In Love and War

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He had woken up with a start until he noticed it was only his trouble making slave. "What do you want?"

"Let me go!" She lunges at him only to be dragged back by her collar and leash with a gag. Falling back she gasps for air and tugs at the collar.

"I don't think thats happening." He said lazily as he laid back down with a smirk.

Glares at him, "what do you want with me now anyways?! Haven't you and yourguards used me enough already?!?"

"I don't think we could ever use you enough." He said looking over at her. "Nice skirt, where did you get it?"

"Stole it" she spits at him quickly."let me go! I demand it, you have no right to keep me here" she tugs on the collar

The collar shocks her. "Sorry, this isnt America. I have full rights over a slave."

Falls back twitching. "ah!! b-but!" She moans as she lays on her back.

"You are a legal slave. You do as you are told or you die. I can kill you if I want, simple as that." He said looking over at her with a smirk.

Lays still as the electricity flows through her. "No... I refuse to die." She mutters as she looks up at him weakly.

"I'll let you live for now." He said with a smirk. "You could pay for you life."

"The only thing you have." He said with a smirk.

"The same way you paid off the last guard." He said standing up and walking over to her. "You must know what I am talking about."

Shakes her head no frantically, "NO!! stop, i wont!!" She squirms back away from him.

He slapped her hard then picked her up from the ground. "You will be a good girl and listen or I will be forced to put you down. I can't have my guards think I have gone weak." He said using a term the vet would use when he thinks its time for a pet to pass on.

Growls at him and snaps at his hand holding her and kicks her feet out into his stomach, "not weak just met your match."

"Have I?" He said as he straitens himself back up. He turns on the shock for her collar. "Oh well, pets have to learn to listen or end up like your little friend." He said referring to the girl he had killed a couple days before right in front of Fel.

Shudders at the thought of the girl she had let die. tears welled up as she lay there with the electricity flowing through her.