In Love and War

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He turns it up slightly loving the look of pain on her face as she cries about letting the small girl die.

"S-stop!! please s-s-stop!!" her body trembles as she lays defeated.

He turns it off. "Beg me for your forgiveness." He said walking closer to her.

((Time skip after your post and have her wake up in his arms in the middle of the night.))

Wakes to arms wrapped around her. Feeling her throat the collar was gone, finally freedom. Rolling over as if asleep she squirms out of his arms and stands quietly. Walking to the door she keeps and eye on him as she grabs her clothes back.

He had rolled over and grumbled a bit. He was still asleep however.

Quickly she got dressed and left the room. Running down the halls she looks around for Gil.

She could hear a man yelling just down the hall.

She finds a guard yelling at a man who was being restrained by two others. "You idiot! Just go with your brothers plans or you die. Your mother isn't hear to save you anymore!"

Peeks around the corner and looks at whats going on. it was a rather strange scene .

The man looks up, it was Gil, "Sorry but you still don't have any power over me." He said struggling to break free from the men. He noticed Fel and winked at her. "Hay bud, ya know what?" He said as he suddenly stopped. "Think fast." Gil had flipped one of the guards as the other tackled him to the ground.

Snarls and jumps up knocking the other off Gil pinning it and glaring down at him gritting to her teeth. "BACK OFF!" She snarls.

"Calm down Fel." He said kicking the last guy in the balls. "Lets just get out of here." He said grabbing her hand.

Tugs back against him, "how do i know youre the real Gil?" She looks over him sketically.

He smiled and put his arms around her "Because I would never hurt you." He said looking around quickly seeing the cost was clear he leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Does that prove it?" He said with a small smile forming on his lips. "I can give you seconds if you want." He said gently to her.

She would have to take his word and nodded, blushing at his kiss. "Give me seconds? She questioned as she stood there beside him.

"For what?" He asked curiously as he waited for her.

You said you could give me seconds... What do you mean?" She looks at him curiously.

He smiled hoping that was what she was asking about and leaned in to kiss her again. "This is what I mean." He said smiling with his lips just about at her lips. He moved back in and finished the kiss.

Looks at him as he gets closer then grins, kissing him back she giggles and wraps her arms around him. Pulling back she looks at him and smiles, "yep, defiantly Gil"