you went with that))

"I asked you a question, You can answer that with the chain." He said pulling the girls hair hard so she yelped. "Now answer."

Winces as he pulls the girls hair again, "Im... im your... your slave, happy? Im your freaking slave!" raises her voice in the end.

"Then clip yourself in, this is where you will be spending tonight." He said with a smirk.

"im sorry... i cant seem to move my arms, they hurt." She pouts at him sarcastically.

"To bad. I guess she gets some trouble then." He throws the little girl on the ground and whips her a couple of times.