In Love and War

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"For one your hurt, two I know your dangerous, and three you will be chained to a wall. Plus Gil, told you to be a good girl. What would happen if your too beat up to run with his next plan to escape?"

Glares up at him and tries to say something but is thrown into a coughing fit. "I wont go, *cough* without a fight!" She snarls through the coughs

"You can keep telling yourself that, but how disappointed will Gil be when he finds you... well I will let that be a surprise for you." The guard says as he enters the house and starts to head for the dungeon.

she had to get out, she couldnt go back down there. Arching her back she sticks her stomach onto his face then wraps her arms and legs around his head and twists around, both breaking his neck and flipping to his back side. Looking around she starts to head back to where she had come from.

She can hear a couple of guards walking down the hall.

Falls to the ground and starts to cry as if shes hurt and when they get closer and start to grab at her she kicks up hitting one in the jaw and the othershe kicks out his feet and slams hard down into his balls. Grinning as they made not a sound more she walked on.

Gunshots echo through the halls, it echoes to much for anyone to figure out where its coming from.

Trembles as she hears the gun shot. Looking around she starts to run down the hall.

The next thing she see's is a cloud of blood spitting out in front of her then a man falling to the ground. He wasnt a guard/worker, and he wasn't Gil.

Screams and looks down at the man, who washe? It didn't matter he was dead. Brushing the blood off if her she peeks around the corner.

A drunken guard stands their wavering back and forth on his feet, the gun pointed at Fel.

Quickly grabs the gun and disarms him then turn his gun on him and fires. No emotions connected and the man was dead.

((I wanted to see you play with the guy a little xD))

More gun shots could be heard.

Decides to put on an act. Crouching down s he starts to scream as if terrified. If anyone got close she shied away and screamed more.

((sorry, I would but I'm in school.))

((Not like that >=[... its not the only thing I think about xD. I want you to like... just have fun with the drunky, mess with him. Then again he's dead so to late anyways xD))

A couple butlers and a maid round the corner. "Whats wrong?" "Stop screaming." "Are you hurt?"

"Gun hots, everywhere! I need to get out!" She shreiks and looks frantically at them. Her bra and undies where badly torn and dirty.

((xD not what I meant, I meant I couldn't write a good fight scene cause I'm in school.))

"Listen, we really can't help you escape, they just killed a girl for helping someone and we would rathe not get shot. We could get you washed up and maybe into some better cloths if you want." One of the butlers says as the maid tries to comfort her.

Shies away from them, "NO! i want out and nothing else! you cant help me otherwise!" She starts to cry and tremble as she maid gets near her.

"Atleast let us get you something beter for you to wear." the maid said placing a hand on the side of Fels shoulder.

Shudders at the touch then looks back at her and nods, "okay fine, thank you."