In An Unpure World (Sign up and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already love it lol

Would you rather a female or male character? Age restriction? Pure or Unpure? I want to make sure I can make a character that works.

Maybe somebody very young, a teenager, would be nice. Gender is no issue and neither does pure or unpure

It is getting busy now, I might draw a line xd

Name: Sam Rockfeller
Appearance: http://wallpaperswide.com/hd_soldier-wallpapers.html
Affiliation: anti-rebellion
Personality: Smart, brave-ish.
Backstory: Sam was the oldest of 4 children. His family lost contact with two and believe they may be a part of the rebellion the third is an aspiring student. His parents are both engineers. He really believes in keeping pure and unpure separate.
Family: Sams father, Joe, is the senior technical advisor for a major company. His mother, Katy, is his assistant. His younger brother, Zack is 17 and studying to become a designer. His two missing siblings are Alex and Garrett. He does not know what they are doing or where they are.
Other: Sam is a soldier. His squads designated marksman to be exact.

Last edited by a moderator:

Name:
"My name? It's become unimportant over time"
Anastasia Wood

Appearance:

298872.jpg

"When did that start to matter? If I must, I'm a lady"
Female

"As pure as a prostitution ring"
Unpure

Affiliation:
"Well I certainly don't follow the rules."
Rebel

Personality:
"You would have to know me to find out"
-Caring, Generous, Charitable, Over the top, Creative
-Sarcastic, Ditzy, Rude
Backstory:
"My mother died a couple years back, my father is just not all there anymore. I don't really have people that care."
Her mother was diagnosed with cancer when she was only five years old. Her father had become distant and there was barely anything he could do to help out the large family that he had created. She had come to resent her father for this, getting out of the house and running away to somewhere she can find a well enough life. Getting caught up with some pretty bad people, she was beat on by someone she considered her best friend. She now just roams around, searching for the trust and protection she once had.
Family:
"A mother, a father, some sisters. Whats it to ya?"
Mother-Deceased

Father and three sisters.

Other:
"Other?"
Nothing at the moment.

Reactions: Kinton Nyr
Name: Sora Willhaim

Appearance: 754a073cbfd9f295b2e215b05da32459.jpg

Affiliation: Secretly Rebellion

Personality: Sora is a wishful thinker. She tries her best to see the good in everyone she meets, but this sometimes ends up backfiring on her because she can be a bit too trusting. She likes to talk... alot I mean like seriously she loves to talk and can sometimes go on and on forever, but ironically would rather not be the center of attention as it tends to bring out her shy side. She has an easy personality and will often try to lighten up a serious situation with a joke, which means she can be rather awkward at times. She also tends to almost mother those she cares deeply for, and can sometimes be a bit selfish due to her pure upbringing. But once she has committed to something or someone she makes it her duty to follow through to the end

Backstory: Sora was raised in Pure society. She is the second eldest of three children with a High Councilman/Businessman father and an equally aristocratic politician mom. Her older brother following in her dads footsteps and her younger sister deciding to keep to herself. She was taught to always keep up the family image, to never stray from the clean streets of her community and to never associate with the Unpure, lest it was business related or commercial charity. Her parents spoiled her rotten and she got everything she wanted. She was just a pure society girl and she thought nothing of the suffering going on around her. Then when she was 15 she saw her neighbors, the Lavalle's give away a whole family warehouse of supplies to the unpure and the looks on the faces of the Unpure in that moment woke her up. She realized just how bad things were and and that things would only continue to get worse unless people actually did something about it. She thought of ways to keep her involvement in the Rebellion a secret, from her family and those in her community and then worked up the courage to actually put it in to place. This lead her to seeking out Rebellion members in hopes of becoming a valuable source to them that could help tip the scales in the rebellions favor.

Family:Father: Adrian Willhaim- 44
Mother: Madison Willhaim- 42
Brother: David Willhaim- 23
Sister: Serenity Willhaim- 16

Other: Meh

I'll try to reply today but god my writers block is killing me :(

And some of you haven't even first posted!

Really sorry I'm late! Some roadworks severed the cable and it took a few weeks to get it fixed. Meanwhile, I was starved of internet and almost died.

Anyway, I'll be posting now!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.